edited November 2011 in The Porch
11921802Full.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    analog new shirt?

thats fuckin awesome
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Nope. New shirt in goods.
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    MSnider44MSnider44 San Diego Posts: 746
    New shirt in Goods. One of the best they've come out with. It's about time.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Available Now thru Dec. 31 2011
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    order it..thanks.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,794
    reminds me of NYHC...nice
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    Pretty ugly if you ask me.
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Hey, Sidnum, what do you think of the new shirt?
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    bluray officially removed from site... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    nutbarznutbarz Posts: 227
    There is something wrong with that swatztika... oh wait, nm.... :lol:
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    how does Brain of J go?
    "You've been taught, whipped into shape, now they got you in line...."

to each his/her own I guess but I can't believe anyone is buying this shirt. my apologies if this is insulting but I find it humorous that this shirt got approved as a marketable design. I guess we will buy anything with Pearl Jam on it. Its a good experiment on us lab rats, that's for sure
  • Options
    I guess we will buy anything with Pearl Jam on it.

I will not buy anything / everything with Pearl Jam on it. I've passed on many, many of their shirts because they flat out suck. This shirt, in my opinion, is a great design - my style - and doesn't and didn't remind me of a swastika one bit, if that's what your referencing when you say you can't believe the design got approved....
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    MSnider44 wrote:

I will not buy anything / everything with Pearl Jam on it. I've passed on many, many of their shirts because they flat out suck. This shirt, in my opinion, is a great design - my style - and doesn't and didn't remind me of a swastika one bit, if that's what your referencing when you say you can't believe the design got approved....

I don't see that at all. I see the P and the J, but what's the backslash in the middle?

I like it. It's kind of a minimalist thing.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    Looks like an homage to the punk band Crass. I like it.
  • Options
    shirt is awesome and american apparel. i purchased
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    MSnider44 wrote:

I don't see that at all. I see the P and the J, but what's the backslash in the middle?

I like it. It's kind of a minimalist thing.
    nutbarz wrote:
    There is something wrong with that swatztika... oh wait, nm.... :lol:
  • Options
    foursymbolsfoursymbols Dublin Posts: 527
    Jeez another black tshirt!! I just can't buy another black shirt, please 10club give us some other colours...
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • Options
    how does Brain of J go?

to each his/her own I guess but I can't believe anyone is buying this shirt. my apologies if this is insulting but I find it humorous that this shirt got approved as a marketable design. I guess we will buy anything with Pearl Jam on it. Its a good experiment on us lab rats, that's for sure
    understand u brother.. :)
    for me has to do with collection..i like the shirt..find it different but still.i bought it for collector reason..
    must have around 200 pj shirts by now..
    like other people buy other stuff..i never understand why people buy the S/N posters..whats the difference?
    isnt band sign them or something..and from show they wasnt there..for exable some people pay 100-120 +30 shipping for some jokes ,cos there is no other word to describe the most of canadian posters..
    +in Greece and especially in my town,there is no other fucker wear pj shirt ..so here my pj shirts are rare.. :lol:
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    how does Brain of J go?

Totally agree with that. PJ is pretending to be hard core now? I've never heard of Krass. Ugly shirt. Looks like a home made shirt, like with those stencils you buy at a craft store. $30+ for this? If it was the free Analog shirt of the year, it'd be OK... better than I'm Analog... but don't know why anyone would pay for this.

I like NAUJackfan's Ramones copy logo shirt better... and guess what it was $20 including shipping and American Apparel also. Now I see why his sale got shut down here.... :roll:
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    how does Brain of J go?

Totally agree with that. PJ is pretending to be hard core now? I've never heard of Krass. Ugly shirt. Looks like a home made shirt, like with those stencils you buy at a craft store. $30+ for this? If it was the free Analog shirt of the year, it'd be OK... better than I'm Analog... but don't know why anyone would pay for this.

I like NAUJackfan's Ramones copy logo shirt better... and guess what it was $20 including shipping and American Apparel also. Now I see why his sale got shut down here.... :roll:

Completely agree here.

By the way, I gotta comment on the "available until Dec 31st" aspect. When I saw someone post that earlier, I assumed it was just a piss-take on the whole "limited edition" trend. But to actually go to the goods page and see that it really is only available until then is disheartening to say the least. Is everything "limited edition" now? It's really starting to turn into an unfunny joke. It's only encouraging flippers (not that they need any encouragement to start with). Once they see a "on sale until XX", a few more are sold to them and not real fans. Despite how cynical it sounds, maybe it's a ploy by the club to sell more shirts. That's the only reasoning I can see.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I think the Club should take its foot off the pedal a little bit with the merchandise. Maybe take their time and work on some other projects/goods for the future.

