***YIELD Campaign Cincinnati 2006***

Comments

• RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    I like the idea of trying to get the crowd to sing a YIELD song during the encore break. If push comes to shove, we can try to bully the band into playing YIELD songs! :)
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    grace6697 wrote:
    ok. well, it goes without saying that the Natti and yield have some intrinsic, cosmic, total and utter relationship. i am not calling this into question nor taking away from its legitimacy. BUT...are we sure that THEY know about the yield/Natti connection?

in practical terms what i'm asking is this...am i considering a midwest show just on the theory that i'm getting a whole boatload of yield??

discuss.

1) you want to come because the tailgate will rule
    2) you want to come because there'll be YIELD and lots of it
    3) you want to come and party with 3/5 (or maybe 4/5) of the COUNCIL
    4) Everyone loves cumming
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Danny BoyDanny Boy Posts: 161
    grace6697 wrote:
    did you see stone freak?! that was the best part! :)

Hate to say it, but I don't know hwo stone freak is although I did see some t-shirts with 'Stone's Bitches' written on the back.
    Trading magic for fact, no tradebacks... So this is what it's like to be an adult...
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Seems like we could be getting a lot of Yield in the Natti. As long as they keep on playing the hell out of Avocado I'm completely fine with some Yield thrown in there :D
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    Danny Boy wrote:
    Hate to say it, but I don't know hwo stone freak is although I did see some t-shirts with 'Stone's Bitches' written on the back.

nono. i meant, did you see stone freak out because of my NO WAY sign?!

also, the flights to pittsburgh are waaaay more doable. i'm thinking that pburg is more doable than natti. sad but true.
    take your money and your drugs.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    grace6697 wrote:
    also, the flights to pittsburgh are waaaay more doable. i'm thinking that pburg is more doable than natti. sad but true.

Fine, but we dont' want to hear your bitchin' come June 25th.

:D

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Danny BoyDanny Boy Posts: 161
    grace6697 wrote:

I didn't, regretfully. Sounds as if you'll be missing out on some Yield... The Cincy show is gonna be waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy better than Pittsburgh. Trust me on that...
    Trading magic for fact, no tradebacks... So this is what it's like to be an adult...
    grace6697 wrote:

Did you look into a flight on Southwest into Columbus? Columbus usually has pretty good prices on Southwest flights and it's not a long drive at all from Columbus to the 'Natti.

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,839
    grace6697 wrote:

What's this Pittsburgh jibba-jabba??? Mr. T would pity you, most definitely.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
    Ok....it's about time to start sending in postcards to the Ten Club. I think we should start immediately after Leg 1 ends.
  • JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Maybe I should make a sign for this and hold it up at the shows the next two nights... then again at Pittsburgh.
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    Maybe I should make a sign for this and hold it up at the shows the next two nights... then again at Pittsburgh.

Any help is appreciated. That would be a pretty badass thing to do if you ask me.

fanch75 wrote:
    Ok....it's about time to start sending in postcards to the Ten Club. I think we should start immediately after Leg 1 ends.

I agree. Any ideas on what we want to say on the postcards?

JenInTheBx wrote:

You're a genius! This is a great idea.

Planting little seeds ahead of time will begat great fruit :D
  • Yield is my favorite album and i'm going to the cincinnati show next month. So the more Yeild songs played the better!!!
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!!

Shows attending on this tour:

Detriot 05/22/06
    Cincinnati 06/24/06
    Okay, I will work on a sign tonight. :)
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    Okay, I will work on a sign tonight. :)

Lets get it done. :)
  • totally fucking cool i'll make a shirt.
    The sign is done.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v39/JenInTheBx/?action=view&current=100_1428.jpg

I drew the GTF statue on a separate piece of posterboard... should I attach it or not?
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    The sign is done.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v39/JenInTheBx/?action=view&current=100_1428.jpg

I drew the GTF statue on a separate piece of posterboard... should I attach it or not?

That is awesome! Well done.

• rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,547
    On your postcards, don't forget to tell Ten Club that we have an annual Yield Night on February 3...That was lots of fun, by the way. I had a blast being in sync with everyone this year.

Has anyone thought to fly a Yield flag in the parking lot for the tailgate?

Best of luck for a successful Yield Campaign.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
    RockKing wrote:
    That is awesome! Well done.
    Thank you very much! I think I will have to tape down the GTF statue part, I like the way it came out.
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    The sign is done.

YOU are a goddess!! Awesome! I'd attach it for effect if you want.
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    you guys should include my YES WAY TO NO WAY campaign.

also, the possibility of Natti for little old gracie is getting better.
    take your money and your drugs.
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    The sign is done.

Rock on Jen...that is fuckin' fantastic.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    You guys certainly are organized and have tremendous passion.

Maybe you could write a little note on your postcards about playing Sometimes, Hail Hail, In My Tree, and a few off No Code too?????

Seriously though, I know I mess around with you guys but good luck, regardless it will be a great night.
    hippiemom = goodness
    Oh 1 more thing...please be respectful with your signs...I hate signs at the concerts...block people's view. Ok...had to say it.
    hippiemom = goodness
    Seriously though, I know I mess around with you guys but good luck, regardless it will be a great night.

Are you easing up on your hostility towards the YFC?

PBM

Oh 1 more thing...please be respectful with your signs...I hate signs at the concerts...block people's view. Ok...had to say it.

That's the guy I know and love.

:D

;)

PBM

Are you easing up on your hostility towards the YFC?

PBM

Hahaha...it was never hostility...I was just messing with you guys. Sorry if it came off different, just giving you a hard time.
    hippiemom = goodness