Options

Looking to Buy Vault #1 CD

DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Looking to trade cash for a PJ Vault #1 cd. I can send paypal and you can buy what you want. I will pay $75 for this CD if someone wants to part with it.
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:drdealone@aol.com">drdealone@aol.com</a><!-- e --> is my email or pm me.
Andrew
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    They'll be selling it in the near future if you want to wait for it, so it's cheaper.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Drdeal wrote:
    Looking to trade cash for a PJ Vault #1 cd. I can send paypal and you can buy what you want. I will pay $75 for this CD if someone wants to part with it.
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:drdealone@aol.com">drdealone@aol.com</a><!-- e --> is my email or pm me.
    Andrew

$75 :shock: Wow
    Newch91 wrote:
    They'll be selling it in the near future if you want to wait for it, so it's cheaper.

Lets hope enough are made to please everyone! (myself included)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    I've given away a bunch of copies, I'll send you a copy for free then u can keep your money and grab it from 10 club when available of you want. Pm me.
    Drdeal wrote:
    Andrew
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    we have one we will be auctioning off to raise funds for a PJ related fund-raiser if you are interested! Heck, for $75, I am sure Petrocs will give you the cd just so we lock in $75 for the the fund-raising:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=172391
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    All set.Thanks to those who PM'ed me. I did not see the above posts untill after working out a deal via my blackberry as I was out all day today without pc access. I was not aware that the club would be selling the cd soon. Sorry I can't do the above mentioned charity purchase. Hopefully next time. I have been trying to get one of these on ebay and keep getting outbid so figured I would try here and found a ten clubber who is using the funds to buy some rare PJ vinyl. I did not go to PJ20 after opting for Toronto once I failed to get PJ20 tix thru 10club. I figure the CD will be my PJ20 memento.

Regards, Andrew