Options

Newt/Rush, Get on the Train Now 2012

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thank god that America is losing its influence in the world
    Fucking idiots running your country and the mainstream poulation is too fucking stupid to notice anything other than what fox tells them
    Your country is going down the toilet USA

This is a jackass post.

Love to know what shithole country you hail from.

Guarantee we probably saved it at least once.

I'm Australian
    And the thing is your country once was great. Now your turning into a Christian fundamentalist state.
    As bad as any Muslim fundamentalist country
    And I say the same about some leaders in my country

If you want to be the leader of the free world. You have to take criticism from the world your trying to lead

Ok- you think that Us and Australia leaders are turning our countries into Christian religious states?

That's funny. Seems like God has been removed from everything to me...
    Maybe you would like less God in society/gov't?

Ok- where is there too much God? Where shall we remove God next?

And how will that make the "free world" in which we live, but the US leads, as you say- any more free?

can't wait...
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a big history buff, but wasn't Australia like, where criminals were sent some time ago? A jail of sorts?
    Some Australians I've met are mad the USA won't let them have nukes.
    Iran ain't getting them either!
    Woot
    this post is a crock of shit.
    woot my frickin ass.

australia is fantastic without or with nukes. they are genius being as they are w/out nukes. they need not the usa's permission to do anything.

in general your posts make me laugh as much as your avatar
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,119
    Fucking idiots running your country and the mainstream poulation is too fucking stupid to notice anything other than what fox tells them

Hey thanks for insulting the majority of Americans. I hope a dingo doesn't eat your baby.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    This thread should be locked, full of stupid comments all around.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    UpSideDown wrote:

I disagree :D this thread has done exactly what it was designed to do. :lol:
  • Options
    UpSideDown wrote:

I disagree :D this thread has done exactly what it was designed to do. :lol:

Dammit. Baited again....
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:
    from ONCE DEVIDED "Sorry we are suckling at the nipple of big red china mate
    That's why our economy is strong
    If anything the queen suckles at ours
    Funny isn't it that we stand shoulder to shoulder with the USA in its wasted wars.. But you say that your our big protector

And we actually call them prawns here mate not shrimp, that's a yank add"

welll...........I admit I was talking smack on that post just standing up for my country,
    how strong is your economy ? are you guys back and running like before the global fail ?
    as I have stated before my kid races BMX so thru races we have some friends from Austraila and New Zeland
    and other parts of the world,btw IF don't know anything about your BMX riders such as sam wiliby check them out your riders are amung tha fastest in the world.(excuse my spelling)

Godfather.
    The gfc hurt us like everyone else. Our gov spent a fair bit but we should be back in the black very soon. Our recourse rich economy has helped greatly, but also having a good surplus prior also helped..
    We Aussies have a bit of a complex in sport and we do punch above our weight .
    I defend my country too. Nothing wrong with that
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options

Ok- you think that Us and Australia leaders are turning our countries into Christian religious states?

And how will that make the "free world" in which we live, but the US leads, as you say- any more free?

can't wait...

Well mate I suggest that you prove god exists. If you cannot then why should it effect mine or anyone else's life.
    You have faith in that and good luck to you.
    Myself well I walked away from that fairy tale a long time ago
    I see all of the republican nominees falling over themselves to grab the Christian faith to get them into office.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options

Hey thanks for insulting the majority of Americans. I hope a dingo doesn't eat your baby.

Hey sorry
    But this is what the world see
    Wish it was different. The US has done some many great things. But I see what I see

I see a country that would impeach a president for a blowjob. But says nothing when a president send his country to war based on lies. Leaving so many of its servicemen dead or injured. Let alone the civilian toll.

I see men who will do it again in the name of Israel

I see men vilify their own people to win a vote

I know that many in the USA are smart intelligent people. This sleeping giant needs to awake and take back their nation from the evangelists before its too late
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    Hey sorry
    But this is what the world see
    Wish it was different. The US has done some many great things. But I see what I see

I see a country that would impeach a president for a blowjob. But says nothing when a president send his country to war based on lies. Leaving so many of its servicemen dead or injured. Let alone the civilian toll.

