A+ people you can buy and trade from 700 listed members

Comments

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    gndcd402 wrote:
    How am I not on here? :cry:

I've pulled off dozens of trades with peeps over the years, and I totally kick ass. 8-)

But unless someone puts you up then you are not on a list.

Since D started this thread I have not sold anything, and I think most of the names up on the list are people who actively have been trading etc. in the past few months.

-Wilds
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Sorry to point out another mistake but I just did a deal with garland09 (not garland99).
    You are going to have to be my editor/Proof reader :lol: I make mistakes all the time. I need people to point them out so I can fix them/myself :D I will fix it tonight. I hope Garland09 understands :lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
    gndcd402 wrote:
    How am I not on here? :cry:
    Hey Bro I see your a great guy on here. But I have to wait to add you when your mentioned by the person you traded/sold to. I didn't even put myself on the list until some one said to. Keep your head up you'll get their :D
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,719
    dwhite76 wrote:
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Sorry to point out another mistake but I just did a deal with garland09 (not garland99).
    You are going to have to be my editor/Proof reader :lol: I make mistakes all the time. I need people to point them out so I can fix them/myself :D I will fix it tonight. I hope Garland09 understands :lol:

Hahaha as long as it is close people will realize that a mistake was made :D .
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298
    Please add 50 Foot Roman to the list - we just completed a trade that involved a screw up by the post office and we had excellent communication back and forth till the problem got resolved. Thanks!
  • 50 Foot Roman50 Foot Roman Posts: 242
    Please add 50 Foot Roman to the list - we just completed a trade that involved a screw up by the post office and we had excellent communication back and forth till the problem got resolved. Thanks!

Right back at ya BrokenGlass! Thanks for the awesome trade. I hope others on this board have the pleasure of trading with you!

Sorry I cant. Their is a 45ft cut off limit :D Ill add him tonight. Im glad things worked out for you both. :D
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Completed a trade with stickman81 yesterday..He actually had the record in the mail the same day that we agreed to the trade.I received the record three days later,in perfect condition...Good guy in my book.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

jshin wrote:
    Completed a trade with stickman81 yesterday..He actually had the record in the mail the same day that we agreed to the trade.I received the record three days later,in perfect condition...Good guy in my book.
    Yes he is a Good member. He's been nominated a few times. Thanks for sharing your experience with him. Its always nice to hear about the great deals. Way to go Stickman81 :D
  • I'd like to give a shout out to stickman. Worked a trade out with him and had a snafu with the postal office on the shipment, but he stuck it out and was really great with contact during the whole time the item was "missing in action". Great guy to deal with.
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    I'd like to give a shout out to stickman. Worked a trade out with him and had a snafu with the postal office on the shipment, but he stuck it out and was really great with contact during the whole time the item was "missing in action". Great guy to deal with.

Yes great trade Radioactive_Toy!

I also bought a bunch of boots off of HesCalledDyer. Everything arrived as advertised, well packaged, and shipped quickly. Thanks. :)

Also did another trade with Bone. Great guy there too. Great job packing and quick ship from Canada.

Three really good members of the community.
    I'd like to give a shout out to stickman. Worked a trade out with him and had a snafu with the postal office on the shipment, but he stuck it out and was really great with contact during the whole time the item was "missing in action". Great guy to deal with.

I too have traded with stickman and it was a nice smooth trans action. I believe it was for one of the FC singles and I gave him a bunch of boots. I could be loosing my marbles :crazy: Please let me know if im right :D
    All updated. I also added gndcd402 to the list because I know he has done some nice free give aways and have heard of him helping out a few 10 club members. That makes him OK in my book :D
  • bonebone Posts: 493
    stickman wrote:

Yes great trade Radioactive_Toy!

I also bought a bunch of boots off of HesCalledDyer. Everything arrived as advertised, well packaged, and shipped quickly. Thanks. :)

Also did another trade with Bone. Great guy there too. Great job packing and quick ship from Canada.

