Newt/Rush, Get on the Train Now 2012

BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
edited December 2011 in A Moving Train
image.jpg

You heard it here first! Leadership you can Trust!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Glenn-Beck-0011.jpg
    Secretary of State 2012
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

thanks binauraljam....i just spit water out of my nose onto my keyboard... :lol:

i hope that is the ticket. i really do...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    Glenn-Beck-0011.jpg
    Secretary of State 2012
    i don't know...

given what he does for a living as a talking head and his propensity to dress like this....:

glenn-beck-book-cover-323x400.jpg

i think beck might be better suited for the new cabinet position of Minister of Propaganda...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

thanks binauraljam....i just spit water out of my nose onto my keyboard... :lol:

i hope that is the ticket. i really do...

:lol: i hope so too! Moe, Larry and Curly!
  • CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    Yes we can!
  • Thank god that America is losing its influence in the world
    Fucking idiots running your country and the mainstream poulation is too fucking stupid to notice anything other than what fox tells them
    Your country is going down the toilet USA
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    Fucking idiots running your country and the mainstream poulation is too fucking stupid to notice anything other than what fox tells them

This is a jackass post.

Love to know what shithole country you hail from.

Guarantee we probably saved it at least once.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Thank god that America is losing its influence in the world

This is a jackass post.

yep we probably have but they're still feeding on the queens nipple and have that mummy will save us thing in their head, mummy sleeps with the US guys,you'd probably be toast with out our backing...now go throw a shrimp on the barbi for us mate ! :lol:

Godfather.

This is a jackass post.

what is wrong with the post? fucking idiots are running our country and the mainstream population is generally stupid, is it not?? and are we not going down the toilet according to a lot of americans?

the truth stings.

nd believe it or not, FRANCE of all countries saved america...so yeah.. just sayin'...

• chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i agree 100%. and if those assholes pictured uptop became leaders of this land, i will be moving out of this country. i would never allow myself sleep, sanity, and calmness if i were a citizen of that cluster fuck of bullshit, ignorance, greed, and fat mouth cocksucking.

personally, i'd be happier in cuba or somewhere on the planet uranus.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    what is wrong with the post? fucking idiots are running our country and the mainstream population is generally stupid, is it not?? and are we not going down the toilet according to a lot of americans?

the truth stings.

nd believe it or not, FRANCE of all countries saved america...so yeah.. just sayin'...
    thank you, gimmie. yes truth stings. some believe the usa is the bees knees. flag wavers and shit. fuck a bunch a that.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mikepegg44mikepegg44 Posts: 3,353
    all right, who went back in time and gave Biff the sports almanac?
    that’s right! Can’t we all just get together and focus on our real enemies: monogamous gays and stem cells… - Ned Flanders
    It is terrifying when you are too stupid to know who is dumb
    - Joe Rogan

This is a jackass post.

the truth stings.

:lol: it's kinda like someone calling my sister a bitch I'll drop em every time...even if she is a bitch. :lol:

Godfather.
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    People who bag on America daily are either one of three things. The current president, in some other country (jealous) or have failed miserably in the land if the free, home of the brave (jealous)
    Ouch.
    This country is not going down the crapper, just a four year clog by a big piece of shit. Time to flush that shit stick down down down.

Truth stings indeed!

Shocked you guys didn't get the memo. This is going to be an American century!
    God bless America.
    Woot!
    People who bag on America daily are either one of three things. The current president, in some other country (jealous) or have failed miserably in the land if the free, home of the brave (jealous)
    Ouch.
    This country is not going down the crapper, just a four year clog by a big piece of shit. Time to flush that shit stick down down down.

Truth stings indeed!

it sure does! the prior 8 years were a dream come true!!! i miss you W!!!!

bush_miss_me_yet.jpg

on a side note we've now lost more troops to suicide than to enemy fire, what is wrong with these people, they Just dont get it! Be proud, Your American for Christ Sake.
    Sounds like a topic for a new thread (suicide and soldiers)
    I too miss W.

:-(

This is a jackass post.

