Options

Not Trying to get anyone in trouble: But..Ebay Scam??

2»

Comments

• Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    MajLreap wrote:
    As someone who has had every 98 in his possesion, this guy must sell fakes. Let me tell you why I say this...He posted a knoxville 98 about 6 months ago and said it was his last copy. I have seen 3 other copies since then. These are definitely fakes. If anyone has bought any of these, you can send me pictures and I can send you pictures of the real prints. All of my prints either came from Ames or the shows. If I traded for any of them, it was back in 98-00. They didn't start making fakes until 03 when posters really took off.

There are many fakes of certain 96/98's. This seller certainly sells a lot of them. Watch out when buying a Hartford 98. There was a person who made fakes of that print that wrote the wrong printer on the bottom.

I have been collecting prints since for over 15 years. If you have any questions about any of your prints I am sure I can answer them.

if you plan on unloading any 98s, lemme know
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,709
    MajLreap wrote:
    As someone who has had every 98 in his possesion, this guy must sell fakes. Let me tell you why I say this...He posted a knoxville 98 about 6 months ago and said it was his last copy. I have seen 3 other copies since then. These are definitely fakes. If anyone has bought any of these, you can send me pictures and I can send you pictures of the real prints. All of my prints either came from Ames or the shows. If I traded for any of them, it was back in 98-00. They didn't start making fakes until 03 when posters really took off.

There are many fakes of certain 96/98's. This seller certainly sells a lot of them. Watch out when buying a Hartford 98. There was a person who made fakes of that print that wrote the wrong printer on the bottom.

I have been collecting prints since for over 15 years. If you have any questions about any of your prints I am sure I can answer them.

Nice one, how are you these days?