Europe 2012 Ticket Pre-sale Update

1141516171820»

Comments

• YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    the opening sentence was kinda funny.

http://www.seattleweekly.com/2011-12-21 ... ews-notes/
  • Tofferoo wrote:
    Tofferoo wrote:
    Guys, there is released a hotel package with 1 room and 1 standing ticket or 1 room with 2 standing tickets for Copenhagen.

http://www.billettservice.no/search.php?tm_link=tm_header_search&language=no&keyword=pearl+jam&x=0&y=0

Thanks a lot!! I just scored two standing tickets to Copenhagen!!! Hope I will be able to get the wristbands...

Now only missing Stockholm and Oslo.... any help?

Cheers,

Jose

Glad i could help. I have an extra oslo tix.. How many would you need?

I need 2 tickets for Oslo and Stockholm. Better if they would be general admission with possbility to get a wristband since me and my wife are 10c members (before 5th of December).

If not, I'm open to anything that enable us to see these shows together (general admission without wristband or even seated tickets).

I would thank a LOT if someone would be so kind to help me.

Thanks,

Jose
    04.09.2006 - Lisbon
    05.09.2006 - Lisbon
    08.06.2007 - Lisbon
    13.06.2007 - Katowice
    15.08.2009 - Berlin
    30.06.2010 - Berlin
  • Oslo tickets, but not the best seats.

http://www.billettservice.no/search.php ... =pearl+jam
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene

Thanks a lot!!

In spite of being not the best seats in the house, now only missing for Stockholm!!!! :)
    04.09.2006 - Lisbon
    05.09.2006 - Lisbon
    08.06.2007 - Lisbon
    13.06.2007 - Katowice
    15.08.2009 - Berlin
    30.06.2010 - Berlin

thanks man!

after all the pre-sale disappointment some light at the end of the tunnel!
  • Hi there,
    I am traveling from USA to Stockholm and I need tickets. I need two ASAP..so if anybody has any tickets to be sold please contact me. I can buy ONE if two are not available. THANK YOU!!
    I am mine.
  • deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    simonorton wrote:
    DO THE POZNAN

Now, as a United fan, I HATE to do this. But Manchester City have adopted 'the Poznan' (google it), turning their backs to the pitch when they score :

131361.jpg

So, in light of these unfortunate events, I'm suggesting we extend this city's little custom as a demonstration and expression of what we've all been through the last few days.

We make a collective effort to show our feelings by turning our backs for one song. Maybe the first song of encore 1 ?

Come the gig in six months time, a lot of these feelings will have dissolved and we'll be wrapped up at the excitment of being at the gig (sure, quite near the toilets at the back, but hey) and a lot of this will be forgotten, but I don't think this can be glossed over.

10c evidently aren't replying to emails or hearing concerns so we need to find another way of doing this. It's not turning our back on the band, on the chaps on stage who we love - they didn't do this. But we need to turn our backs on the organisation for a moment. Let our voices be heard.

It would take organisation, but if we all stood together on this, I think a very clear, democratic, unified voice would be heard all the way back in Seattle.
    These are Manchester City fans just copying ARIS THESSALONIKI FANS ....who visited Manchester for a Europa League draw last year...http://www.super3.gr/gallery_photos.asp ... 11_3-0%2F# there where over 7.000 fans who travelled over there
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    deftones wrote:
    simonorton wrote:
    DO THE POZNAN

Now, as a United fan, I HATE to do this. But Manchester City have adopted 'the Poznan' (google it), turning their backs to the pitch when they score :

131361.jpg

So, in light of these unfortunate events, I'm suggesting we extend this city's little custom as a demonstration and expression of what we've all been through the last few days.

We make a collective effort to show our feelings by turning our backs for one song. Maybe the first song of encore 1 ?

Come the gig in six months time, a lot of these feelings will have dissolved and we'll be wrapped up at the excitment of being at the gig (sure, quite near the toilets at the back, but hey) and a lot of this will be forgotten, but I don't think this can be glossed over.

10c evidently aren't replying to emails or hearing concerns so we need to find another way of doing this. It's not turning our back on the band, on the chaps on stage who we love - they didn't do this. But we need to turn our backs on the organisation for a moment. Let our voices be heard.

It would take organisation, but if we all stood together on this, I think a very clear, democratic, unified voice would be heard all the way back in Seattle.
    These are Manchester City fans just copying ARIS THESSALONIKI FANS ....who visited Manchester for a Europa League draw last year...http://www.super3.gr/gallery_photos.asp ... 11_3-0%2F# there where over 7.000 fans who travelled over there
    Let's do it, Manchester night 1
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    i looked at the wife tonight and said lets go to amsterdam to see PJ.

lets just say i have to wait for them to come back to Canada :D

Congrats to all you guys seeing the best band in the world.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • mh210105 wrote:
    deftones wrote:
    simonorton wrote:
    DO THE POZNAN

131361.jpg

turn your backs at pj concert, pj can say thank you goodnight we will never play your city again have a nice life :lol:
  • mh210105 wrote:
    deftones wrote:
    simonorton wrote:
    DO THE POZNAN

131361.jpg

Only a United fan can come up with this kind of silly idea. Why would you do that? It was not the bands fault...
    If you got your ticket you should be happy and enjoy the show.

