Options

3 Random Facts...lol

Comments

• Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    1. I believe in second chances, but think I draw the line around 50 chances.

2. I know how to encapsulate placentas for ingestion after childbirth.

3. I have many tattoos, but will never tattoo the tatas because mine are too pretty.
    :shock: ;) ..i'll be the juge of that 8-)
  • Options
    1. i fart
    2. i burp
    3. i poop
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

3. I have many tattoos, but will never tattoo the tatas because mine are too pretty.
    2 disgusting
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    o.k three more..i pee
    1. standing up
    2. sitting down(in the midle of the night)
    3. in the snow
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,906
    1. i fart
    2. i burp
    3. i poop
    what sucks is when they all happen at the same time!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    1. i fart
    2. i burp
    3. i poop
    what sucks is when they all happen at the same time!!
    so true!...when that happens milk will suddenly shoot from my nose..wheather i drank some or not :lol:
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Nastasja wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:
    3. I just missed the opportunity to go to the Arctic :(

:(

Thanks for the moral support :)

I want to visit the Arctic too...I would be :( just like you if the opportunity came up and I couldn't go.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    Bubbles wrote:

2 disgusting

sounds like loveontwolegs is a midwife or something along those lines
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Bubbles wrote:

2 disgusting

pfft... any man can encapsulate a placenta for ingestion... goes well with tabasco.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    Bubbles wrote:
    2 disgusting

pfft... any man can encapsulate a placenta for ingestion... goes well with tabasco.

someone I know buried her son's placenta in the backyard...little too strange for me :?
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    someone I know buried her son's placenta in the backyard...little too strange for me :?

was she supposed to have twins or something?

or the placenta is sacred to her?

its great in shampoos and stuff

and all sorts of other things i won't go into here

but it really is (sounds gross i know)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:

was she supposed to have twins or something? nope

or the placenta is sacred to her? i guess so

its great in shampoos and stuff i didn't know that

and all sorts of other things i won't go into here okie dokie

but it really is (sounds gross i know) that's cool to know

nope, she is a "nature" type...it's strange to me because I'm scared an animal will dig it up and eat it, and it may not be a good thing...we have lots of coyotes here :?
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    1.) I once successfully mooned a werewolf
    2.) I totally forgot I was on LSD
    3.) In highschool, I was voted "most likely to do it"

Do what, exactly?
    :angel:

1. I don't wear nail polish
    2. I knew that Boo Boo likes to cross-stich and is quite proficient at it and I didn't tell any of you which makes me a very, very nice person
    3. It is said that I have a fairly recognizable regional accent which instantly identifies where I'm from

:lolno: :
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    RKCNDY wrote:
    2. I knew that Boo Boo likes to cross-stich and is quite proficient at it and I didn't tell any of you which makes me a very, very nice person

*pondering if Boo Boo will make me a cross stitch Pearl Jam thingie if I ask him nicely*

Like this??
    4254972991_6ae2ccf175.jpg

You all are so lucky I have a good sense of humor! :lol:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Boo Boo wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

*pondering if Boo Boo will make me a cross stitch Pearl Jam thingie if I ask him nicely*

Like this??
    4254972991_6ae2ccf175.jpg

I would wear something like that...if it was big enough to cover my ta-tas....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options

someone I know buried her son's placenta in the backyard...little too strange for me :?[/quote]

1. I am not a midwife, but a doula. However, hope to start my schooling soon so that I can sit for the NARM in 2015.

2. Placenta is in EVERY beauty product you use. We encapsulate it to help with post partum depression and also to increase milk production. It is filled with lots of good stuff. Most mammals participate in placentophagy, and a lot of cultures practice it as well. Many women bury it as a tribute to their baby. It nourished their baby for 10 months, it can now nourish the earth.

3. Already mentioned it, but I LOVE welcoming babies into this world and all things related to childbirth, nursing, babies. LOVE IT.
  • Options

The judge of?? My placenta handling skills?
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Boo Boo wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Or what, you'd throw some yarn at us?

Yell "Darn* you!"?

