Options

New Eddie Vedder Record and DVD Coming May 31

Comments

• Options
    Leroy74Leroy74 Posts: 35
    aus_suz wrote:
    Leroy74 wrote:
    smithnic wrote:
    Has the vinyl arrived in the US yet from the 10Club?

I'm still awaiting mine and I thought that it would have been released by now, but maybe not.

Last Thursday on "The All-Encompassing Trip" show on sirius, they made it seem like the vinyl would start shipping this week. It sounds like they are just getting a few at a time and shipping them as they come.

Mine was shipped last week or the week before...

Maybe you were at the front of the line?? Did you get a shipping notice? I'm getting super impatient waiting for mine already!
  • Options
    gems_n_rhinestonesgems_n_rhinestones Harrisburg, PA Posts: 379
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered but I'm too lazy to read through all the posts. Has anyone received the digital download email for Uke Songs yet? (from vinyl purchase). I was hoping to get mine this week since I haven't had a listen yet.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered but I'm too lazy to read through all the posts. Has anyone received the digital download email for Uke Songs yet? (from vinyl purchase). I was hoping to get mine this week since I haven't had a listen yet.

yeah they sent that out on release day...i'd email 10c <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Anyone got DVD from 10c in Europe???
    I am still waiting here in Croatia??
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 389
    aus_suz wrote:
    smithnic wrote:

I'm still awaiting mine and I thought that it would have been released by now, but maybe not.

Yeah saw where someone had received theirs in the US and there was something special
    inside and they didnt want to spoil it by saying. :)

It's nothing earth shattering. Just a little something something extra that I wasn't expecting which was nice.
  • Options
    anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 389
    norm wrote:

yeah they sent that out on release day...i'd email 10c <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@tenclub.net">info@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->

Definitely e-mail them. This happened to me and after a week I e-mailed them and I had the link sent to me later that day.
  • Options
    Has anyone not received their vinyl and DVD from the 10Club preorder? Mine were ordered on May 9th.

Kinda sucks that people that ordered from amazon are getting it before the actual band's website.
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    Has anyone not received their vinyl and DVD from the 10Club preorder? Mine were ordered on May 9th.

Kinda sucks that people that ordered from amazon are getting it before the actual band's website.

I ordered everything the day it went on sale from 10C. Don't have anything except the downloads.
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,040
    Sidnum wrote:

I ordered everything the day it went on sale from 10C. Don't have anything except the downloads.

I'm in the same boat. :cry:
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    In Europe so we've not only gotta wait til the end of June, but another 4-8 weeks *after* that.

It'll get here though, it's cool :)
  • Options
    eldarion75 wrote:
    In Europe so we've not only gotta wait til the end of June, but another 4-8 weeks *after* that.

It'll get here though, it's cool :)

The CD started arriving last Wednesday in Europe if you see a couple of pages back. I ordered the DVD/CD together but they were released at same time so hoping it will be here in the next few days.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,575
    Sidnum wrote:

I'm in the same boat. :cry:

me too. sux.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    Got the "order was processed" email today. Should be a week until I get it now. :D
  • Options
    CD EDDIE VEDDER UKULELE SONGS CD
    VINYL EDDIE VEDDER UKULELE SONGS VINYL PRESALE
    DVD 2011 EDDIE VEDDER DVD Water on the Road PRESALE
    2011 EDDIE VEDDER LONGING TO BELONG VINYL 7"

Ordered from 10c on May 3rd and nothing yet. I cant wait to get all of this. I guess I'm waiting for the 7" to be ready and then ship it all at once. I'm patient, but man, I wanna give it all a good listen without double buying elsewhere. Please arrive soon!
    7/28/1992 Lollapalooza Cincinnati, 9/22/1996 Toledo, 8/20/2000 Cincinnati, 6/24/2006 Cincinnati, 8/5/2007 Lollapalooza Chicago @ Grant Park, EV solo 8/21/2008 Chicago @ Auditorium Theater
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Sidnum wrote:
    Got the "order was processed" email today. Should be a week until I get it now. :D

Me too! Finally. But I already caved and bought Water on the Road so that I could watch it before the shows. Guess I will have 2 DVDs now, one Blue Ray and one regular for back up :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AlessianaAlessiana Posts: 329
    Ah Ha! The delay is expected. 8-) I can wait. I received the downloads but nothing in the mail yet.