Peace
  • Andy6Andy6 Posts: 14
    OK, I gotta say this: if you turn your back on the band,at any show, then you shouldn't be there. Period. :shock:
    And, for everyone who is still harboring resentment check out this article for a little reality check:
    http://news.bostonherald.com/track/cele ... ition=also
    Darkness comes in waves...tell me/Why invite it to stay?
    You're one with negativity/Yes, comfort is an energy
    But why let the sad song play?
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    Andy6 wrote:
    OK, I gotta say this: if you turn your back on the band,at any show, then you shouldn't be there. Period. :shock:
    I concur. I mean, I'm all for diversity in opinions but why would you go to a show to turn your back to the band? Makes no sense to me. If you want to protest, protest by not going to the show so that someone else who wants to be there can have your ticket.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,877
    mh210105 wrote:
    deftones wrote:
    simonorton wrote:
    DO THE POZNAN

131361.jpg

This is absolutely horrible! What a stupid idea! Please do us a favour and don't come to the concert! :shock:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • I'm looking for a single ticket for both Amsterdam Shows,Berlin (4th) and Stockholm,Oslo Copenhagen.
    I was was missing the order because of a family death.
    If you have any tickets for those shows please pm me.
  • Hi fellow fans!
    Thought I should post a pleading note here about some tickets I´m looking for.
    I have a (1) very good seated closest to the stage in STOCKHOLM, that I would like to swap for standing.
    Also got 2 standingtickets in OSLO with info sent to 10c, that I would like to swap for 2 very good seated.
    Finally, would like to buy 1 standing or very good seatedticket for Manchester 2.
    Hmmmm.. think that´s all :)
    Very grateful for any help.
    /T
    "A compliment for us, is a compliment for you.."
  • Still need 1 ticket for Amsterdam2 (27.6.).
    I would buy one or trade 1 10c ticket for Berlin2 (5.7.).
    Please pm me.
  • SturgoSturgo Posts: 89
    There are tickets available now for both Amsterdam shows! Even standing tickets!
  • I have 2 tickets seated for Amsterdam night 1 for sale. Cheaper than original prise! I just don't want them to waste casue I can't go :(
  • MN282585MN282585 Posts: 115
    I have 2 tickets seated for Amsterdam night 1 for sale. Cheaper than original prise! I just don't want them to waste casue I can't go :(

Hey... Are they still to have?
    Where r u from?
    How much for both Tickets ?
  • PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    I have Stockholm ticket and Arras ticket I won't be using. Don't want them to to waste.

Thanks!
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • JohnnyRedJohnnyRed Posts: 7
    We have some PJ 10c Amsterdam tickets for Tue 26th June at face value as some of us can't go now.

Please let me know if anyone you know needs some.

Just got back from first Manchester gig and PJ rocked the house down........great and awe inspiring to see !

Cheers
  • rival_AK71rival_AK71 Posts: 33
    Hey there all you lovers!

I flew over from Chicago for M1and M2 last week ... then took the leap and booked travel for Amsterdam and Brussels next week. Just me. No tix.

I am looking for 1 standing single for each of the Amsterdam shows... Ideally my saviour will be able to enjoy a massive fatty with me as a show of my appreciation! And I also need a ticket for Werchter.

I also have several spares for the Arras festival ... to trade or give away, whatever! :)

I wonder if a lot of folks will be driving from Brussels to Arras? I intend to hitchhike with a 10cc'er 8-)

Thanks to everyone for being so kick-ass and cool.
    Bruce
  • ChrysophylaxChrysophylax Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 101
    JohnnyRed wrote:
    We have some PJ 10c Amsterdam tickets for Tue 26th June at face value as some of us can't go now.

Just got back from first Manchester gig and PJ rocked the house down........great and awe inspiring to see !

Cheers

Hi JohnnyRed

I can´t make this PM thing work on this new site! Do you still have any tix left for Amsterdam 1? If so please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:rasmusknokgaard@hotmail.com">rasmusknokgaard@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Cheers
    Rasmus
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
  • PDXPDX Posts: 9
    Hi I'll take them for Tuesday night. Please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pcrofut@gmail.com">pcrofut@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->. I'm a long time fan club member from Oregon, been to almost 50 shows since 93' I'm in London on business, and lucky me, I got a break in my schedule and have to fly home through Amsterdam :) This will be my first time seeing them live in Europe.
  • PDXPDX Posts: 9
    JohnnyRed wrote:

Cheers

Hi I'll take one for Tuesday night. Please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pcrofut@gmail.com">pcrofut@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->. I'm a long time fan club member from Oregon, been to almost 50 shows since 93' I'm in London on business, and lucky me, I got a break in my schedule and have to fly home through Amsterdam This will be my first time seeing them live in Europe.