Options

Spare tickets Euro tour 2012?

Comments

• Options
    I got two seating Stockholm tickets and I am happy to trade for standing and will throw something in to seal the deal as well.

I am not desperate yet, but my mum is coming with me (Lukinlinda on here) and its a day or two before her birthday and it would be the best present for her to be on the floor.

thanks and see you all next summer

Just quoting myself and bumping. Still looking to trade 2 seating tickets for standing
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    JB185927 wrote:
    Unfortunately I think it's going to come down to buying a massively overpriced ticket for standing room at either Manchester 1 or Amsterdam 2.

What are the best places to buy tickets other than Ebay?

I'm in the same boat for Manchester 2.

I've been looking at Ebay because the costs for a pair are looking generally the same - around £180 (maybe lower on ebay if you're lucky -- but I've also seen pairs go for over £200 :S )

I've also looked at viagogo and getmein and seatwave.

They are all websites where people list their tickets and you buy it through the website, so you end up paying for the tickets and another £20-30 booking fee.

I've never used those sites before but I have a friend who uses them a lot, and I think they have a ticket guarantee too. I'm not 100% though.
  • Options
    Just bought a ticket for my dad for Berlin... Tickets are still popping up at:

http://pearljam.tickets.de/en/customer/events/1946-PEARL_JAM?
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Got a spare pair of seating for Manchester night 2. Section 213 Row F seat 16-17
  • Options
    mikehmikeh In my Mersey paradise Posts: 58
    Ive got a spare Manchester 2 standing ticket that i want to swap for Amsterdam 2 standing ticket.
    Sent the wristband info to 10c aswell.

Anyone interested?
    Manchester 2009, Hyde Park 2010, Manchester 2012, Manchester 2012, Amsterdam 2012, Amsterdam 2012, Amsterdam 2014, Amsterdam 2014, Berlin 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014
    EV Manchester 2012
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'd still love to get a standing ticket for Stockholm... someone out there must have one!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    hoobabihoobabi Posts: 28
    First of all please excuse me for my ignorance,I 'm kinda new to this trading thing. I saw someone saying that they are willing to trade a Copenhagen ticket for something else. How is this possible if our names are written on the tickets?

I have two standing tickets for Copenhagen (with 10C wristbands, I sent them the info) which I would like someone to take off my hands. Is this possible? I didn't see any possibility of 're-personalising' the tickets on the website?
  • Options
    2 spare tickets (seating) for Stockholm. PM me
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    No_RainNo_Rain Posts: 28
    Still looking for a spare GA to Berlin 1.. anyone?
    It's okay, you know I love you anyway
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    hoobabi wrote:
    First of all please excuse me for my ignorance,I 'm kinda new to this trading thing. I saw someone saying that they are willing to trade a Copenhagen ticket for something else. How is this possible if our names are written on the tickets?

I have two standing tickets for Copenhagen (with 10C wristbands, I sent them the info) which I would like someone to take off my hands. Is this possible? I didn't see any possibility of 're-personalising' the tickets on the website?
    i ahve to personally pick up the tickets from will call and show your ID
  • Options
    hoobabihoobabi Posts: 28
    conman wrote:

Meaning that I send my pdf tickets by email to someone and a copy of my ID? Is this legit? :p
  • Options
    hoobabi wrote:
    conman wrote:

Meaning that I send my pdf tickets by email to someone and a copy of my ID? Is this legit? :p
    they're not 10c tickets?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    hoobabi wrote:
    conman wrote:

I posted on the EURO TOUR 2012 thread as well. It sounds like you purchased the tickets from Billet.net and then applied to 10c for the wristbands (rather than purchasing through CrowdSurge). If that's the case, conman's response only applies to the wristbands. The Copenhagen tickets don't look personalized to me (I got one too) so you can probably sell. If you selected will call as the ticket delivery option you'll have to contact Billet.net to see if you can transfer. If you have hard copy/email tickets you can probably just send those to whoever buys them.
  • Options
    Please, anyone have a spare ticket for Manchester 21 th?

