Spare tickets Euro tour 2012?

Comments

• Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Thank you all for the information.

This might sound stupid.
    But the standing pitch for non-10C ticket holders is the same standing pitch for 10C ticket holders correct?

When I went to a particular PJ show in Australia, because I wasn't a 10C member at that time, the people with 10C wrist bands were a little bit mean to me as a non-10C standing pitch person.
    I didn't push in, I found an empty spot on the T fence (T barricade down the centre) but was told off by the 10C people as they said I was blocking their view. This was early early in the day as soon as the normal gates opened, I had lined up all morning too. The venue got much more packed after that. I am only a 5foot3inch/50kg girl. I would rather someone of my size standing there compared to the other hundreds of people that pushed in just as PJ came on stage. (The drunken guys who know Alive and Even Flow only and get restless when something newer is played.)

Will this be the same in Berlin? I would rather have fun with everyone around me, not just by myself.

Cheers, Jo.

Cheers.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Thank you all for the information.

This might sound stupid.
    But the standing pitch for non-10C ticket holders is the same standing pitch for 10C ticket holders correct?

When I went to a particular PJ show in Australia, because I wasn't a 10C member at that time, the people with 10C wrist bands were a little bit mean to me as a non-10C standing pitch person.
    I didn't push in, I found an empty spot on the T fence (T barricade down the centre) but was told off by the 10C people as they said I was blocking their view. This was early early in the day as soon as the normal gates opened, I had lined up all morning too. The venue got much more packed after that. I am only a 5foot3inch/50kg girl. I would rather someone of my size standing there compared to the other hundreds of people that pushed in just as PJ came on stage. (The drunken guys who know Alive and Even Flow only and get restless when something newer is played.)

Will this be the same in Berlin? I would rather have fun with everyone around me, not just by myself.

Cheers, Jo.

Cheers.

Jo..come enjoy the shows..and do nt worry about this things..safe travels..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ISO - (2) tickets for Amsterdam night 2 (27th) looking for standing or on the wings. PM with details - Thanks
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    This might sound stupid.
    Same, except if you have the 10c wristband, you get to go in earlier so presumably you will be around 10c folks

You will not be by yourself :D Just go expecting to have the best time possible and you will! Obviously, take all the precautions that you need, like making sure you stay hydrated etc... the fun part will take care of itself.
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    edited March 2012
    Hello all. I have 4 spare tickets for Stockholm as everyone has decided they cannot aford it anymore. These are E-tickets so they are ready for delivery once payment has been recieved. Prices are exactly what I paid for them from ticketmaster (ticnet.se) and are printed on the ticket. All are seated tickets i'm afraid.

Seating plan here:

http://www.ticnet.se/event/Pearl-Jam-biljetter/PEARL77

1 x A26 Row 12 - Price 755kr (£70) **SOLD**

2 x A6 Row 16 (these are together yes) - Price 1510kr (£141.50) **SOLD**

1 x C10 Row 5 - Price (£34.60)

PM me if you are interested.
    Post edited by Digital Twilight on
    Suziemay wrote:
    You will not be by yourself :D Just go expecting to have the best time possible and you will! Obviously, take all the precautions that you need, like making sure you stay hydrated etc... the fun part will take care of itself.
    Jo..come enjoy the shows..and do nt worry about this things..safe travels..

Thank you both, I have just bought my tickets.
    Now to save for the flights there before my exchange trip to San Francisco.

Anyone help a poor student out and let her sleep on your couch in Berlin :)
    I don't take up too much room, am clean and am lots of fun!

:)
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • IGotShit76IGotShit76 Posts: 768
    Hello there ! I have one spare 10c ticket for Berlin2. PM me if interested.
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Hello there ! I have one spare 10c ticket for Berlin2. PM me if interested.
    I wish I had know that 4 seconds ago.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • SudmanSudman Fremantle, Western Australia Posts: 48
    PM sent.
    Hello all. I have 4 spare tickets for Stockholm as everyone has decided they cannot aford it anymore. These are E-tickets so they are ready for delivery once payment has been recieved. Prices are exactly what I paid for them from ticketmaster (ticnet.se) and are printed on the ticket. All are seated tickets i'm afraid.

