Looking for 2011 Chuck Sperry Sao Paulo

lebowski70lebowski70 Posts: 207
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Offering cash, trade, both.
The Dude abides...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    The poster sale is on its way! A few weeks it could be yours for $37.50 shipped
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    Does the Dude want a S/N or a show edition?
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Too funny...
    Does the Dude want a S/N or a show edition?
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)