Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    As of this morning, I have one 10C ticket available for Virginia Beach and Camden 1. 286xxx unless I get raffle lucky. PM if interested.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • I have a never worn XL Bison Hoodie to throw in with payment, thanks.E-mail me at nyyanks10@comcast.net if anyone has 2 extras.
  • BadaBingBadaBing Posts: 71
    Spare MSG 10c ticket for each night, my friend isn't coming now so i have 1 spare for night 1 & 2. PM me if interested. My 10c number is 298xxx
    29th May 2000 London, 30th May 2000 London, 8th July 2003 MSG
    9th July 2003 MSG, 1st June 2006 East Rutherford
    3rd June 2006 East Rutherford, 29th August 2006 Arnhem
    28th June 2007 Nijmegan, 24th June 2008 MSG, 25th June 2008 MSG, 23rd August 2009 Chicago, 24th August 2009 Chicago.
    May 17th 2010 Boston, May 20th 2010 MSG, May 21st 2010 MSG.
    June 28th Berlin, July 9th Bilbao
    EV solo: 22nd June NYC, 25th June Philly 2011
    Alpine Valley 3rd & 4th September 2011, Montreal 7th September 2011
  • PearlJm96PearlJm96 Posts: 83
    Plans have changed, so I have some tickets to get rid of now.

4 lawn tickets to Camden - June 19
    2 lawn tickets to Mansfield - June 30

PM me if interested.

Thanks
    9-3-98 - Birmingham
    8-7-00 - Atlanta
    8-14-00 - New Orleans
    4-9-03 - Birmingham
    4-19-03 - Atlanta
    10-8-04 - Kissimmee
    8-5-07 - Chicago
    5-1-10 - New Orleans
    7-19-13 - Chicago
    11-1-13 - New Orleans
    4-23-16 - New Orleans
    9-19-23 - Austin
  • looking for a pair for MSG either night, I know its a long shot, but i figured Id try...thanks
  • phonehome10phonehome10 Posts: 10
    Looking for a single or pair to DC.

phonehome10@gmail.com
  • finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    SEARCHING for:

One MSG 1 ticket!!!!

Will meet up in NYC to get the ticket before the show.
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • desperate - looking for a pair for either night...thanks!
  • BasLindersBasLinders Posts: 16
    Hi Guys,

I have 2 additional pairs of tickets available for MSG 2 (June 25th) They are section 420, Row G, seats 1-2 and Section 325, Row H seats 1-2. I am looking for face value so I'll sell each pair for $181,45. As I am living in the Netherlands I can only handover the actual tickets on the day, but I will send you the confirmation of the booking of the tickets as proof that I have got them!

Payment would be on the day so you don't run any financial risk as such!

This will be first come first serve via PM only, do not respond to this post saying you want them. First person to send me a PM confirming they will take them with an email address in the PM will get the tickets!

Bas

Non posters can email me directly on linders_bas@hotmail.com!
    November 6th '96 - Amsterdam, June 12th '00 - Landgraaf, August 29th '06 - Arnhem, August 30th '06- Antwerp, September 23rd '06 - Berlin, June 13th '07 - Katowice, June 18th '07 - London, June 28th '07 - Nijmegen, June 24th '08 - NYC, June 25th '08 - NYC
  • Single ticket for MSG 2 I must part with - Section 309 Row M, Aisle Seat - please PM if interested or email lightfromdarkness@gmail.com.

I'll see you on the other side..... - PJ

Death closes all: but something ere the end,
    Some work of noble note, may yet be done,
    Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
    - Tennyson
  • BoomerBoomer Posts: 50
    Pair available for Mansfield 2.

Sec 13 Row M

Face of course.

PM please.
    Canada, says Ament, holds a special place in the band's heart because of its international policies and its decision to stay out of the war in Iraq.

25 May 2005
    The Canadian Press
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    I got a pair for MSG 2 - section 116.

Got one ticket for face value... need someone to accompany me :)

pm me if you interested or email me - ed.briscoe@gmail.com
  • AntreaperAntreaper Posts: 256
    Hey.

I happen to have TWO tickets to PJ night 2 in Camden. This is FRIDAY the 20th.

They are TM tickets, hard copy. I have them right here.

Section: 204
    Row: F (Second row in that section)
    Seats: 21 and 22.

These seats are better than my normal 10c tickets at Tweeter (Susquehanna), but I want to take a shot and try to get the 1st/2nd row or 9th/10th row.

I got them for my birthday and didn't have the heart to tell em that I already had tickets.

Only asking face value. 68.00+5.00 convenience charge. $73.00 pet ticket.

Lemme know, PM me.
    "It's as comfortable as can be. But when you're on stage playing with Neil, well -- it's one thing to be at the zoo and watch an animal pace around its cage. It's another to be in the cage with him." -Eddie Vedder
  • Taka-TTaka-T Posts: 59
    Sorry to post many times.
    But I really need a ticket for MSG 2. I have booked a flight from Japan to NY!! PM me if you have an extra.

EDIT: I will pay the face value and all the cost you paid. And I will give you Japanese limited edtion of Binaural CD, which comes with a bonus disc featuring Footsteps and Better Man, both of which were recorded at Bridge School Benefit Concert in 1999, if your spare is a 10c ticket and if you want. The CD is in very good condition.
    EDIT: Someone very kind here offered me a ticket. I can go both nights!