Poke us with your cross-stitching needle? (I know your wife, and I'm sure she restricts you to the blunter kiddie needles, not the really sharp ones.)
    *did you see what I did there? Very punny!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Boo Boo wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Or what, you'd throw some yarn at us?

Yell "Darn* you!"?

Poke us with your cross-stitching needle? (I know your wife, and I'm sure she restricts you to the blunter kiddie needles, not the really sharp ones.)
    *did you see what I did there? Very punny!

no, Boo Boo will bee 'cross' with us
    he'll have his 'eye' on us
    and we'll all be in 'stitches'

maybe we should quit 'needling' Boo Boo...

*now wondering if Boo Boo is allowed near scissors, or if he is relegated to the 'safety cutter' where it is virtually impossible to touch the blade...or maybe he has to use the cutter from an old dental floss container...*
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Boo Boo sent this to me as a Hannukah Present this year...

The detail is UH MAY ZING!!

tumblr_leb9tfgmTo1qdac6ko1_400.jpg
  • Options
    Boo Boo sent this to me as a Hannukah Present this year...

The detail is UH MAY ZING!!

tumblr_leb9tfgmTo1qdac6ko1_400.jpg

awwwww...how sweet! Freaking awesome work Boo! :clap:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    GiggyGiggy Posts: 9
    My 4 year old grand daughter's favroite song is Not for You

I take it personal when I am around someone that uses catsup on a hotdog

I mostly enjoy going to work everyday
    Kevin M. Kennedy
  • Options
    Giggy wrote:

are you from the east coast?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,906
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Giggy wrote:

But how do they feel about Ketchup?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Giggy wrote:

But how do they feel about Ketchup?

that's just it...I've heard that east coasters call you out if you put catsup/ketchup on a hot dog....

oh thread intregity...

Today is the 3rd sunny day in a row in the Seattle area
    My toenails will be dark blue tomorrow
    I hand raised and bottle fed my youngest cat

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    1. I don't know if everyday I help the environment more than everyone else or destroy it more than everyone else.

2. Because of a mutual love of the band and attending every show since 2003 with my ex, the one time in my life that you'd think I would lean on PJ to get me through, I can't.

3. As a result of #2 I've had to find another musician to help me through my seperation and divorce. Through forces unknown to me as to why exactly it's happened this way, that person is Selena Gomez. Also I've reached the point that this doesn't embarass me in the slightest. :)
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
  • Options

The judge of?? My placenta handling skills?
    the juge of the tata's...sorry i don't no how to isolate one thing to quote :lol: tata's..not placenta's
  • Options
    1. I am not a midwife, but a doula. However, hope to start my schooling soon so that I can sit for the NARM in 2015. that's soo cool, I love my midwives & doula!! :thumbup: :clap:

2. Placenta is in EVERY beauty product you use. We encapsulate it to help with post partum depression and also to increase milk production. It is filled with lots of good stuff. Most mammals participate in placentophagy, and a lot of cultures practice it as well. Many women bury it as a tribute to their baby. It nourished their baby for 10 months, it can now nourish the earth. I don't use make-up, I react very poorly to it. It's cool to know why people bury the placenta. Thank you for teaching me something new!

3. Already mentioned it, but I LOVE welcoming babies into this world and all things related to childbirth, nursing, babies. LOVE IT. and that's why midwives & doulas are angels! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I have a tattoo of one of my [recently deceased] wolf dogs over my heart.
    I have this freak ass cat that goes camping with me.
    I spent the year of 1985 in Post Metiere in Haiti, while my parents were on their missionary trip there.
    I helped them and their crew build a church, for the citizens of the village there. I Was terrified by the VooDoo ceremony I saw while there, and had night-mares for WEEKS!

And by the way.. what IS a doula?
  • Options
    1. I am fascinated by the Universe. I love the beauty of the planets, stars, galaxies and nebulae.

2. One of my hopes, when I die, is that my spirit can roam the Universe. Whilst all the chaos on Earth continues, I'll be gliding round the Orion Nebula.

3. I want another tattoo.
    It's gonna be a glorious day...