I'm Australian
    And the thing is your country once was great. Now your turning into a Christian fundamentalist state.
    As bad as any Muslim fundamentalist country
    And I say the same about some leaders in my country

If you want to be the leader of the free world. You have to take criticism from the world your trying to lead
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    I'm Australian
    And the thing is your country once was great. Now your turning into a Christian fundamentalist state.
    As bad as any Muslim fundamentalist country
    And I say the same about some leaders in my country

If you want to be the leader of the free world. You have to take criticism from the world your trying to lead
    thank you. great post.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Some miss w
    I refer my last post
    So glad to see the back of that red neck
    What a Great 8 years he had
    Led his country into a war based on lies
    Allowed an attack on mainland USA to happen
    Steered the economy down the toilet
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Godfather. wrote:

This is a jackass post.

yep we probably have but they're still feeding on the queens nipple and have that mummy will save us thing in their head, mummy sleeps with the US guys,you'd probably be toast with out our backing...now go throw a shrimp on the barbi for us mate ! :lol:

Godfather.

Sorry we are suckling at the nipple of big red china mate
    That's why our economy is strong
    If anything the queen suckles at ours
    Funny isn't it that we stand shoulder to shoulder with the USA in its wasted wars.. But you say that your our big protector

And we actually call them prawns here mate not shrimp, that's a yank add
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    I'm not a big history buff, but wasn't Australia like, where criminals were sent some time ago? A jail of sorts?
    Some Australians I've met are mad the USA won't let them have nukes.
    Iran ain't getting them either!
    Woot
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    I'm not a big history buff, but wasn't Australia like, where criminals were sent some time ago? A jail of sorts?
    Woot

seems some australians youve met are idiots... either that or theyre very ill informed. we dont need the US's permission to acquire nukes. the fact is we dont want them. we dont need them.besides weve signed the nuclear non proliferation agreement.

and yes the british set up new south wales as a penal colony in the late 1700s. there were then other settlements where convicts were kept. only south australia was set up as a free state. but dont get all excited, those transported werent the worst of the worst... and most of the crimes they committed wouldnt even get you jailed nowadays let alone sent to the best place on earth. ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    7RayZ wrote:
    It was cute the first, second and third time you posted a link to a thread in a thread unrelated to a thread you linked to.
    So cute
    australians youve met are idiots... either that or theyre very ill informed.

and yes the british set up new south wales as a penal colony in the late 1700s. there were then other settlements where convicts were kept. only south australia was set up as a free state 8-)

Ok, thanks. I can see a theme
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    australians youve met are idiots... either that or theyre very ill informed.

and yes the british set up new south wales as a penal colony in the late 1700s. there were then other settlements where convicts were kept. only south australia was set up as a free state 8-)

Ok, thanks. I can see a theme

care to share??? :think:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • I'm not a big history buff, but wasn't Australia like, where criminals were sent some time ago? A jail of sorts?

It's very funny that the Brits thought of Australia as a jail..
    They now spend big$$$$ to holiday here
    Fucking wonderful place. I've traveedl far and wide and am so grateful that it's my home..
    We Aussie hold our convict heritage highly, unfortunately I'm not from convict stock. Irish and German heritage that came out about 3 generations ago
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

• Ok, thanks. I can see a theme
    Would that theme be constant wars you seem pretty hellbent on that in your posts. All in the name of Israel.

Nuclear power. We dont want it. Never have.
    Iran wants it, is doin it and that pisses Israeli apologists dosnt it
    Apologists like bewt newt
    A man who gained his profile for attacking a president for having an affair when he was doing exactly the same
    But he is a religous man too isn't he , another hypocrite of the highest order
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    from ONCE DEVIDED "Sorry we are suckling at the nipple of big red china mate
    That's why our economy is strong
    If anything the queen suckles at ours
    Funny isn't it that we stand shoulder to shoulder with the USA in its wasted wars.. But you say that your our big protector

And we actually call them prawns here mate not shrimp, that's a yank add"

welll...........I admit I was talking smack on that post just standing up for my country,
    how strong is your economy ? are you guys back and running like before the global fail ?
    as I have stated before my kid races BMX so thru races we have some friends from Austraila and New Zeland
    and other parts of the world,btw IF don't know anything about your BMX riders such as sam wiliby check them out your riders are amung tha fastest in the world.(excuse my spelling)

Godfather.
  • inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    Woot

so, when you meet an Australian, you talk about nuclear weapons....?

I want to party with you sometime...sounds like a lot of fun... :lol: