Which bootlegs are you listening to right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Edmonton 05
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Boise, Idaho, 2000. Don't be Shy.. .
    "...bring it back someway bring it back, back, back... to the clean form, to the pure form..."

My Fugazi Live Series ramblings and blog: anothersievefistedfind.tumblr.com
  • myramyra Posts: 1,257
    gunter1976 wrote:
    Boise, Idaho, 2000. Don't be Shy.. .
    :thumbup: I love this boot !! My favourite SOLAT :-D
  • myra wrote:
    gunter1976 wrote:

:D:D i just dug up another post of yours saying just that! i might agree :D still, if you have any other suggestions as to this song, let's hear it!
    "...bring it back someway bring it back, back, back... to the clean form, to the pure form..."

• DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Toronto wait nevermind i can just click on the link to nothing
    My butt itches!
  • DURP wrote:

:lol: think i WILL be getting that one though. hopefully before i am six feet under :lol:

• hd1072hd1072 Posts: 158
    Minneapolis '98 and Inglewood 2 '98 are great sounding audience recordings and truly amazing shows. The '98 tour seems amazing, wish I could've seen 'em then.
    gunter1976 wrote:
    myra wrote:
    gunter1976 wrote:

:D:D i just dug up another post of yours saying just that! i might agree :D still, if you have any other suggestions as to this song, let's hear it!

There are a few others out there that would make great runner-ups but I would have to commit to a fresh new listening of different versions of SOLAT to come up with other suggestions. I know this one immediately stood out to me and none came close since.
    Alpine 2
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Chicago 98...great show, wish I could have been there.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • iamica wrote:
    Chicago 98...great show, wish I could have been there.

great set list, i will write this one down for future reference :)

Berlin 10...cos was so important for the fans and the band..
  • New York 2003-07-09. Porch's jam is amazing on this show!!
  • not listening to this one right now, but having just refreshed my memory as to the set list, i think the 2010 show in Newark, New Jersey is about as awesome as it gets. * :shock: *

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Denver 2003
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    gunter1976 wrote:
    DURP wrote:

:lol: think i WILL be getting that one though. hopefully before i am six feet under :lol:

Best Show i have ever been too
    My butt itches!
    Fargo 03
    Brisbane 2009. Loving it ! :D :thumbup:

If you want blood into ..... Blood. Brilliant !

Such an uplifting bootleg, makes you want to jump around ! Definitely recommend it (but maybe not while driving though :? ).
  • philly second night 2000.
    06/12/03,06/13/03
    10-05-04 09-09-05
    05-16-06-5-17-06-5-19-06,06-26-06-06-27-06 05-03-10 09-04-11
    07/19/13 11-15-13
  • myra wrote:

Such an uplifting bootleg, makes you want to jump around ! Definitely recommend it (but maybe not while driving though :? ).

think i suggested this one, didn't i? :D

gunter1976 wrote:
    myra wrote:

think i suggested this one, didn't i? :D

I think you did indeed ! :-D
  • veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Ever since Hartford 08 was released and everyone raved about it so much I thought I'd save it for a day that I needed cheering up. I must be a very happy person because I've held off until today! Sounds really good far, up to Brain Of J. I have from my collection from 09, Chicago 2 and from 10, Kansas City still to hear on such days that I need them for a smile..... :D

PLEASE PLAY SCOTLAND 2012.....
    :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Ever since Hartford 08 was released and everyone raved about it so much I thought I'd save it for a day that I needed cheering up. I must be a very happy person because I've held off until today! Sounds really good far, up to Brain Of J. I have from my collection from 09, Chicago 2 and from 10, Kansas City still to hear on such days that I need them for a smile..... :D

keep yer head up G ! and why not listen to a great PJ boot in the meantime :D

• Sydney 2009 8-):D:clap::clap::clap:
  • veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    gunter1976 wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

keep yer head up G ! and why not listen to a great PJ boot in the meantime :D

I'm pretty good Gunter, I have a little problem with arthritis in my shoulder and today it's winning the battle. Plus it's really fucking cold on the boat today. Impressed with Hartford definately. Let me know if you need anything G. :D

Thanks G.... :)

Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Hi,

I need help.
    I´m trying to download the bootleg from London 2010 25/6, but my coupon code says it is restricted, it maximun use count has been exceeded.
    How does it work? Can I download anything at any time? Did this happen to any of you?
    I downloaded only one, Venice 2010, I didn´t have time before... :(

Thanks for your comments.
    Laura.
    Argentina.

Waiting anxiously for the concert this Sunday!!!!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    veddertown wrote:

Hartford 08 will cheer you up. My first show and that boot is always a good listen. Glad you're loving it. Hope you feel better!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NB Posts: 401
    I can't get enough of Newark 2010....great version of Alone...wicked setlist!
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|
  • TWHolt wrote:
    I can't get enough of Newark 2010....great version of Alone...wicked setlist!

amen :thumbup:

• Sportpaleis, Antwerp, Belgium, 2006. First time I have seen PJ live. awesome version of Black, with eddie being noticeably impressed by the audience response and interaction. give it a listen sometime. ..