Prayers for my son Vedder!

Comments

• LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    eeedmd wrote:
    Well Winter is home and doing well.
    Vedder remains in the NICU until he has 3 days of weight gain. Can't wait!

How do I post pictures to the forum?

Thank you again for the well wishes

The EEEDMD family

That's great news!!!

And you can only post links to pics. You can use free photo websites like Photobucket.com or shutterfly. (hope that helps).
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • This is wonderful news!!! Thanx for keeping us updated.

Will Vedder be coming home to a PJ nursery? ;) jk
    “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
    — Lao Tzu
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    GREAT NEWS!!

When I post photos, i use photobucket. Just upload your photo, and then copy and paste the link. Can't wait to see photos. So happy to hear the news, Thanks!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • eeedmdeeedmd Posts: 40
    My attempt at uploading pictures!

http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/eeedmd/

Please keep up the well wishes.

THE EEEDMD FAMILY
    EEEDMD
  • memememe Posts: 4,693
    eeedmd wrote:

THE EEEDMD FAMILY

Goodness, so gorgeous, thanks for the pics and take care :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    eeedmd wrote:

THE EEEDMD FAMILY

Continued good things to you and your family! My thoughts and prayers are with you, too.
  • pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206
    Glad to hear Winter is home. Prayers that Vedder will soon follow! They are adorable babies :)
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    eeedmd wrote:

THE EEEDMD FAMILY

Those two babies are the sweetest looking little angels.... I am happy that things are going well. I hope you and your wife are having some precious time staring at your little ones and then at each other marveling, "wow, WE did this!!"
    congratulations. now I will focus my prayers on a happy family forming in the years to come......thanks for posting the pix....awesome
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • mnicole22mnicole22 Posts: 417
    They are perfect!!!

Congrats to you both and I'm sure they will both be fine.

Love to you all!
    AKA Cinnamon Girl :(

05-10-06
    08-05-07
    06-14-08
    08-12-08 (EV)
  • Thank you for posting the photos of your beautiful twins.

They will remain in my prayers.

Wishing your family all the best!!
    “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
    — Lao Tzu
  • They are beautiful.
    I'll keep you in my prayers.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    By far, this is one of the most heartfelt threads on this whole board.

To the thread starter, i am sorry for Vedder's health problems. My heart and thoughts are with you and your entire family. Congratulations on the new family, wonderful names for sure!! And they are just beautiful kids. Nice work!

Here is to hoping Vedder is home soon to be with his family. Hang in there.
  • bernmodibernmodi Posts: 631
    Thanks for the pictures - the little ones are so cute. Isn't it a miracle when they look so tiny and vulnerable and yet they are such tough little beings, with so much power!
    Best wishes to you and your family!
  • angelm20angelm20 Posts: 142
    They are just beautiful lil Angels! Just Precious! Thank YOU so much for the pics! Now I can visualize the white light surrounding them a lot easier. They grow so fast~ cheerish each moment as I am sure you do. God Bless your lil adorable family always!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures ... they are beautiful ... but you already knew that ;)

Hoping Vedder is home soon to keep his sister company :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dawngdawng Posts: 644
    Thank you for posting the update and pictures! I hope that Vedder joins his sister at home soon. Take care; dawn
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • savmansavman Posts: 230
    Thoughts are with you and your family!
    peace
    Sav
  • I just wanted to say that I know your prayers and thoughts mean alot to my sister and brother in law.
    It's very touching to see pages of well wishes for Vedder and Winter.
    Don't worry, you'll get those pictures in their PJ onesies soon!!
    ♥Much love♥
  • I just wanted to let you know that I miss you guys and think about you every second!! Give Winnie n Poo a zillion kisses! Can't wait to squeeze em both!
    Love you guys!
    And thanks to everyone who prayed for my family!! They needed it!! ;) Winter and Vedder are both miracles. They changed my life! ;) ! Never again will I not be thankful for every second that is given to me and for every moment I get to share that with someone else!!
    Life and living have entirely new perspectives!
    XO Love
    Auntie T <3
    I just wanted to let you know that I miss you guys and think about you every second!! Give Winnie n Poo a zillion kisses! Can't wait to squeeze em both!
    Love you guys!
    And thanks to everyone who prayed for my family!! They needed it!! ;) Winter and Vedder are both miracles. They changed my life! ;) ! Never again will I not be thankful for every second that is given to me and for every moment I get to share that with someone else!!
    Life and living have entirely new perspectives!
    XO

Awe~ ya'al are so sweet and we love you too! Hope you are well and getting some rest. Congratulations again!!!! They are such lil cuties!! Your in for a life of fun, love and amazement.....twins are great!
    Angelazak wrote:
    I just wanted to say that I know your prayers and thoughts mean alot to my sister and brother in law.
    It's very touching to see pages of well wishes for Vedder and Winter.
    Don't worry, you'll get those pictures in their PJ onesies soon!!
    ♥Much love♥

Can't wait for those pics! They are just perfect miracles! Congratulations Aunt Angelazak!! Take care!
  • angelm19 wrote:
    Awe~ ya'al are so sweet and we love you too! Hope you are well and getting some rest. Congratulations again!!!! They are such lil cuties!! Your in for a life of fun, love and amazement.....twins are great!

Thanks for ur sweet reply! I'm one of 3 aunties these angels have!! Think u may have mistaken me for their Mom!! :)
  • greasytgreasyt Posts: 49
    Wow! Those are 2 beautiful babies.
    Thanks for ur sweet reply! I'm one of 3 aunties these angels have!! Think u may have mistaken me for their Mom!! :)

You're right i sure did. Please give her our best too! Congratulations Auntie tinyweenyWV....
    PEPPER wrote:
    Coming from a father who lost his twin daughters (12 weeks to early) last year on March 29th, you and your family are in my prayers.

Good luck and give each a hug for me.

So sorry to hear of your loss. There are no words. I hope you and your wife found peace with this somehow. Its a rough deal. Keep the faith~take care of each other. ~*peace
  • eeedmdeeedmd Posts: 40
    After 4 weeks of separation, Vedder and Winter are now reunited under one roof again. We are very optimistic about a full recovery, and even after all he has been through he only weighs 2 ounces less than his sister. On behalf of my beautiful wife and amazing twins, we have the utmost gratitude for all of the well wishes and prayers. Please continue to send good vibes and we will too.
    Sincerely,

The EEEDMD Family

10C#334902
    EEEDMD
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    eeedmd wrote:
    After 4 weeks of separation, Vedder and Winter are now reunited under one roof again. We are very optimistic about a full recovery, and even after all he has been through he only weighs 2 ounces less than his sister. On behalf of my beautiful wife and amazing twins, we have the utmost gratitude for all of the well wishes and prayers. Please continue to send good vibes and we will too.
    Sincerely,

The EEEDMD Family

10C#334902

Awesome news. Thanks for the update.
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    eeedmd wrote:
    Sincerely,

The EEEDMD Family

10C#334902

This is the best news!!!
    I'm so happy to hear that little Vedder is back home and in the road of full recovery!
    I'm sure that everything will work out great and things will only get better from now :)

Thanks so much for the update
    Urs,
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    wishing you and the babies many, many years of health & happiness. It's good to hear things are looking good for little Vedder.
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    YESSSSS! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS! Thanks so much for the update! I will continue sending the most positive energy I can!:) As Always, your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV