The PLAY MINNESOTA Thread!

11213151718358

Comments

  • nsepstrunsepstru Posts: 187
    Here's another bump from your neighbors to the south! PJ, please play MN (and IA)!
    I'm not human...I'm Danish!
  • mini_tbmini_tb Posts: 420
    evenflow82 wrote:
    mini_tb wrote:
    Minnesota's a goddamned tall state. I'm 7 hours north of the cities, so I'll offer to host the northern MN PJ gathering, but I get the feeling I'm the only one who will show up! :lol:


    Geez, where are you from? Duluth (I graduated from UMD in 2005) is like three hours north of Minneapolis...


    Up near the border by Winnipeg is my guess.

    Yes, I'm up on the Canadian border near Lake of the Woods, the northernmost part of the contiguous 48. I'm about 2 1/2 hours from Winnipeg, Bemidji, and Grand Forks ND. The cities are a 7 hour haul from up here. When you have family in Iowa, you realize that this is a really tall state!!

    So that's why I'm pushing for the northern MN gathering!!
    Glorified version of a pelican
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,284
    mini_tb wrote:
    Yes, I'm up on the Canadian border near Lake of the Woods, the northernmost part of the contiguous 48. I'm about 2 1/2 hours from Winnipeg, Bemidji, and Grand Forks ND. The cities are a 7 hour haul from up here. When you have family in Iowa, you realize that this is a really tall state!!

    So that's why I'm pushing for the northern MN gathering!!

    My "Up North" gathering was in Winnipeg in September!

    If there's a TC show, we'll make sure we set something up before so we can all meet. In the meantime, I'll probably be organizing something soon in Uptown (as I think most of us are in the TC area)!

    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • Page 1 Please...

    Thank you!
    1991-11-30 St. Paul, MN 1992-08-28 St. Paul, MN 1998-06-30 Minneapolis, MN 2000-10-08 East Troy, WI 2003-06-16 St. Paul, MN 2006-06-26 St. Paul, MN 2006-06-27 St. Paul, MN 2006-07-07 San Diego, CA 2007-08-05 Chicago, IL 2008-06-24 New York, NY 2009-08-23 Chicago, IL 2009-08-24 Chicago, IL 2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis, MN 2011-09-03 PJ20 East Troy, WI 2011-09-04 PJ20 East Troy, WI 2013-07-19 Wrigley Chicago, IL 2014-10-19 St. Paul, MN
  • Saturday morning coffee bump!
    1991-11-30 St. Paul, MN 1992-08-28 St. Paul, MN 1998-06-30 Minneapolis, MN 2000-10-08 East Troy, WI 2003-06-16 St. Paul, MN 2006-06-26 St. Paul, MN 2006-06-27 St. Paul, MN 2006-07-07 San Diego, CA 2007-08-05 Chicago, IL 2008-06-24 New York, NY 2009-08-23 Chicago, IL 2009-08-24 Chicago, IL 2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis, MN 2011-09-03 PJ20 East Troy, WI 2011-09-04 PJ20 East Troy, WI 2013-07-19 Wrigley Chicago, IL 2014-10-19 St. Paul, MN
  • jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,430
    PJ in MN in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV
    2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20 | 2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago | 2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago
    2018-08-20 Chicago
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,284
    Snowing in Minnesota bump!!!

    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,536
    Sunday morning bump. It would be great if you came to MN, Pearl Jam! :-)
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

    you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

    The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • evenflow82 wrote:
    Sunday morning bump. It would be great if you came to MN, Pearl Jam! :-)

    Sunday afternoon bump! Please play MN Pearl Jam!
    1991-11-30 St. Paul, MN 1992-08-28 St. Paul, MN 1998-06-30 Minneapolis, MN 2000-10-08 East Troy, WI 2003-06-16 St. Paul, MN 2006-06-26 St. Paul, MN 2006-06-27 St. Paul, MN 2006-07-07 San Diego, CA 2007-08-05 Chicago, IL 2008-06-24 New York, NY 2009-08-23 Chicago, IL 2009-08-24 Chicago, IL 2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis, MN 2011-09-03 PJ20 East Troy, WI 2011-09-04 PJ20 East Troy, WI 2013-07-19 Wrigley Chicago, IL 2014-10-19 St. Paul, MN
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,284
    Play Minnesota in 2012 Pearl Jam!
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    please :D
    ajb
  • showing my support for MN 2012!
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,284
    fanboy77 wrote:
    showing my support for MN 2012!