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
  • Options
    Leroy74Leroy74 Posts: 35
    Amazon now has the Vinyl release date as 7/5.
  • Options
    Darn! I thought it had arrived today. Turns out it was the new Ben Harper CD(which was incidentally cheaper to buy from amazon.com with shipping) Oh well at least I can listen to Ben while I wait.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    pn262980pn262980 Posts: 67
    I'm normally a patient person but.....Has anyone in Oz received their 10c orders yet? Money was taken out if my acc 1 mth ago- I thought they only did that when order was ready to ship? Haven't received any shipping notification. Very tempted to ask for refund & pick it up from JB Hi Fi.
  • Options
    ragejoeragejoe Agawam Mass Posts: 1,413
    Takarri wrote:
    I'm normally a patient person but.....Has anyone in Oz received their 10c orders yet? Money was taken out if my acc 1 mth ago- I thought they only did that when order was ready to ship? Haven't received any shipping notification. Very tempted to ask for refund & pick it up from JB Hi Fi.

ya im waiting on vinyl too... i will say tho... I am enjoying the album more and more with each listen... its really great...
    1998 Tour- Hartford 9/13
    2000 Tour- Saratoga 8/27 Boston 8/29, 8/30
    2003 Tour- Albany 4/29 Boston 7/2,7/3,7/11 Philadelphia 7/5,7/6 MSG 7/8,7/9
    2004 Tour-
    Boston 9/28,9/29
    2006 Tour-
    Albany 5/12 Hartford 5/13 Boston 5/24,5/25
    2008 Tour-
    MSG 6/24,6/25 Hartford 6/27 Boston 6/28,6/30 Eddie- Boston 8/1
    2009 Tour-
    Eddie- Albany 6/9 Philly Spectrum- 10/30, 10/31
    2010 Tour-
    Hartford 5/15 MSG 5/20,5/21
    2011 Tour-
    Eddie- Hartford 6/18
    2013 Tour- Worcester,MA 10/15,10/16 Hartford 10/25
    2016 Tour- MSG 5/1,5/2 FENWAY 8/5,8/7
    2018 Tour- Fenway 9/2, 9/4 (My 40th show)!
  • Options
    BrokenHalosBrokenHalos Posts: 293
    Still waiting myself... :lol:
    when he's happy he looks insane

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    BrokenHalosBrokenHalos Posts: 293
    anakin_pdx wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:
    smithnic wrote:

Yeah saw where someone had received theirs in the US and there was something special
    inside and they didnt want to spoil it by saying. :)

It's nothing earth shattering. Just a little something something extra that I wasn't expecting which was nice.

>*SPOILER ALERT*<

OK, what is it??
    when he's happy he looks insane

Gorge 2005
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Just what the world needs - a DVD full of accoustic Vedder / riot act / protest / horrible songs.

Glen Hughes would never do such a thing.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,804
    fanch75 wrote:
    Just what the world needs - a DVD full of accoustic Vedder / riot act / protest / horrible songs.

Glen Hughes would never do such a thing.
    hehehehehehe

Good to see you Fanch...
    Always a pleasure.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    And you as well, sir. Tweeter 2006 forever!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    Takarri wrote:
    Someone in NZ got their vinyl already. It depends what you ordered I think. Anyway, 10C charges your account when you make the order, not when it ships. Have you had an order shipped email?
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    bazzer wrote:
    Takarri wrote:
    Someone in NZ got their vinyl already. It depends what you ordered I think. Anyway, 10C charges your account when you make the order, not when it ships. Have you had an order shipped email?

Do they take money out for presale orders, or is that when stock becomes available??
  • Options
    pn262980pn262980 Posts: 67
    Someone in NZ got their vinyl already. It depends what you ordered I think. Anyway, 10C charges your account when you make the order, not when it ships. Have you had an order shipped email?[/quote]

No shipping email yet & I ordered close to when it became available in the goods store-I'll be patient until Friday 8-)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    howdy do,
    just heard from the pressing plant...the balance of our vinyl has shipped and is scheduled to arrive in Seattle on 6/27/11. If all goes as planned, we will begin shipping orders as soon as it lands.

We are still waiting for the EV Songbook and Longing to Belong 7' to arrive.

Questions? email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->
    slh

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=161692&p=3736191#p3736191
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Takarri wrote:

No shipping email yet & I ordered close to when it became available in the goods store-I'll be patient until Friday 8-)[/quote]

My vinyl was shipped about the 10th june to Aus...hope it takes 4 weeks and not 6 :\