Options

For those who dislike me.....I met Ed...and you never will

JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
talked with him shook his hand got his autograph ......and guess what.......just to repeat myself.......YOU WILL NEVER MEET EDDIE VEDDER.........P.S. IF you do not like my posts ......why do you read them ? .....lol.....Get some lives
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Just curious, does that mean that those of us that do like you or have no problem with you could still meet Ed?
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    MattCam420 wrote:
    Just curious, does that mean that those of us that do like you or have no problem with you could still meet Ed?
    YES!
  • Options
    landolando Posts: 661
    And the award for biggest douche in a supporting role goes to.......
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    edited February 2012
    lando wrote:
    Definitely me. And I met Ed too...a few times...and I would assume that all of you folks who will be seeing Ed down south will be meeting him as well...
    Post edited by flyinwhole313 on
  • Options
    landolando Posts: 661
    Ha ha how so?
    lando wrote:
    Definitely me.
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11
  • Options
    lando wrote:
    Definitely me. And I met Ed too...a few times...and I would assume that all of you folks who will be seeing Ed down south will be meeting him as well...

Does he greet and chat after the solo shows? :shock: I will be there early and wait late then. Glad you got to meet him, I bet that was cool.
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Not to waste any brain space or time on one of your threads but I've met Ed, spoken to him & shaken his hand so you're wrong. Many people around here, those that give a shit about you & those who don't, have & plenty more will meet Ed & any of the other band members.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    totally agree.....sorry if I offended you
    morello wrote:
    Not to waste any brain space or time on one of your threads but I've met Ed, spoken to him & shaken his hand so you're wrong. Many people around here, those that give a shit about you & those who don't, have & plenty more will meet Ed & any of the other band members.
  • Options
    Yeah .....he will chat with ya and sign autographs possibly ......I think it is 30 percent chance if you stay long enough after the solo show .....you got a chance.......and earlier....right before soundcheck .....you could catch him off the bus.......watch out for his big bodyguard.....he is a killer lol
    MattCam420 wrote:
    lando wrote:

Does he greet and chat after the solo shows? :shock: I will be there early and wait late then. Glad you got to meet him, I bet that was cool.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,324
    who the fuck is ed ;)
    for sure isnt Mike.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    This thread and all this dudes threads need locking.....

I mean 'i met Ed and you never will'!!!!! all it needed on the end was ner ner na ner ner.

Pure lunacy
  • Options
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sound like a child. Get a fucking grip. Jesus.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I hate to break it to you, bud but anyone can meet Ed. People stalk him after shows all the time and I think it's creepy. Omg, I waited 4 hours by eddie vedders bus and got to touch his hand, omg!! That's just a big waste of time...
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    What items are you selling here???..... :wtf:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    I hate to break it to you, bud but anyone can meet Ed. People stalk him after shows all the time and I think it's creepy. Omg, I waited 4 hours by eddie vedders bus and got to touch his hand, omg!! That's just a big waste of time...
    Says the guy with the crazypjfan username ;):D jk
    This has got to be the greatest thread ever. Mods don't lock this one. If ever an ass reaming was to be had, it here. Hahaha.
    Btw. I have tissue FT that Was stuck to my ass at the 04 Toledo show where a bunch of us hung out with Ed before the show for about 20 minutes. I'll trade it for the jacket you got so you can wipe your tears. Sound good?
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Says the guy with the crazypjfan username ;):D jk
    This has got to be the greatest thread ever. Mods don't lock this one. If ever an ass reaming was to be had, it here. Hahaha.
    Btw. I have tissue FT that Was stuck to my ass at the 04 Toledo show where a bunch of us hung out with Ed before the show for about 20 minutes. I'll trade it for the jacket you got so you can wipe your tears. Sound good?

:lol: Next in line for the tissue if op backs out.
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    What items are you selling here???..... :wtf:

:lol:

Selling the Drama, apparently... (Great song btw :D )
  • Options
    who cares? meeting ed it not something i care to do. i care about the music he makes not him. i would rather meet someone that makes a difference. like a returning war vet.....id shake that persons hand and brag about meeting him before i would brag about meeting eddie
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    JP33 wrote:
    talked with him shook his hand got his autograph ......and guess what.......just to repeat myself.......YOU WILL NEVER MEET EDDIE VEDDER.........P.S. IF you do not like my posts ......why do you read them ? .....lol.....Get some lives
    You are most likely correct...
    I will never meet Eddie Vedder in this lifetime

I am happy for you that you had this joy :D

you are also correct about postings and the fact that not everybody is going to like us
    in this world ...

"its all ok in here Bob" :thumbup:
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Ed is in my basement spinning records and strumming his guitar.

Kinda cool being me, knowing Ed....

Wait, are we talking about the same dude?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    JP33 wrote:
    Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
This discussion has been closed.