Spare tickets Euro tour 2012?

Comments

• maya_vmaya_v Sofia, Bulgaria Posts: 59
    E-G-A-G wrote:
    UPDATE:

looks like i have found a swap for machester...

leaving me with just:

Amsterdam1 GA floor(ten club) looking for an Amsterdam2 GA floor...

ONLY LOOKING TO SWAP, NOT LOOKING TO SELL.

good luck to everybody finding what they need.

glad i posted as it seems i am halfway there.

PM me here or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:thejeffchant@yahoo.com">thejeffchant@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Hi, just sent you an e-mail about the swap for Amsterdam. :)
    Amsterdam 26/06/2012, Amsterdam 27/06/2012, Milan 20/06/2014, Padova 24/06/2018, Berlin 21/06/2022
  • please, anyone who has spare tickets please contact me!

I am looking for:

Berlin
    Stockholm
    Oslo
    Kopenhagen

1 or 2 standing tickets per show

Cheers
    Henning
  • No_Rain wrote:
    I'm looking for Berlin standing tickets.. if anyone has spares or know of anyone else who does... :/

Pretty please?
    It's okay, you know I love you anyway
  • CraneCrane Posts: 192
    2 X Seating for both Manchester gigs

Looking for standing for either. Happy as Larry Im going at leastm but would like to be standing for one or both
    "The mind is a wonderfull thing to be altered"

The Point, Dublin 2006
    Bercy, Paris September 11, 2006
    ISS Dome, Dusseldorf, 2007
  • Still looking for 1 or 2 tickets for the Copenhagen show.
    Any help?
    PM me
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Stockholm ticket swap - got a seat in A11 sector. Looking for standing. Anyone?

pm pls.
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • cjoreacjorea Posts: 69
    STOCKHOLM / OSLO / COPENHAGAN
    i have 1 "extra" GA ticket to Copenhagan.
    I'm looking to trade for 1 GA to Stockholm or Oslo (prefer Stockholm).

Disclaimer: I would like very much to see PJ play all three of these shows, and I am determined to do so. However, my desire to be on the floor at Stockholm and Oslo is superseded by my desire to take some romantic drive down the Norwegian and Swedish coasts, and if I can "trade" my (holy shit i was pretty lucky to get through as so many other people didn't) extra ticket for something falling in between "before sunrise" and "nine songs," please know that I fully intend to fall in love in the seated sections of Stockholm and Oslo, and then she and i are going dancing on the floor at Copenhagan. In this case of course, there is no extra ticket.

Aside: I've never seen the movie "nine songs." I only knew loosely that it had to do with sex and rock n' roll... I just 'googled' it and it turns out that Matt is a British glaciologist and Lisa is an american college student. Since I have have a Ph.D. in physics, that makes me an American physicist, and that means the hypothetical woman who sweeps me off my feet and takes your GA ticket will be European.

Second Disclaimer: Despite the fact that I have been told on numerous occasions by numerous people that I am one of the best people they know, my semi-handsome looks and always true heart are not enough to guarantee that I won't be sitting in a rental car, overlooking the cliffs, on the acoustic guitar, like a lonely little frog, singing "The lovers, the dreamers, and me...." In this case of course, I have an extra ticket.

In summary, no matter when you read this post, send me a message. i may have an extra ticket to Copenhgan.:)
  • bjmjplbjmjpl Posts: 134
    cjorea wrote:
    STOCKHOLM / OSLO / COPENHAGAN
    i have 1 "extra" GA ticket to Copenhagan.
    I'm looking to trade for 1 GA to Stockholm or Oslo (prefer Stockholm).

Disclaimer: I would like very much to see PJ play all three of these shows, and I am determined to do so. However, my desire to be on the floor at Stockholm and Oslo is superseded by my desire to take some romantic drive down the Norwegian and Swedish coasts, and if I can "trade" my (holy shit i was pretty lucky to get through as so many other people didn't) extra ticket for something falling in between "before sunrise" and "nine songs," please know that I fully intend to fall in love in the seated sections of Stockholm and Oslo, and then she and i are going dancing on the floor at Copenhagan. In this case of course, there is no extra ticket.

Aside: I've never seen the movie "nine songs." I only knew loosely that it had to do with sex and rock n' roll... I just 'googled' it and it turns out that Matt is a British glaciologist and Lisa is an american college student. Since I have have a Ph.D. in physics, that makes me an American physicist, and that means the hypothetical woman who sweeps me off my feet and takes your GA ticket will be European.

Second Disclaimer: Despite the fact that I have been told on numerous occasions by numerous people that I am one of the best people they know, my semi-handsome looks and always true heart are not enough to guarantee that I won't be sitting in a rental car, overlooking the cliffs, on the acoustic guitar, like a lonely little frog, singing "The lovers, the dreamers, and me...." In this case of course, I have an extra ticket.