    Great to have you! Watch for updates regarding a Twin Cities 10 Club meet-up in Minneapolis soon!
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • nsepstrunsepstru Posts: 187
    Please play the land of 10,000 lakes PJ! Iowa supports this thread!
    I'm not human...I'm Danish!
  • nsepstru wrote:
    Please play the land of 10,000 lakes PJ! Iowa supports this thread!


    As does Wisconsin.
    1c23PJM
    Hey God, there's nothing left for me to hide. I lost my ignorance, security and pride.
    48267.gif?d=mojo
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,284
    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!

    I'm happy for the Euro kids right now (mainly because I ALWAYS at least entertain the idea of traveling to far away PJ shows, until financial reality sets in :lol: ), but I'm hoping there's a plethora of US dates to follow and Minnesota is one (or two or three) of them!

    Play Minnesota in 2012 Pearl Jam!
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • vant0037 wrote:
    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!

    I'm happy for the Euro kids right now (mainly because I ALWAYS at least entertain the idea of traveling to far away PJ shows, until financial reality sets in :lol: ), but I'm hoping there's a plethora of US dates to follow and Minnesota is one (or two or three) of them!

    Play Minnesota in 2012 Pearl Jam!
    This 110%! Confession time: never seen them live. Saw Eddie at the Orpheum, and it was the most amazing 2+ hours of my life.
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,284
    andrewj41 wrote:
    vant0037 wrote:
    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!

    I'm happy for the Euro kids right now (mainly because I ALWAYS at least entertain the idea of traveling to far away PJ shows, until financial reality sets in :lol: ), but I'm hoping there's a plethora of US dates to follow and Minnesota is one (or two or three) of them!

    Play Minnesota in 2012 Pearl Jam!
    This 110%! Confession time: never seen them live. Saw Eddie at the Orpheum, and it was the most amazing 2+ hours of my life.

    Oh man...now we definitely need a show or two in Minnesota! I am very excited for the Euro fans, but I really, really hope MN gets a date next year! I'll try to travel on whatever tour they have (as I've done 7 times now), but it'd be awesome to have a "normal" PJ day...you know, wake up, go to work, eat dinner at home, go to pre-party, go home and sleep in my own bed after. Haha.

    Play MN PJ so this guy can make your acquaintance live!
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • vant0037 wrote:
    andrewj41 wrote:
    vant0037 wrote:
    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!

    I'm happy for the Euro kids right now (mainly because I ALWAYS at least entertain the idea of traveling to far away PJ shows, until financial reality sets in :lol: ), but I'm hoping there's a plethora of US dates to follow and Minnesota is one (or two or three) of them!

    Play Minnesota in 2012 Pearl Jam!
    This 110%! Confession time: never seen them live. Saw Eddie at the Orpheum, and it was the most amazing 2+ hours of my life.

    Oh man...now we definitely need a show or two in Minnesota! I am very excited for the Euro fans, but I really, really hope MN gets a date next year! I'll try to travel on whatever tour they have (as I've done 7 times now), but it'd be awesome to have a "normal" PJ day...you know, wake up, go to work, eat dinner at home, go to pre-party, go home and sleep in my own bed after. Haha.