I see men who will do it again in the name of Israel

I see men vilify their own people to win a vote

I know that many in the USA are smart intelligent people. This sleeping giant needs to awake and take back their nation from the evangelists before its too late
    this is a good post. i agree completely. you point out a lot of double standards that americans fail to recognize at best, or outright ignore at the very worst...

how can we do these things yet claim to have "the moral high ground"??

you sir have hit the nail on the head.

and don't get me wrong, i love my country. i do not like what is has become and i don't like some of what it has come to represent to the world at large. we CAN do better. i just choose to acknowledge the reality.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    We were never sent to war based on lies. We do the things that need to be done to keep on keepin on. People in the know, know. People that don't, well, they cry about it. Sometimes the truth hurts. Most of the sheeple need be protected from it because they can't see big picture.

Most just don't get it. That's why I'm here...
    To help
  • Options

can't wait...

Well mate I suggest that you prove god exists. If you cannot then why should it effect mine or anyone else's life.
    I see all of the republican nominees falling over themselves to grab the Christian faith to get them into office.

Im not your "mate", jack.

Pretty hard to follow or discuss a point with you . You're all over the place...

Good luck to ya.
  • Options
    We were never sent to war based on lies. We do the things that need to be done to keep on keepin on. People in the know, know. People that don't, well, they cry about it. Sometimes the truth hurts. Most of the sheeple need be protected from it because they can't see big picture.

Most just don't get it. That's why I'm here...
    To help

Yeah the truth does hurt.
    USA in Iraq for ten years and found no WMD
    No sexy mobile trucks making chemical weapons
    No link to al queda
    All the shit that Powell laid on the table. Is just that SHIT and has been proven through the course of history

POWELL SHOULD HAVE AND COULD HAVE been the first black president
    He fucked that chance when he stood in the un that day
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

should have?? :think:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

can't wait...

Im not your "mate", jack.

Pretty hard to follow or discuss a point with you . You're all over the place...

Good luck to ya.
    Well you see buddy I can and often do hold more than one discussion at one time. Responding to you comment is all, even tying into my original comment regarding political nominees. Remember you raised this ( maybe you would like less god in society/ gov) I responded with my thoughts on that. Don't want me to go off on a tangent-- don't create it
    We have quotes so that I can have multiple discussions and be easy to follow. Most can do this
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options

Yeah cate before all of this went down he should have had a chance after serving his country. But he blew it by walking into the UN
    He should have given GWB the bird and walked away. But he perpetuated the lie.
    He gave it the credibility, that's why they used him. If it was Cheney the world would have called bullshit right there and then.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options

Yeah cate before all of this went down he should have had a chance after serving his country. But he blew it by walking into the UN
    He should have given GWB the bird and walked away. But he perpetuated the lie.
    He gave it the credibility, that's why they used him. If it was Cheney the world would have called bullshit right there and then.

and i can say julia gillard shouldntve been given the chance to be prime minister, but she was and i am counting down the days til shes booted from the lodge...seems to me if powell should have he would have.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    and i can say julia gillard shouldntve been given the chance to be prime minister, but she was and i am counting down the days til shes booted from the lodge...seems to me if powell should have he would have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts

I Dont know Cate, i believe this is where Al Gore Lost his chance to become President, this one moment, made W look Cool and Al look anxious. theres also that whole Florida thing, but i dont think that would have mattered if not for this moment.
  • Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAUcyfKESts

I Dont know Cate, i believe this is where Al Gore Lost his chance to become President, this one moment, made W look Cool and Al look anxious. theres also that whole Florida thing, but i dont think that would have mattered if not for this moment.

yeah really dont know what gore was thinking approaching bush like he did.

all im saying is we make choices... and there are consequences of those choices. if powell thought it was a good idea to stand up in the UN and spout that b.s. then he had to know shit was gonna rain down on him. he allowed himself to be used and i dont know about you, but thats not someone i want ruling the free world. hell maybe powell believed what he was saying and in that case, i definitely dont want him making decisions that affect millions of people outside his own country.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Thanks for sharing that YouTube link. I do miss GW
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing that YouTube link. I do miss GW