In summary, no matter when you read this post, send me a message. i may have an extra ticket to Copenhgan.:)

hilarious :) well done!
  • brainbrain Posts: 68
    I'm looking for 2 standing tickets for Amsterdam 2. If you have spare tickets please PM me
  • Anyone got 2 tickets for the wednesday Amsterdam show????
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    if anyone has 1 or 2 spare standing tickets for manchester 2, please drop me a line...trying to surprise the friend who has kindly offered to let me stay at her place with night2 tickets!
  • I have 2 spare seating tickets for Stockholm. Looking for standing/seating tickets for Manchester 2nd night or Amsterdam 2nd night.
  • LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    We need a pair if tickets for Stockholm.
    Would you be willing to sell them outright?
    Not going to Manchester or Amsterdam,
    so nothing to trade for them.
    The Stockholm site wouldn't accept our credit card from the USA :(

SonicDub wrote:
    I have 2 spare seating tickets for Stockholm. Looking for standing/seating tickets for Manchester 2nd night or Amsterdam 2nd night.
  • Hey guys,
    wow, I FINALLY found this topic... had wondered where there is no such topic, but I always looked in "The Porch".
    So, if anyone still has tickets after all these request, we are still looking for a spare ticket for Oslo.
    This is Tini writing, Sebastian's sister. We have been to PJ shows since 1997 and always make the Euro tour our brother-sister thing, we're from Germany.
    This year we had BOTH failed to renew our memberships and I f&%!ed up the regular ticket sale for Oslo and Berlin. I already had standing tickets in my basket!!!
    Anyway, we still need:

ONE STANDING TICKET FOR OSLO and
    TWO STANDING TICKETS FOR BERLIN.

We already booked flights and everything. You can be 200 % sure that we will show up, even with two broken legs! We already got some spares through 10C, this community rocks! 8-)
    Thanks for your help!
  • jeremyjeremy Posts: 409
    looking for 2 copenhagen standing tickets ..

anyone.?
    ''walk the bridges before you burn them down...''
    and always remember ''it's no crime to escape!!!"
  • I need Amsterdam 1!
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Montreal, Toronto 1&2
    2012 Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, EV Manchester
    2013 Worcester 1&2, Brooklyn 1&2
    2014 Amsterdam 1&2, Manchester 1&2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2017 EV Firenze, Taormina 1&2
    2018 Amsterdam 1&2, Padova, Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • I guess it's a massive dream, but I would love to buy a standing ticket for Manchester 1 and the same for Amsterdam 2.

Cash and eternal love is my offer!
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    manchester 2, standing if possible...pretty please? *puppy eyes*

oh btw, anyone looking for amsterdam standing tickets, keep checking back on ticketmaster.nl...some seem to appear from time to time!
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    Gonna give it a shot :D

NEED: 1 Berlin standing ticket with 10c wristband

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
    • Face value for ticket
    • 3 friendly dudes to protect you in the pit
    • 2 lovely ladies for stimulating conversation
    • Eternal gratitude for your contribution in ensuring that dude #3 doesn't get left out from the mix

Please send me a PM if you can help! :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    i need a standing Amsterdam 2
    please pm...thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • brainbrain Posts: 68
    i need a standing Amsterdam 2
    please pm...thanks

2 tickets Dimitri, one for me :D

if you have spare tickets (standing or seating) please let me know
  • i need a standing Amsterdam 2
    please pm...thanks
    Same here. What a mess. Have you seen the prices on ebay?
    Lainelaine
  • Does anyone have a spare for Amsterdam 1 & 2? PM if you do, I just booked a flight! Going to Manchester as well, but no spares, sorry! Willing to pay a bit over face, if you need. Or beer! Ha ha!
    Edmonton 12/93
    Wellington 98
    Melbourne 2003
    Melbourne shows 1 & 3 2006
    Hawaii 2006
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch 2009
    Manchester 1 & 2 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2012
    Upcoming: Vancouver/Calgary/Seattle Dec 2013
  • I have 2 standing tickets for Amsterdam 2 (+ wristbands early entry) and willing to trade for 2 decent seated places. (block 102 or 111).
    So as a bonus I can offer you the 2 wristbands that give you early entry!
    Anybody?
  • jjtormeyjjtormey Chicago Posts: 478
    Just looking for one ticket anywhere in the arena for Stockholm...

Please PM if you have anything available.

Thanks, Jim
    '94 - Miami;  '95 - Chicago;  '06 - Chicago x 2;  '08 - Washington, DC;   '09 - Berlin; Philly #1;   '10 - Noblesville, IN; Bristol, VA;   '11 - PJ20 x 2; Costa Rica;   '12 - Missoula;   '13 - Wrigley, Baltimore, Seattle;   '14 - Stockholm, St Louis;  '16 - Wrigley x 2; Fenway;  '18 - Wrigley x 2;  
  • DeroDero Posts: 9
    Looking for 2 spare sitting tickets to either Amsterdam show or Berlin.
    Thanks
  • Looking for a spare for Amsterdam1.. possibly night 2 as well.

I May be able to trade a ticket for 1 seated Manchester1.

pm me please! ;)
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • i have 1 ga ticket for amsterdam 2 and would like to swop for amsterdam 1 ga. can anybody out there help me?
  • Pry ToPry To Posts: 285
    edited January 2012
    I have the following Amsterdam spares available at cost if anyone needs 'em. These are SINGLE tickets, not pairs. Ticketmaster was a mess that day, so I kept getting better and better seats, hence the spares. These are electronic tickets in pdf format. I can send you the confirmation emails, receipts, along with the tickets if you'd like some reassurance. Everything is in my name. Paypal only, please. Thanks and see you at the shows!

June 26
    - Section 211, row 13

- A wheelchair access ticket (no idea what this means -- I ordered it thinking I was getting the highest priced seats. Doh! But hey, you'll be in the building and your view is not likely to be obstructed.)
    Post edited by Pry To on
    Los Angeles - Sep 11, 1992
    Memphis - Aug 15, 2000
    Chicago - May 16, 2006
    Chicago - Aug 23-24, 2009
    Columbus - May 6, 2010
    Noblesville - May 7, 2010
    Manchester - June 20-21, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 26-27, 2012
    Berlin - July 4-5, 2012
  • Unfortunately I think it's going to come down to buying a massively overpriced ticket for standing room at either Manchester 1 or Amsterdam 2.

What are the best places to buy tickets other than Ebay?