    Play MN PJ so this guy can make your acquaintance live!
    Thank you sir! Its funny you say that... I'm a big Dave Matthews fan, and we did that routine a ton last summer. Traveled all over, and they finally played a night at the X and it was a normal day. Went to work, show, then to bed in something that's not a tent ha. I'm stocking up vacation days right now, and am determined to get to multiple midwest shows this summer! And get Release to open so I can cry tears of joy.
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,284
    Tuesday morning BUMP!
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,284
    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • vant0037 wrote:
    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!

    This is a fantastic idea! :D
    1991-11-30 St. Paul, MN 1992-08-28 St. Paul, MN 1998-06-30 Minneapolis, MN 2000-10-08 East Troy, WI 2003-06-16 St. Paul, MN 2006-06-26 St. Paul, MN 2006-06-27 St. Paul, MN 2006-07-07 San Diego, CA 2007-08-05 Chicago, IL 2008-06-24 New York, NY 2009-08-23 Chicago, IL 2009-08-24 Chicago, IL 2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis, MN 2011-09-03 PJ20 East Troy, WI 2011-09-04 PJ20 East Troy, WI 2013-07-19 Wrigley Chicago, IL 2014-10-19 St. Paul, MN
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,284
    "...help me...keeeeeep this thread at the top...
    this state is too goooooood...to be true..."

    Haha...sorry. The words don't exactly translate. In any event, keep this at the top where it belongs!

    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • vant0037 wrote:
    "...help me...keeeeeep this thread at the top...
    this state is too goooooood...to be true..."

    Haha...sorry. The words don't exactly translate. In any event, keep this at the top where it belongs!

    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!

    Agreed
    1991-11-30 St. Paul, MN 1992-08-28 St. Paul, MN 1998-06-30 Minneapolis, MN 2000-10-08 East Troy, WI 2003-06-16 St. Paul, MN 2006-06-26 St. Paul, MN 2006-06-27 St. Paul, MN 2006-07-07 San Diego, CA 2007-08-05 Chicago, IL 2008-06-24 New York, NY 2009-08-23 Chicago, IL 2009-08-24 Chicago, IL 2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis, MN 2011-09-03 PJ20 East Troy, WI 2011-09-04 PJ20 East Troy, WI 2013-07-19 Wrigley Chicago, IL 2014-10-19 St. Paul, MN
  • FlannelGalFlannelGal Minneapolis, MNPosts: 532
    vant0037 wrote:
    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!

    This is a fantastic idea! :D


    Figure I should get on this bandwagon too! Play Minnesota Pleeease!
    07-09-95 Milwaukee, WI (Summerfest) - 10-08-00 Alpine Valley Music -06-16-03 St. Paul, MN - 09-03-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre -09-04-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09-30-12 Missoula, MT - 07-19-13 Wrigley Field - 11-15-13 Dallas, TX - 10-3-14 St Louis, MO - 10-19-14 St Paul, MN
  • FlannelGal wrote:
    vant0037 wrote:
    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!

    This is a fantastic idea! :D


    Figure I should get on this bandwagon too! Play Minnesota Pleeease!

    Welcome!
    1c23PJM
    Hey God, there's nothing left for me to hide. I lost my ignorance, security and pride.
    48267.gif?d=mojo
  • Let's do this! Bump!!!
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 5,284
    Good news for Europe today! Now if I can just try to scrounge together the funds to go to a Euro show...a US announcement sometime before I try to make Euro plans would be fantastic!

    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
  • vant0037 wrote:
    Good news for Europe today! Now if I can just try to scrounge together the funds to go to a Euro show...a US announcement sometime before I try to make Euro plans would be fantastic!

    Play Minnesota Pearl Jam!


    Would love to go to Berlin. I'd love for some of you to join me. 8-)
    1c23PJM
    Hey God, there's nothing left for me to hide. I lost my ignorance, security and pride.
    48267.gif?d=mojo
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 12,934
    Haven't checked in on this thread in a while but my fingers are still crossed for you Minnesota!
    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
Sign In or Register to comment.