Seating plan here:

1 x A26 Row 12 - Price 755kr (£70)

2 x A6 Row 16 (these are together yes) - Price 1510kr (£141.50)

• RiseRise Posts: 12
    hi guys, I'm looking for two tickets for Berlin second night - standing pitch would be great :) but I will be happy with everything. Anyone anything? :)
  • Hey!

I have a spare 10C standing ticket for Manchester night 1 - I was one of the lucky ones who actually got tickets in the presale.

I am looking to trade for a standing ticket for Manchester night 2, preferably with 10C wristband.

PM me if interested, cheers!
  • Sudman wrote:
    PM sent.

Seating plan here:

1 x A26 Row 12 - Price 755kr (£70)

2 x A6 Row 16 (these are together yes) - Price 1510kr (£141.50)

Never recieved it :?

Single ticket in section A has been sold and i'm waiting to hear back from someone regarding the pair in section A.
  • SudmanSudman Fremantle, Western Australia Posts: 48
    Hi,

I sent you an email directly, because the PM is stuck in my outbox and won't send. I'm keen on the 2 tickets in section A6 if you still have them.

Cheers.
  • southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 988
    Hi all

I have a spare Prague 10 club ticket to trade for an Amsterdam 2 ticket. Please pm me if interested. :)
    rustedsigns
  • sergiobasergioba Posts: 4
    Hi all,

I am desperately searching for 2 Tickets for the show in Stockholm.

Flight an hotel are booked, but due to the server issues I missed out on the public sale. I know I f%*ed up on this one.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sergio from Lux
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Hey!

I have a spare 10C standing ticket for Manchester night 1 - I was one of the lucky ones who actually got tickets in the presale.

I am looking to trade for a standing ticket for Manchester night 2, preferably with 10C wristband.

PM me if interested, cheers!

PM sent :D
  • hensodhensod Posts: 192
    sergioba wrote:
    Hi all,

I am desperately searching for 2 Tickets for the show in Stockholm.

Flight an hotel are booked, but due to the server issues I missed out on the public sale. I know I f%*ed up on this one.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sergio from Lux

There is a FB group "The Nordic Pearl Jam group" there is a girl selling tickets now she only has one left, and you have Spare Tickets PJ 2012 group there is also one person selling one ticket to stockholm.

Henrik
    ISO, vinyl: Avocado, Binural, Riot Act, Lost Dogs, Benny
  • WickstaWicksta Posts: 100
    I'm going to join the chorus of people sending shout-outs for any spares to Copenhagen....I only need the one!

Thanks everyone :-)
    PJ - Sydney 12 Mar 1998 - Sydney 11 & 14 Feb 2003 - Sydney 8 & 18 Nov 2006 - Sydney 22 Nov 2009 - Prague 2 Jul 2012 - Berlin 4 & 5 Jul 2012 - Stockholm 7 Jul 2012 - Copenhagen 10 Jul 2012 - Wrigley 19 Jul 2013 - Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014 - Melbourne 24 Jan 2014 - Sydney 26 Jan 2014 - Adelaide 31 Jan 2014 - Perth 2 Jan 2014 - Amsterdam 16 & 17 Jun 2014 - Milan 20 Jun 2014 - Trieste 22 Jun 2014 - Vienna 25 Jun 2014 - Berlin 26 Jun 2014 - New York City 1 & 2 May 2016 - Seattle 8 & 10 Aug 2018
    EV - Canberra 15 Mar 2011 - Sydney 18 Mar 2011 - Perth 7 & 8 Feb 2014 - Sydney 11,12 & 13 Feb 2014 - Melbourne 19 Feb 2014 - Brisbane 22, 23 & 25 Feb 2014 - London 6 Jun 2017 - Dublin 9 Jun 2017 
  • Just one Stockholm seating ticket left folks:

• MokkihewaMokkihewa Posts: 79
    I also still need only 1 ticket for Copenhagen. I would really give my right arm for a ticket :)

Denmark Copenhagen Forum 10-07-2012
  • False_BeliefFalse_Belief Cardiff Posts: 743
    Looks like I'm going to have a spare for Berlin 1 if anyone's interested...

Leeds 2006, London 2007, Hartford 2008, London Shepherds Bush 2009, London O2 2009, Dublin 2010, London Hyde Park 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, EV solo London 30/7/2012, Berlin 2014, Stockholm 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Amsterdam 1 2018, London 1 2018, London 2 2018, EV solo Dublin 2019, London 1 2022, London 2 2022, New York City 2022 

• its_okits_ok Posts: 198
    I know there is a lot of people looking for tickets. I have these over that I bought to be able to bring eiter my parents or a couple of friends with me, but you never know with that stuff. So eventually these might be available:

1 Stockholm GA
    2 Stockholm seated
    1 Copenhagen GA

Currently not for sale, but may become.

