So what upcoming shows are you currently holding tickets to?

Comments

• RD171825RD171825 Posts: 436
    4/7 - Opeth, Mastodon,Ghost in Toronto.
  • Just grabbed pre-sale tickets to The Avett Brothers in Dallas for June 2nd! Can't wait!
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    The Black Keys at the Garden 3/7.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    PJ tix for ..Amsterdam 1-2,Prague,Berlin 1-2 ,Stockholm,Oslo,Copenhagen
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    Not Manchester?
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • KimbaKimba Posts: 54
    Craig Ferguson @Radio City Music Hall NYC October 2012 baby!
    "We were but stones, your light made us stars"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    goldrush wrote:
    Not Manchester?
    no
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Just bought tickets for Steve Earle in Pensacola in May.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    tybird wrote:
    Yefa wrote:
    2/23 Mike Cooley
    2/24 Mike Cooley
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Saw one of his Birmingham shows back in December....pure awesomeness

Damnit, I would loooove to see Cooley solo.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • im pretty excited for the first time in a while...i moved to gainesville, florida from boston a year and a half ago and have only had one show to go to - james taylor in orlando. but as of the past few weeks i now have tickets to 4 shows that i am so excited about

bruce springsteen & e street band in tampa
    the beach boys in tampa
    eddie vedder in jacksonville and orlando

and billy joel is doing his q&a show here in gainesville at UF next week, but it already sold out to students....i do hope to get in though...

good times ahead!!!
  • im pretty excited for the first time in a while...i moved to gainesville, florida from boston a year and a half ago and have only had one show to go to - james taylor in orlando. but as of the past few weeks i now have tickets to 4 shows that i am so excited about

the beach boys in tampa

and billy joel is doing his q&a show here in gainesville at UF next week, but it already sold out to students....i do hope to get in though...

good times ahead!!!
    DOnt know if you're into them or not but there are two shows coming up in G-ville that I'd love to go to: Portugal. the Man at the Florida Theatre on April 10 and the Heartless Bastards at Double Down LIve on May 17.
    We were but stones your light made us stars

the beach boys in tampa

good times ahead!!!
    DOnt know if you're into them or not but there are two shows coming up in G-ville that I'd love to go to: Portugal. the Man at the Florida Theatre on April 10 and the Heartless Bastards at Double Down LIve on May 17.

i havent heard of them, but i will look into it...thanks!! what kinda music do they play?
  • Portugal. the man is kind of tough to fit into a specific genre. Hearltess Bastards is a bluesy rock outfit out of Austin TX with a female vocalist with some amazing pipes. Here's a couple samples
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Yl5PDHhFY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZS7-y45Vsc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jieN2Hp5hS4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg_0DT-jdf8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CLqVOGEXjE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvzol0-ZM8U
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Right now I've got tickets for the following:
    April 7 - Mastodon/Opeth/Ghost
    April 28 - Red Hot Chili Peppers
    May 15 - Mark Lanegan

I'll probably be grabbing tickets to the Supersuckers/Nashville Pussy and Saul Williams in the near future too.
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    I want to be holding tickets to Fiona Apple in Atlantic City. If anyone knows of a seller that isn't trying to rape the buyer please send them my way :D
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Coachella
    Garbage in L.A.
    Beach Boys at Hollywood Bowl
    DCFC at Walt Disney Concert Hall
    PJ & X in Amsterdam
    Stone Roses in Manchester
    X in L.A. on Cinco de Mayo
    Pulp
    Madness
    An extra block of tickets for tomorrow's Young The Giant show in Toronto were just released and I knew my buddy wanted to go, so I just grabbed a pair.

Now my lineup looks like this:
    1 March - Young the Giant
    7 April - Mastodon/Opeth/Ghost
    28 April - Red Hot Chili Peppers
    15 May - Mark Lanegan

As well as the ones I'm procrastinating about buying:
    23 March - Saul Williams
    4 April - The Parlor Mob/Pretty Reckless
    26 April - Supersuckers/Nashville Pussy
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Going to see Glen Campbell this Sunday

Eddie in Memphis

Glen Campbell is amazing live....the way he interacts with the audience is very warm.
    Campbell was really good the other night. I enjoyed it a lot you're right. It was kind of heartbreaking though in between songs because he would really get sidetracked and his daughter would have to get him back on track. But, I swear, as long as he was playing and singing you never would've known he has a problem.
    Much (or maybe all??) of the proceeds from the show were going to benefit the MIND Center at the University Medical Center. It was a great show for a great cause.

Three of his kids were in his band and they played a set before he took the stage with their other band, Instant People. Check em out....i was pretty impressed

http://www.instantpeoplemusic.com/
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    Social fucking Distortion.

been wanting to see these guys forever. :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive wrote:
    Social fucking Distortion.

been wanting to see these guys forever. :mrgreen:
    Well I'll be damned. I love me some Ed and all, but I've seen him....never seen SD and never have had a chance before. Well sonofabitch if they aren't in Memphis same night as Eddie.... :twisted:
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Laura Marling is having a free concert in Brooklyn on 6/14 and I definitely am going!! So invisible ticket already in hand :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Eddie in Houston 4/22
    The Avett Brothers in Dallas 6/2
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Got tix to see Radiohead's 2 Melbourne shows in November. Woot! Tickets sold out in an unbelievably quick time, so pleased I'm going.
    pjamaholic wrote:
    Got tix to see Radiohead's 2 Melbourne shows in November. Woot! Tickets sold out in an unbelievably quick time, so pleased I'm going.
    Good job! I've been dying to see them again.
  • Mumford and Sons - March 8th
    Charlie Daniels Band/Luke Bryan/Brad Paisley - March 10th
    The Avett Brothers - March 16th
    The Revivalists - March 23rd
    Kristy Lee - March 31st
    Steve Earle - May 4th
    Eddie Vedder - May 7th

Requesting DMB
    SPAC - June 8-9
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,583
    i'm holding tickets to of montreal in philly coming up in april.

and

forecastle festival which just released the lineup today. i'm thrilled with it. my morning jacket, wilco and neko case are all favorites of mine, and the rest of the lineup is real nice. excited for some atmosphere, atlas sound, dr. dog (not a huge fan but i hear great things of their show), preservation hall jazz band, deer tick, ben sollee and galaxie 500 to name a few. a great lineup in general which i think will attract a pretty chill crowd. louisville is such a great city as well. really excited for this.
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    pjamaholic wrote:
    Good job! I've been dying to see them again.

It was f*****g hard to get a decent seat. My daughter and her bf missed out, as I tried to get 3 tix but could only get 1 in the end. Impeded view first night, slightly better second night. At least I can relax now cos RH are my favourite band next to PJ and I couldnt bear missing out on them.
  • your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    Goddamn all you people who scored Radiohead tickets... missed out despite my best efforts TWICE this week. (presale and regular sale!) between that and being flooded in am not having a good week.

Just have to keep reminding myself I have MMJ and Mark Lanegan coming up...
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Just bought tickets to see fun. in NYC in June!! Excited, the concert is gonna be exactly what the band name says- a lot of fun!

I cannot wait for that week: DMB 6/12 and 6/13, Laura Marling 6/14 (probably, at least--its a free show!), and fun. 6/16! :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Black Keys...opening night...TONIGHT! :D