Three really good members of the community.

Thanks Stickman. Hope your enjoying the boots.
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    I just bought two records from alngtheway. Great seller, excellent communication and couldn't have packaged the records any better. Honest prices for Lost Dogs (opened) and the Avacado album (new). Highly recommended!!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • alngthewayalngtheway Posts: 60
    I just bought two records from alngtheway. Great seller, excellent communication and couldn't have packaged the records any better. Honest prices for Lost Dogs (opened) and the Avacado album (new). Highly recommended!!!!!

Thanks a lot! :) Glad all arrived safely and you're happy. I'd recommend anyone trading with BIGDaddyWil as well. Communication was great and that's what matters most in any trade.
    Wow great community guys. All these great Pearl Jam fans on here can be trusted to Buy,Sell.Trade with you. All 124 of them. List just keeps growing. :D What a great thing/

Updated to 5/10.11 Thank you, Don :D
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    dwhite76 wrote:
    All updated. I also added gndcd402 to the list because I know he has done some nice free give aways and have heard of him helping out a few 10 club members. That makes him OK in my book :D
    Yay! :P you didn't have to add me since it isn't a big deal and plus I never trade or sell. Thanks for the inclusion though!
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Wow great community guys. All these great Pearl Jam fans on here can be trusted to Buy,Sell.Trade with you. All 124 of them. List just keeps growing. :D What a great thing/

Updated to 5/10.11 Thank you, Don :D

i just bought a s/n EV spusta brisbane poster from ericwaller20. had it in my hands 2 days after payment. Great to deal with people like that!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    you can add parasolmonster to the list....good price, fast shipping :D
    :thumbup:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • I want to nominate lellopj. Great buyer, great guy!
    All Updated :D
    edited June 2011
    This is one list I am very proud of being apart of. Im glad I thought of it. People need to see that their good deeds put out their. They are not just a screen name, they are active in the 10 club community :D

Thanks, For every ones support :D
    Post edited by dwhite76 on
  • Pearl JimPearl Jim Posts: 182
    Hi Don,
    Dislocated got me that Klausen LA print safe & sound;
    much more impressive in person...
    He should easily be on the list - for great prices too!!!
    Pearl Jim wrote:
    Hi Don,
    Dislocated got me that Klausen LA print safe & sound;
    much more impressive in person...
    He should easily be on the list - for great prices too!!!

I was lucky enough to get that Printer Proof print from Hopethatuchoke. Well more like had to pry it out of his hands. He told me a great price and I said yes, Then I think he sobered up and said what the hell did I do. But being the stand up guy he sold it to me any way. I wouldnt of held it against him for saying Don your crazy :lol:

Glad to here you got one. :thumbup: :clap:
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    I was lucky enough to get that Printer Proof print from Hopethatuchoke. Well more like had to pry it out of his hands. He told me a great price and I said yes, Then I think he sobered up and said what the hell did I do. But being the stand up guy he sold it to me any way. I wouldnt of held it against him for saying Don your crazy :lol:

Glad to here you got one. :thumbup: :clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: to Hopethatuchoke for that!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    Big Drop
    Great deal, fast shipping. A+ experience here.
  • DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    KingJeremyD

Was a very awesome guy to trade with. We traded patches and he was all over it. The whole transaction was completed within a week. Awesome dude to trade with i would recommend him.
    My butt itches!
  • bonebone Posts: 493
    I know he's already on the list, but had to give props to Lone Drawn Meteor. Just completed a trade and he was just a pleasure to deal with. Quick and clear communication and flexable at working out the arrangements.

On his end, he got a sealed vinyl, and he actually waited until I said I was happy with the deal before opening it despite a couple week delay (for my own reasons) until I could confirm on my end. Quality guy. Quality trader.
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Please add sk8nshoot1

Terrific response and sent and shipped immediately