JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I vouch for Jimbojones1138

:)

thanks again joe!

You are welcome.
  • Options
    theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    lisa (rkcndy) has always been great..and she got me bobblehead a few week ago...so thought you should add her to the list ..

:D:D:D
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,047
    Huge props to jokertt!!!! Fast shipping, great prices and the vinyl was well packaged. :thumbup:
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Please add Brew Crew Tix. Sorted me out with a EV Chicago night 2 poster for face + shipping.

Actually 2nd deal we done, also picked up SLC '09 poster too. Great guy
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Sold posters to Screaming Tree and csblake111 this week, both of which paid quickly and were just great all around people! :D
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    bought some shirts off of jokertt--they were in great shape, super well packaged (even marked the box as "fragile" ha ha) and they arrived quickly. Thanks again Todd!! :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    csblake111csblake111 Posts: 147
    jervin007 wrote:
    Sold posters to Screaming Tree and csblake111 this week, both of which paid quickly and were just great all around people! :D

:) I bought a poster from jervin007 and he was fantastic to work with! Very fast delivery. :)
    Thanks Joe!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    All Updated

Any one sees any mistakes let me know. I added like 20 more people in that last batch.

Wow up to 183. It may be easier to list who's not on the list :lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    I know ahill721 is already on the list but I'm adding another big + to Adam. He helped me to get EV playing cards and it's awesome to have guys like him to deal with
    :thumbup:

:|
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Did a trade with pjfan31... received my EV black wave zippo in today's mail!

please add him to the list! great to deal with! :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Yup....

Had a great trade with Elzar in the past!

A+ indeed!!!!!
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    Wilds wrote:
    Yup....

Had a great trade with Elzar in the past!

A+ indeed!!!!!

thanks Mr. Wilds!
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Paulina87 wrote:
    I know ahill721 is already on the list but I'm adding another big + to Adam. He helped me to get EV playing cards and it's awesome to have guys like him to deal with

Yeah man, complain because I was a little late in shipping you a record, that you did not purchase or trade, that I gave you, that's right, gave you!!! I feel you have little to complain about.
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    ahill721 wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

Yeah man, complain because I was a little late in shipping you a record, that you did not purchase or trade, that I gave you, that's right, gave you!!! I feel you have little to complain about.

AHILL = JOE MONTANA
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    I didn't see his name on the list on the first page. But just wondering if anyone has any dealings with NB58302 (Mark) I purchased a poster from him way back in March, sent him a money order (which he received and cashed) waited patientley for poster to arrive. After a couple of months I drop him a line and he says he has sent the poster, he has no tracking number that he can find anyways and my bad for not asking him for a tracking number. Alright give him the benefit of the doubt, another month no poster, tried another PM and now it won't even leave my outbox. I have sent other PMs and they have gotten to their receipient, so I know I'm not completely screwing things up.
    Its just the first thing I ever tried to purchase from another board member (which I was always leary of doing) and this is what happened. But when this list was created way back when and just reading different stories, I figured everyone seemed pretty decent in helping other people out through trade or sell. So I thought this won't be that bad. Well I guess I was wrong.
    Just looking for feedback if anyone has dealt with this guy before? I figure its a lost cause (the poster) and always lsiten to your gut feelings.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Have to give a shot out to Crazy Marcus, we actually met up and was able to buy some EV playing cards for my little brother from him. It was really cool meeting him plus I got an extra :D Make sure he is on this list!!! :thumbup:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    i know he's on here already...but i just wanted to thank jokertt for the awesome AIC lps!!!

it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:

That would seem a tad harsh to complain about Adam in these circumstances

• Options
    Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    Please Bold: Elzar, Starmap3333

Please add: GB45499

All awesome people to deal with. Thanks again!
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Add JMo to this list. great communication...great to deal with...even though a certain little someone in my house (not mentioning my 7 yr old) decided to play hide and seek with my package. :lol: Still haven't found the darn thing. He's good at this game. :lol:
  • Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    more Thanks for atomickidcup.
    Very easy to buy from.
  • Options
    Lukin19Lukin19 We The North Posts: 505
    Please put sheila0225 on the list as well.
    Helped me out huge! Very trustworthy.
  • Options
    GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    I've had a couple wonderful transactions recently that I'd like to report! :D

Radioactive_Toy and I traded EV posters (he sent his so quickly I wouldn't be surprised if he shipped it out before Ed took the stage) and he bought a license plate shirt from the Seattle show.

Gvn2fly bought a license plate shirt from me as well from that show.

I didn't want to get the money until I shipped out the shirts so I knew exactly what the charges were and make it fair but I went way out of my budget on the trip and realized I would need it to make it back in Denver. While on the road I messaged both these fine gents and within 5 min they both had made the transfer. :o Totally saved me from running out of gas on the interstate lol. Thanks guys!! Enjoy the merch!

Guy
  • Options
    Updated
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    I didn't see his name on the list on the first page. But just wondering if anyone has any dealings with NB58302 (Mark) I purchased a poster from him way back in March, sent him a money order (which he received and cashed) waited patientley for poster to arrive. After a couple of months I drop him a line and he says he has sent the poster, he has no tracking number that he can find anyways and my bad for not asking him for a tracking number. Alright give him the benefit of the doubt, another month no poster, tried another PM and now it won't even leave my outbox. I have sent other PMs and they have gotten to their receipient, so I know I'm not completely screwing things up.
    Its just the first thing I ever tried to purchase from another board member (which I was always leary of doing) and this is what happened. But when this list was created way back when and just reading different stories, I figured everyone seemed pretty decent in helping other people out through trade or sell. So I thought this won't be that bad. Well I guess I was wrong.
    Just looking for feedback if anyone has dealt with this guy before? I figure its a lost cause (the poster) and always lsiten to your gut feelings.

If you dont see the person on the list I would ask people you been in contact with to see if they dealt with him.
    Im sorry to hear this has happened to you. Please dont judge all of us by this poor transaction. Every one on this list is very trust worthy and I would not hesitate to trade with any one on it.

I have made some very good friends trading on hear. :D

May I ask What poster it was?
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    BLACK35 wrote:
    That sucks. I have had similar things happen to myself, not with NB58302 but other people. It's very disappointing. :(
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Need to give shout-outs to:

jimbojones1138 - sold me two 2003 boots, reduced the price cos one was damaged (Jim spotted this before sending) and they arrived super-quick (shipped 18/7, arrived 26/7 from US to UK) :clap::clap::clap::clap:

EC51493 and territamu - sold xmas vinyl to both, quick payments and easy to deal with :D:D:D:D

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    I had a smooth transaction with alf7624 -- paid me before I shipped my item to him.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    Please add DE483, Sheila0225 and CD15999 to the list all 3 of these people are great and picked up different things from Ed's solo tour for me, and mailed themin good faith before I even sent paypal... All 3 are top notch!!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
This discussion has been closed.