If anyone have one standing ticket PM , PLEASE
    The waiting drove me mad
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    edited January 2012
    2 seated tickets for Manchester 2 available. Section 115 (next to stage).

£70 per ticket.

I'll be at night 1 so can meet u there with tickets.
    Pm me if interested.
    Post edited by Thierry Henry on
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    I was one of the lucky ones to get in on the 10club sale and have an extra wristband for Berlin 1. My travel partner has backed out and ideally, I'd like to trade for a wristband to either Stockholm, Oslo, or Copenhagen, or if I don't win the lottery, for Berlin 2 or Prague. :)

Cheers!
  • Options
    I'm looking for a single ticket for both Amsterdam Shows,Berlin (4th) and Stockholm,Oslo Copenhagen.
    I was was missing the order because of a family death.
    If you have any tickets for those shows please pm me.
  • Options
    DevonPearl wrote:
    I'm looking for a single ticket for both Amsterdam Shows,Berlin (4th) and Stockholm,Oslo Copenhagen.

PM!
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 768
    1 seated ticket for Manchester 2 available.
    Section 115 (lower tier next to the stage)

will let it go for face value (including processing fee) GBP 56,50 per ticket = approx USD87 in total.
    Pm me if interested.
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    DevonPearl wrote:

pm sent as well ....
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    hi i need tickets to the 2 amsterdamn shows, the prague show, one for berlin night one and 2 for the new night preferably standing

if you have one for any of this shows shoot me a pm
  • Options
    i have spare tix to Berlin 2 and Prague

i'm looking to trade for either of the Amsterdam shows, Berlin 1, or any of the Scandinavia shows

pm me if you would like to trade :)
  • Options
    Hello all,

In order to make sure I would get 10C tickets for Berlin 2 I entered the draw and my wife also entered the draw because we're both 10C members.

Guess what... we were both lucky on the draw so we have 2 spare 10C tickets for Berlin 2.

First one to write pm, first served.

Regards,

Joka Fintas
    04.09.2006 - Lisbon
    05.09.2006 - Lisbon
    08.06.2007 - Lisbon
    13.06.2007 - Katowice
    15.08.2009 - Berlin
    30.06.2010 - Berlin
  • Options
    I got one extra seated ticket for Oslo, face value max!

PM if interested.

Chers
  • Options
    Pry ToPry To Posts: 285
    edited February 2012
    I have the following Amsterdam spares available at cost if anyone needs 'em. These are SINGLE tickets, not pairs. Ticketmaster was a mess that day, so I kept getting better and better seats, hence the spares. These are electronic tickets in pdf format. I can send you the confirmation emails, receipts, along with the tickets if you'd like some reassurance. Everything is in my name. Paypal only, please. Thanks and see you at the shows!

Edit: All tickets sold
    Post edited by Pry To on
    Los Angeles - Sep 11, 1992
    Memphis - Aug 15, 2000
    Chicago - May 16, 2006
    Chicago - Aug 23-24, 2009
    Columbus - May 6, 2010
    Noblesville - May 7, 2010
    Manchester - June 20-21, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 26-27, 2012
    Berlin - July 4-5, 2012
  • Options
    Hi All,

I have a spare ticket for Prague (10C) and would keen for a trade for Manchester (pref Night 1) and Amsterdam (Pref Night 2).

• Options
    Still need 1 Ticket for Amsterdam2 (27.6.).
    I would buy one or trade 1 TC Ticket for Berlin2 (5.7.).
    Please pm me.
  • Options
    Looking for 10c Amsterdam 1 or 2. Can trade for 10c Berlin 2 or Prague as I have spares to both.

Thanks.
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    I would need one spare TC ticket for Berlin 2! Unfortunately i have nothing to trade...
    Sure, we scored our Berlin tickets but we want to invite my nephew to his first PJ live experience!
    Thanks in advance!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    Chrisilein wrote:
    I would need one spare TC ticket for Berlin 2! Unfortunately i have nothing to trade...
    Sure, we scored our Berlin tickets but we want to invite my nephew to his first PJ live experience!
    Thanks in advance!
    pm sent
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”