Options

Swap-thread for the EV Munk One CHICAGO posters

71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi!
I thought -because I am one of the lucky ones who got both posters but unfortunately not the matching numbers- that it might work, if we post our numbers here or the numbers we are loooking for when the posters finally arrive at their destinations. So we could get matching numbers on our own when we all work together :mrgreen:

Good idea?

go ahead ...... in a few days/weeks that is :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    smart idea Yvi... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Pearl JimPearl Jim Posts: 182
    Cool - I'm in
    8-)
  • Options
    rstein27rstein27 Racine, WI Posts: 220
    Yep, sounds good, count me in as well.
    Pearl Jam: East Troy 1998, Chicago 1&2 2009, Philly 4 2009, PJ20 1&2 2011, Wrigley Field 2013, Brooklyn 1&2 2013, Moline 2014, Milwaukee 2014, Wrigley Field 1&2 2016, London 1 2018, Wrigley 1, 2018

EV Solo: Milwaukee 2008, Chicago 1 2009, Seattle 2 2009. Ft Lauderdale 2 2012
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,937
    71step28 wrote:
    Hi!
    I thought -because I am one of the lucky ones who got both posters but unfortunately not the matching numbers- that it might work, if we post our numbers here or the numbers we are loooking for when the posters finally arrive at their destinations. So we could get matching numbers on our own when we all work together :mrgreen:

Good idea?

It seems like munk one read your post on Facebook! (about the time of the sale!)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    MajLreapMajLreap Posts: 100
    I am in as well. I got 2 prints of each copy. One for me and one for a friend so I will have 4 prints in total. To be completely honest, matching sets don't matter to me at all so if I can match someone's set and get another #, that is fine by me.
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    Hi!

Good idea?

It seems like munk one read your post on Facebook! (about the time of the sale!)
    I actually thought the same for a milli second, wondering if it was because of that post :lol: but that would be too much honor for my small self :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    id be in, but why doesnt everyone email him and make the simple request that he matches them up?

I did this earlier....it would be fairly easy to do this im sure.
  • Options
    id be in, but why doesnt everyone email him and make the simple request that he matches them up?

I did this earlier....it would be fairly easy to do this im sure.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    I'm really indifferent about the number thing, but if I get one that matches with anyone else I have no problem helping out.

I don't understand why he can't match them up while he's shipping them out, I'm sure most people who bought 1, probably bought them both... so it seems that this should be fairly straight forward thing to do.... i mean he's putting them in the same tube to ship them, so why not?
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    ...and if anyone finds themseves with a spare night 1... :D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    These already went on sale?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Yep, just saw them on his site. Dang
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    MajLreapMajLreap Posts: 100

I got a set for a buddy but he didn't go to the shows. I believe you did, correct? If so, I will talk him out of them and sell them to you for face. It means more if you were there.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    I can't believe they went up for sale so fast....
    and that I missed it :(
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    This is what he said about the set:

"Eddie Vedder Chicago Night 1 and 2 print set
    by Munk One (Signed and Numbered)

Product Information
    This set includes both the June 28th and 29th Chicago 2011 prints.
    Prints will have matching edition numbers.
    18"x 24" Screen-Printed Posters
    Each set comes from the signed and Numbered Artist Editions of 100 (each print)
    Only 20 sets with matching numbers will be available.
    $100.00 USD + S&H"

Each poster on its own was $55 + shipping.
  • Options
    MajLreap wrote:

I got a set for a buddy but he didn't go to the shows. I believe you did, correct? If so, I will talk him out of them and sell them to you for face. It means more if you were there.

Oh man you would be my best friend ever!!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,883
    if anybody has an extra night 1 A/P or a set, I would really appreciate it. I'm a Chicago native and love the night 1 poster. I have some stuff to trade or can buy it straight up for cost plus shipping.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    I am in for trying to match up numbers for this. Hope everyone gets what they want! :-)
  • Options
    No chance ;)
    MajLreap wrote:

• Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    No chance ;)
    MajLreap wrote:

Really? Why?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Because I know how much our friend wants them!!!
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

Oh well, guess it just wasn't meant to be!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

do you have the show editions?
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    I couldn't care less about the numbers but I am looks for a S/N for Night 1 only got Night 2

I have one I bought at the show if anyone would be interested in that

let me know if you got an extra
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

do you have the show editions?

I do, yes.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Sibidy7Sibidy7 Posts: 188
    Hey,
    I should have bought two night two's to trade for a night one but didn't. If anyone has an extra night one I would love to buy it. I don't have much to trade. I am going to the show in MN tomorrow and could pick up a poster from that show if someone was interested, or maybe a T-shirt you didn't buy???

That night one poster is awesome and I am totally bummed I didn't get one.

Hope everyone enjoyed the shows.
  • Options
    I received the prints todays... no luck with the pair :evil: I'll post the # later to see if I can trade them :|
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    arq wrote:
    I received the prints todays... no luck with the pair :evil: I'll post the # later to see if I can trade them :|

butbutbut....
    they ARE gorgeous--right??! :D
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    arq wrote:

butbutbut....

They are awesome! a really really lovely set!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    arq wrote:
    arq wrote:

butbutbut....

They are awesome! a really really lovely set!

I'm bummed I missed out on the AE on these, they were my first EV solo shows, but I got the show editions so I am more than a happy camper :D
    Makes much more sense...