The market is completely flooded and I think a lot of people are starting to get turned off by it all.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    7.50 to ship it. Must be a heavy t-shirt huh 10C?
    " In New York as they say how the f*** ya doin'?" -Ed MSG 1 03

--
    MSG 1 '98 - MSG 1+2 '03 - Reading,PA '04 - Borgata 1 '05 - Continental Arena 1+2 '06 - Lollapalooza Chicago,IL '07-MSG 1+2 08, Mansfield 1 08, Beacon Theatre 08. MSG 1 10,PJ20 Alpine Valley, Atlanta 2012, Brooklyn 1+2 2013, Hartford 2013, Seattle 2013, Memphis 2014
  • Options
    7.50 to ship it. Must be a heavy t-shirt huh 10C?

I don't believe 10C goes by how much it weighs. I think they charge shipping based on total price... really, the wrong (but extremely simple) way to do it.

If they went by item, they could use "Media Mail" for things like CDs, books, and vinyl and charge only $2-$3 for most individual items.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    I really like the design, and the deluxe dvd is now definitely gone for good, so I treated myself to this one.
  • Options
    how does Brain of J go?

understand u brother.. :)
    for me has to do with collection..i like the shirt..find it different but still.i bought it for collector reason..
    must have around 200 pj shirts by now..
    like other people buy other stuff..i never understand why people buy the S/N posters..whats the difference?
    isnt band sign them or something..and from show they wasnt there..for exable some people pay 100-120 +30 shipping for some jokes ,cos there is no other word to describe the most of canadian posters..
    +in Greece and especially in my town,there is no other fucker wear pj shirt ..so here my pj shirts are rare.. :lol:

I only purchase posters from the shows I actually attended. I like to purchase the s/n editions simply because I like mine to have the signature of the artist who did the artwork. Often times people who come over to my house admire the posters and will ask who did the artwork. I can tell them the name of the artist and refer them to their signature on the poster. Pretty cool im my opinion.

- Uncle Snuffy
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    Is there anything on the back of the shirt? Tempted but I think I'm gonna pass on this one. I wonder if they will continue using the PJ20 mark for next year?
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    demetrios wrote:
    Is there anything on the back of the shirt? Tempted but I think I'm gonna pass on this one. I wonder if they will continue using the PJ20 mark for next year?

Nothing on the back
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

I wouldn't think there was anything on the back of it. I also think they'd stop using the PJ20 logo after this year. Just my thoughts though.

- Uncle Snuffy
  • Options

By the way, I gotta comment on the "available until Dec 31st" aspect. When I saw someone post that earlier, I assumed it was just a piss-take on the whole "limited edition" trend. But to actually go to the goods page and see that it really is only available until then is disheartening to say the least. Is everything "limited edition" now? It's really starting to turn into an unfunny joke. It's only encouraging flippers (not that they need any encouragement to start with). Once they see a "on sale until XX", a few more are sold to them and not real fans. Despite how cynical it sounds, maybe it's a ploy by the club to sell more shirts. That's the only reasoning I can see.

Wait. First we complain that they don't tell us how limited, now we do? At least they gave a date and not a quantity. So, I disagree with the flipper comment. It seems you could order 100, and someone else will still get their 1 as long as they order in a month and a half. Seems reasonable to me. I don't see how there would be many 10C members that want this that won't have a chance. I mean, a month and a half seems like a long time when you know that's the horizon (as opposed to the blu ray where you had no idea). So, it seems that flippers would be taking a bit of a gamble on this one. If I don't buy it in the next month, I'm guessing paying an increased price will not be attractive to me.

It actually sounds like 10C is trying to do better. They don't want these things sitting in a warehouse somewhere. They don't want folks to get locked out because of quantity concerns. So, they put a date certain on it that is far enough out to get the job done. I think this is a great sale tactic from the prespective of piquing interest and minimizing the secondary market. Why should it straggle out there for 5 years because someone might join in 2 years and want one? That doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Yes, in 2 years these will be on Ebay. But, how is that different from any other out of print shirt that might be desirable to someone out there?

If you want it, get it now because we have plenty of stock until December 31. If not, then don't. Spit or get off the pot.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.