Also looking for a Manchester 1 ticket, preferably GA.
    PJ
    2000 Roskilde, 2006 Barcelona, 2007 London, Copenhagen, 2008 New York 1, New York 2, 2009 Berlin, 2010 Dublin, Belfast, 2012 Amsterdam 1, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, 2013 Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014 Milan, Trieste, Berlin, Stockholm, Milton Keynes

EV
    2012 Manchester, London 1, London 2
  • WickstaWicksta Posts: 100
    its_ok wrote:
    I know there is a lot of people looking for tickets. I have these over that I bought to be able to bring eiter my parents or a couple of friends with me, but you never know with that stuff. So eventually these might be available:

1 Stockholm GA
    2 Stockholm seated
    1 Copenhagen GA

Currently not for sale, but may become.

Also looking for a Manchester 1 ticket, preferably GA.

I can't help you with Manchester, but I've sent you a PM re your Copenhagen ticket IF it becomes available. I tried not to sound like I was begging, but I guess I kinda was ;-)
    PJ - Sydney 12 Mar 1998 - Sydney 11 & 14 Feb 2003 - Sydney 8 & 18 Nov 2006 - Sydney 22 Nov 2009 - Prague 2 Jul 2012 - Berlin 4 & 5 Jul 2012 - Stockholm 7 Jul 2012 - Copenhagen 10 Jul 2012 - Wrigley 19 Jul 2013 - Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014 - Melbourne 24 Jan 2014 - Sydney 26 Jan 2014 - Adelaide 31 Jan 2014 - Perth 2 Jan 2014 - Amsterdam 16 & 17 Jun 2014 - Milan 20 Jun 2014 - Trieste 22 Jun 2014 - Vienna 25 Jun 2014 - Berlin 26 Jun 2014 - New York City 1 & 2 May 2016 - Seattle 8 & 10 Aug 2018
    EV - Canberra 15 Mar 2011 - Sydney 18 Mar 2011 - Perth 7 & 8 Feb 2014 - Sydney 11,12 & 13 Feb 2014 - Melbourne 19 Feb 2014 - Brisbane 22, 23 & 25 Feb 2014 - London 6 Jun 2017 - Dublin 9 Jun 2017 
  • egiegi Posts: 22
    Dear All,

i have 2 seating tixs for Stockholm.

regards

marcel

Carre Amsterdam here we come.....
  • ISO - (2) tickets for Amsterdam night 2 (27th) looking for standing or on the wings. Thanks
  • samosansamosan Posts: 31
    Hi,
    I won't be able to go, so I have 2 seating tickets for Oslo concert to sell (section 201, row 1, seats 10-11). Face value.These are on the right side if facing the stage.
    If someone is interested, let me know.
    I am on the look out for:

1 x Oslo
    1 x Copenhagen

Thank you. :)
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    looking for one ticket for Amsterdam 2.. pm if you can help
  • BirgitBirgit Posts: 34
    Hi everyone,

as my boyfriend and I both didn't get any tickets through fanclub pre-sale and then both simultaneousely tried to score tickets when public sale started we now have these spares (face value of course):

Oslo:
    OSLO SPEKTRUM FELT 208, Row 13, Seat 49
    OSLO SPEKTRUM FELT 211, Row 14, Seat 91

Stockholm:
    Sektion A8, Row 4, Seat 3
    Sektion A10, Row 4, Seat 21

Oslo are hard tix, so you'd either have to pay shipping or meet us at the venue before the show. ;)

Might also have spare Prague 10c tix, but not sure about these yet, I'll post an update when/if I'm sure that they are available!
    1996 Prague - 2000 Salzburg - 2006 Berlin - Vienna - 2007 Munich - Novarock - 2009 Berlin - London - 2010 Dublin - Belfast - London - Berlin - 2011 PJ20 - 2012 Manchester I&II - Prague - Stockholm - Oslo - Copenhagen - EV Amsterdam I&II
  • foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 525
    Spare 10c ticket for Berlin 2 if anybody interested, PM me... :)
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous