Options

ISO Disc 1 and 5 of Hallucingenic Recipe box set

DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
I know this is a longshot. I've had the boxset for years and over the years somehow lost the first disc (Mother Love Bone demos) and the last disc (Las Vegas live). I don't need the set, just looking for these two individual discs. More likely to just pay cash than trade, let me know.

Thanks,

Damien
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    don't know if you saw, but this guy is selling the whole boxset for $60.... viewtopic.php?f=20&t=183736... might be easier to go that route than trying to find someone who just has those particular discs... ;)
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    Damiens wrote:
    I know this is a longshot. I've had the boxset for years and over the years somehow lost the first disc (Mother Love Bone demos) and the last disc (Las Vegas live). I don't need the set, just looking for these two individual discs. More likely to just pay cash than trade, let me know.

Thanks,

Damien

I think I have the Vegas CD from this set that I traded for way back in the 95 or 96. I think I gave up the Philly Y100 Monkey Wrench Radio broadcast CD that I won for it. PM being sent

and my son's name is Damien so this will be great if I can be of help!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    Vegas CD on its way Damien! Enjoy
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    So many of these were just released on silver CDRs. You should just d/l the disc you still need. I paid dearly for mine back in the day ($125), and the reputable indie store I bought it from lied to me. I was told it was "new" when in fact it was old, and without the box or book. It's a random 5-slot jewel box with laser printer art. Worst PJ investment ever.
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    don't know if its an option, but you could always download from here.

http://gremmie.net/basement/patchwork/b ... c-recipes/
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    Thanks everyone for the comments. Yeah, it's funny I actually have the music already, ripped both discs to mp3 forever ago. I'm just a huge nerd who wants the original physical copy. Thanks elway for Vegas, I am still looking for the Mother Love Bone demo.

The irony is they're really ugly CD's too they just say JAMING BIRD on the cover. It's just that whole I have the other 4...(my wife is sighing somewhere right now about what a huge Pearl Jam dork I am) :)
  • Options
    rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 976
    PM sent
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20 (Canceled)
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20 (Canceled)
    Indianapolis, IN - 9/10/23 (Canceled)
  • Options
    I have a couple Creed CDs I can send you if it helps. No charge. You're welcome.
  • Options
    n8dawg79n8dawg79 Virginia Posts: 129
    pjungers wrote:
    I have a couple Creed CDs I can send you if it helps. No charge. You're welcome.

You would have to pay me to take those off your hands.

I paid $120 for my Hallucinogenic Recipe Box set back in '95, only they weren't CD-Rs. Somewhere along the line I lost the box, but I still have the CDs and the booklet.
    Salt Lake City, Utah - Sept 28, 2009
    East Troy, Wisconsin - Sept 3. 2011
    East Troy, Wisconsin - Sept 4, 2011
    Charlottesville, Virginia - Oct 29, 2013
    Hampton, Virginia - Apr 18, 2016
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    n8dawg79 wrote:
    pjungers wrote:

You would have to pay me to take those off your hands.

I paid $120 for my Hallucinogenic Recipe Box set back in '95, only they weren't CD-Rs. Somewhere along the line I lost the box, but I still have the CDs and the booklet.

I agree. Creed blows..
    You could pay me to store them safely? :lol: