Options

member post tag - shows attended

BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,339
edited May 2011 in The Porch
I've updated/saved my member stats with shows I've attended. How do you automatically post these same shows underneath a post you make ?

Thank you for your help. Have a great day.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Hi,

You need to add them to your signature. Go to pearljam.com and then click on "Account" at the top left hand corner (do this from pearljam.com, not forums). Under the "Edit my Profile" section, click on "Edit Account Info." Scroll down a little bit and you will see the signature settings. Type in the shows you have been to and then click save at the bottom.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    edited June 2011
    I think people just add that as a signature.

In the main Pearl Jam account settings, there is a signature section. Type your shows in there and amaze all your friends and family. Or piss off a couple jerks on here who think putting the shows you attended in your signature is gauche. BFE. They're just jealouse.

Dammit Better Dan. You truly are, the better Dan.
    Post edited by Lone Drawn Meteor on
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,339
    thank you