Options

Any Western Mass PJ fans on here?

13»

Comments

• Options
    I'd like to set up something so we can all meet up some time. We could all meet at cool spot in Northampton. Ten Club: Western Mass Chapter. They have one in Boston (I think). I don't know, I think it would be fun to meet up with some of you, have a couple drinks, talk Pearl jam etc. my Myspace page is:

http://www.myspace.com/pearljampatriot

You can contact me through there or leave a PM here if anyone is interested.

Thanks Jeff

bump
    Hold On
  • Options
    ragejoeragejoe Agawam Mass Posts: 1,413
    bump

2 things... I would def do the TEN CLUB WESTERN MASS THING... Im in agawam so wherever is fine with me... one of the new bars at the BAsketball Hall of Fame in Springfield would be a cool place to meet...

2nd thing... Was just looking at the Valley ADvocate... Basically a local newspaper on bar and music scene... NEW PJ COver band ive never heard of playing at MAX in CHicopee in Novemeber called "LAST EXIT"

Anyone ever hear of them?? I have not... Ive seen Backstreet Love , Riot Act, and Itchy Fish... if anyone knows anything about them or how they sound let me know...
    1998 Tour- Hartford 9/13
    2000 Tour- Saratoga 8/27 Boston 8/29, 8/30
    2003 Tour- Albany 4/29 Boston 7/2,7/3,7/11 Philadelphia 7/5,7/6 MSG 7/8,7/9
    2004 Tour-
    Boston 9/28,9/29
    2006 Tour-
    Albany 5/12 Hartford 5/13 Boston 5/24,5/25
    2008 Tour-
    MSG 6/24,6/25 Hartford 6/27 Boston 6/28,6/30 Eddie- Boston 8/1
    2009 Tour-
    Eddie- Albany 6/9 Philly Spectrum- 10/30, 10/31
    2010 Tour-
    Hartford 5/15 MSG 5/20,5/21
    2011 Tour-
    Eddie- Hartford 6/18
    2013 Tour- Worcester,MA 10/15,10/16 Hartford 10/25
    2016 Tour- MSG 5/1,5/2 FENWAY 8/5,8/7
    2018 Tour- Fenway 9/2, 9/4 (My 40th show)!
  • Options
    ragejoe wrote:
    2 things... I would def do the TEN CLUB WESTERN MASS THING... Im in agawam so wherever is fine with me... one of the new bars at the BAsketball Hall of Fame in Springfield would be a cool place to meet...

2nd thing... Was just looking at the Valley ADvocate... Basically a local newspaper on bar and music scene... NEW PJ COver band ive never heard of playing at MAX in CHicopee in Novemeber called "LAST EXIT"

Anyone ever hear of them?? I have not... Ive seen Backstreet Love , Riot Act, and Itchy Fish... if anyone knows anything about them or how they sound let me know...

Itchy is at Lupo's on Friday, October 3rd.
    model role model
  • Options
    I'm from Worcester County. Glad to have you round....the more the merrier!
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,649
    When you travel do you tell people you are from Boston or Massachusetts? Someone asked me recently on a trip and they said I'm from Boston too and I said really and they said yeah - Worcester - I was like that isn't Boston though nice to meet you.........................

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    When you travel do you tell people you are from Boston or Massachusetts? Someone asked me recently on a trip and they said I'm from Boston too and I said really and they said yeah - Worcester - I was like that isn't Boston though nice to meet you.........................

How much difference does it make? ;)
    model role model
  • Options
    from methuen. northeastern mass. :p

I gotta come out of the wood work and rep for methuen myself. Strange spot in the sky indeed.
  • Options
    I gotta come out of the wood work and rep for methuen myself. Strange spot in the sky indeed.
    youre here too?!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    ragejoe wrote:

I'm from Agawam too! AHS class of 2006
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • Options
    youre here too?!

Ive stalked the board for a couple months but never posted. Didnt think I'd find a person from methuen on here though. Do you/did you go to MHS?
  • Options
    Ive stalked the board for a couple months but never posted. Didnt think I'd find a person from methuen on here though. Do you/did you go to MHS?
    i go to MHS!!! hahahaha.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    i go to MHS!!! hahahaha.

class of 05 baby!
  • Options
    5vs15vs1 Posts: 13
    i live right down the street from the friendly's plant...and work in a friendly's haha. just graduated from umass, great school. i think i spent more money at the newbury comics and bookstores in downtown amherst than on my tuition.
    -ryan
  • Options
    hey where in the berkshires are you, im from pittsfield
    LongRd. wrote:
    There's a couple of fans here from the Berkshire area. ;)
  • Options

this made me laugh a little bit because I actually tell people "I'm 35 minutes south of Boston." Instead of saying I'm from Mass. By the way, anyone around the Attleboro/Mansfield area?
  • Options
    this made me laugh a little bit because I actually tell people "I'm 35 minutes south of Boston." Instead of saying I'm from Mass. By the way, anyone around the Attleboro/Mansfield area?

I do this as well.
    model role model
  • Options

30 minutes southeast from there.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 500
    maximum capacity is right down the street from me. i might check it out. but probably not as i hate even the idea of cover bands. but you said meet up somewhere for drinks..max cap is a bar and has food so i'd say check it out.
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 500
    i've lived in chicopee my whole life. i live right across the bridge from the center. it would take me 5 minutes (at most) to walk to max cap. i went to the old one 2 times to see my friends band (Action on the Radio) play but have never been to the new spot.
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Options
    Northampton in the house!!
    Welcome to the area. I hope you like it. Herrells kicks the crap out of Friendly's. Check out Esselon Cafe, The Spirit House, and pretty much any restaurant in Noho.
    Michael Franti will be at The Calvin this weekend-always a fun show.
    And, yes, I tell people I'm from Boston because no one knows where Western Mass is unless you've been here :-)
    Speaking of Tennessee-Kings of Leon are playing at the Orpheum in Boston as I write this and I'm home sick with the flu-my ticket is sitting right next to me.:-(
    Congrats Andy!
    SL8R still rules