Thanks
    Osaka 1995
    Osaka 2003
    Lisbon 1&2 2006
    MSG 1&2 2008
    Milton Keynes 2014
    Wrigley 1&2 2016
    10c No. 364XXX
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    OK

My MSG2-- 300 Section Tickets ( together )

( also non 10 C tickets )

for your extra set of Hartford Tickets

Lets Do This Trade .

Shoot me a PM,...

PLEASE ! I DO NOT WANT TO SETTLE FOR LAWN AT HARTFORD.

SURELY SOMEONE WANTS TO TRADE ?>
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • BoomerBoomer Posts: 50
    decided I can do the Camden shows this year.

Please contact me if you have a spare 10c ticket.

thanks.
    Canada, says Ament, holds a special place in the band's heart because of its international policies and its decision to stay out of the war in Iraq.

25 May 2005
    The Canadian Press
  • BasLindersBasLinders Posts: 16
    BasLinders wrote:
    Hi Guys,

I have 2 additional pairs of tickets available for MSG 2 (June 25th) They are section 420, Row G, seats 1-2 and Section 325, Row H seats 1-2. I am looking for face value so I'll sell each pair for $181,45. As I am living in the Netherlands I can only handover the actual tickets on the day, but I will send you the confirmation of the booking of the tickets as proof that I have got them!

Payment would be on the day so you don't run any financial risk as such!

This will be first come first serve via PM only, do not respond to this post saying you want them. First person to send me a PM confirming they will take them with an email address in the PM will get the tickets!

Bas

Non posters can email me directly on linders_bas@hotmail.com!

The pair for section 420 has been sold. the 325 section pair is still available!!!
    November 6th '96 - Amsterdam, June 12th '00 - Landgraaf, August 29th '06 - Arnhem, August 30th '06- Antwerp, September 23rd '06 - Berlin, June 13th '07 - Katowice, June 18th '07 - London, June 28th '07 - Nijmegen, June 24th '08 - NYC, June 25th '08 - NYC
  • given2fleyegiven2fleye Posts: 47
    I have an excellent seat (sec 95) available for MSGI that i would be happy to swap....

Hugh
    if hope could grow from dirt like me.....

"well I know for sure that if we met up eye-to-eye....a little wine would bring us closer...you and I"...Pete Townshend
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,620
    Have Extra PAIR of 10c tickets to Tweeter/Mansfield - both shows available. Face value of course.

Priority given to someone who can hook me up with some DVDs I'm seeking.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• se4nh4rtse4nh4rt Posts: 55
    I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has 2 extra for the June 12th show in Tampa, FL for sale, that would be awesome. This is basically my only chance to see Pearl Jam this summer because of my work and class schedule.
    Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too

-EV
  • AddictedAddicted Posts: 124
    i have been looking for 1 ticket to South Carolina and have a maybe from a fellow member. im trying to find one kinda close b/c my 200k 10c always has me far back. Please pm if you can help out someone driving 13 hours.

thank you
    hold on to the thread
    the currents will shift
  • My normal PJ friend won't be in town for it, so I have 1 extra 10C ticket to the June 12 show in Tampa available at face value (my 10C number is pretty low). Send me a PM if you're interested (I'll try to remember to check them at least once a day). Thanks!
  • How are you ten club members trading?
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    How are you ten club members trading?

They will be trading at the show, that's the only way.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • They will be trading at the show, that's the only way.

Thats what I thought.. I have 2 for tampa and would like to try to trade for West Palm, but if I have to drive to tampa I might as well go enjoy the show.

I can't wait for the shows!!!
  • reedj66reedj66 Posts: 29
    Greetings to all! Posting from Louisiana and looking for two tickets to the June 12 Tampa show, since PJ hasn't added any Louisiana shows. I am hoping that all of my PJ buddies out there will help me out and let me buy a pair for my father's day gift...since my-babies'-mama conveniently planned a beach trip over Dad's day!

Thanks to all that can help me be a Betterman - please reply to
    james.reed@la.gov
    2000 - New Orleans
    2003 - New Orleans
    2010 - New Orleans
    2012 - Pensacola
    2013 - Wrigley, New Orleans, Dallas
    2014 - Austin, Austin, Memphis
    2016 - New Orleans
  • boxorbagboxorbag Posts: 246
    tc member from chicago. was havn trouble finding someone to go to florida asked two of my sisters thinkn they would work it out AND ONE WOULD GO THEY BOTH BOOKED FLIGHTS now i need to find one extra to each show. need help thanks all shawnmac45@yahoo 773 859 2127
  • phonehome10phonehome10 Posts: 10
    Still looking for 1 or 2 to DC ... I'd be glad to take 'em off your hands.

PM me.
  • tdubtdub Posts: 226
    10c # 339xxx. PM if interested
  • rtwilli4rtwilli4 Posts: 261
    Both tickets are grass passes... not really looking to sell right now but need a place to stay!! Maybe a ride in Mansfield :) Anyone can help?

ryan.tyler.williams@gmail.com

AIM rtylerwilliams