Options

Swap-thread for the EV Munk One CHICAGO posters

2»

Comments

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    If anyone has an Ezra ap please let me know!! I do have the regulars as well!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Please put me second on the list (after Brew Crew Tix) for anyone who is interested in selling or trading a Chicago Night 1 A/P.
  • Options
    parkdropperparkdropper Posts: 178
    I know I have said this in a couple of threads already but want people to know:

INVISIBLE_IND Invisible Industries
    FYI: We will be posting any extra (canceled orders) of S/N EV CHICAGO Nights 1&2 on Friday the 15th,10am PST for $55 (much less than EBAY)
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    I know I have said this in a couple of threads already but want people to know:

INVISIBLE_IND Invisible Industries
    FYI: We will be posting any extra (canceled orders) of S/N EV CHICAGO Nights 1&2 on Friday the 15th,10am PST for $55 (much less than EBAY)

Oh boy, know where I will be Friday... Already nervous of not getting one!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    Mine showed up in the mail today.... beautiful set of posters.

I have number 92 for night 1 and number 85 for night 2... if I can help anyone out with the matching number thing, feel free to send me a PM.

Please note: not interested in selling either, just trying to help someone who wants to trade for matching numbers.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Got mine today as well:

29 for night one
    41 for night two.

I don't care if its a matching set- but just in case someone else does.