Options

3 Random Facts...lol

Comments

• Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    3. You can't bring propane tanks through harbor tunnels.

That would make you a terrorist. you also can't take pictures of tollbooths on bridges. I just found that out in jersey. Its a summonsable offense. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    3. You can't bring propane tanks through harbor tunnels.

That would make you a terrorist. you also can't take pictures of tollbooths on bridges. I just found that out in jersey. Its a summonsable offense. :lol:

Damn!

1. Unlost Dogs would flunk terrorism school because she a) is highly distractible, b) is too clumsy to be trusted with explosives and/or firearms and c) giggles too easily
    2. RYEzupSF has an perplexing interest in tollbooth architecture
    3. Vegans are sometimes quite pale
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    1.) terrorist are typically smelled before seen
    2.) I am a really good looking man
    3.) seriously, I am really really really hot
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    1) I haven't worn deodorant in 3 days. I keep forgetting to buy it. does that make me a terrorist?
    2) I was homecoming queen in high school. i was reminded of this earlier. not a fact i draw on much. :lol:
    3) i still have my tiara 8-)

• Options
    1.) RYE always makes me laugh, regardless of how bad her right guard goes left
    2.) I was the homecoming king that year , and she smelled quite lovely
    3.) I am dead sexy
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    3.) I am dead sexy

Thanks for holding me up that night. I was quite drunk from the boones strawberry hill and champagne. Thanks for holding my hair too. From what I remember you had very sexy shoes. dead sexy shoes.

• Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    3.) I am dead sexy

Thanks for holding me up that night. I was quite drunk from the boones strawberry hill and champagne. Thanks for holding my hair too. From what I remember you had very sexy shoes. dead sexy shoes.
    from what I remember, you said " don't worry, I wont charge you for child support" how is my boy?
  • Options
    from what I remember, you said " don't worry, I wont charge you for child support" how is my boy?

I kept my word. he is great. following in his daddy's footsteps. wearing sexy shoes and getting the ladies really drunk on cheap malt liquor. he is also really really really hot. he looks at himself in the mirror and says so often.

• Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I kept my word. he is great. following in his daddy's footsteps. wearing sexy shoes and getting the ladies really drunk on cheap malt liquor. he is also really really really hot. he looks at himself in the mirror and says so often.
    I wish you wouldn't have named him Indigo.. I mean, WTF!! how tough can we expect him to be with a name like Indigo.. You should have named him Alice!! I believe that is what I was calling out during the sex anyway.. Alice is a nice tough Detroit name.. but, I imagine his hotness will take him far, like mine does
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I wish you wouldn't have named him Indigo.. I mean, WTF!! how tough can we expect him to be with a name like Indigo.. You should have named him Alice!! I believe that is what I was calling out during the sex anyway.. Alice is a nice tough Detroit name.. but, I imagine his hotness will take him far, like mine does

Indigo is a solid name. His middle name is Girls. What isn't tough about Indigo Girls Cavstarr? Alice is what I call him when he is in trouble. He's learning how to fight. His daddy probably needs to teach him a few things. Like how to handle living with the pressures of being so hot. Its a lot for a little guy.

Speaking of Alice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMKPZN5tdlk

• Options
    Indigo Girls Cavstarr is the sexiest 7th grader alive!! and if daddy wasn't so hooked on blow and strippers, I could teach him a thing or two about fighting.. Just tell him that daddy and his 4th wife Candy love him very much and I cant wait to show him my empty Jack Daniels bottle collection.. And I will be out of prison soon..
  • Options
    Blow and strippers sounds like Mommy's night last night. Thank goodness Indigo Girls Cavstarr is such a responsible young man. He wants me to be sure and thank Candy for all the sudafed and paint thinner she sent him. Indigo is really forward to seeing Daddy without chainlink in between you.

• Options
    Yeah, sorry about that.. we had to re-locate the meth lab.. Candy's pimp is getting a lot of heat from the Detroit police dept. lately.. But he is a good man, as he is helping me with my up coming parole hearing.. I heard he has someone's daughter locked up in a basement near 7 mile. A true friend..
  • Options
    Thank goodness for good friends. Hey Daddy Cav, , see if you can get basement girl's number for your son. Indigo is working on his black book and a number gifted by his daddy on the day of his release would really mean a lot to the boy. Boost his confidence. He is entering that awkward stage and could really use a man in his life. I mean, besides the ones that entertain his mommy after jeopardy and the powerball.

• Options
    Oh for sure.. if she lives.. I am tired of him getting pissed at me for giving him dead hostages phone numbers.. It just doesn't reflect well on me.. I mean, I am a good father, and he deserves live hostage digits.. tell him that i will be out soon, and that guy mommy has coming around will soon get a lesson in swimming...
  • Options
    well if she doesn't make it, just be sure to bring him a something. A GI Joe, and nice magazine- something along the lines of Barely Legal- we don't need him cougar hunting again. I wish you wouldn't have taught him that so young. He just wants to be like his daddy so much. But its not cool hitting on mommy's friends. especially during grown up time. and I'll be sure to give D'Angelo, Stryper and Jack Johnson a heads up. None are good swimmers.

• Options
    1.) I miss you
    2.) I miss Cleveland
    3.) I miss that juke box
  • Options
    1) me too
    2) I don't particularly miss Cleveland. But I miss that Cleveland. ;)
    3) best. juke box. ever.

• Options
    clashmanclashman Posts: 320
    1) you two guys are funny
    2) look for a hotel
    3) have fun :-)
  • Options
    1) thanks
    2) I only go to hotels with vibrating circular beds that spin and alien themes
    3) I guess that is more motel than hotel

• Options
    1.) hotel or motel, the bed always spins
    2.) my guitar gently weeps
    3.) I am better looking in low light and after several black russians
  • Options
    1) usually I'm the one spinning.
    2) i don't have a guitar, but i weep. aggressively at times.
    3) I prefer white russians

good night!

• Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    1. This thread has taken a turn for the weird
    2. I don't believe for a second that Cavstarr has dead sexy shoes
    3. I never, ever make contact with the seat when utilizing public toilet facilites
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    1. This thread has taken a turn for the weird
    2. I don't believe for a second that Cavstarr has dead sexy shoes
    3. I never, ever make contact with the seat when utilizing public toilet facilites
    well, believe it.. I have both dead sexy and boogie shoes
  • Options
    clashmanclashman Posts: 320
    1) dont try any stunts while on acid
    2) IF you try any stunts on acid please wear sexy shoes
    3) dont shit where you eat
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    1) Cavstarr and RYE are freakin' hilarious :lol:
    2) clashman is right...don't shit where you eat :thumbup:
    3) unlost dogs, I hover also :oops:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    1) I am now in Winnipeg.
    2) I am flying home tomorrow :D
    3) I will listen to a boot on the plane right home--probably MSG2.
    Gibson1972
  • Options
    pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    I love greeting cards. I could spend hours in a Hallmark store.

Presently, I am self-employed. Before that, I was an assistant manager at Bloomingdale's.

Years ago, I jumped on stage, kissed James Taylor and got his autograph on the cover of Rolling Stone.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    1. i'm good enough
    2. i'm smart enough
    3. dammit people like me :lol:
  • Options
    1. I like Blenderman. Dude's pretty good, and pretty smart.
    2. I want poutine.
    3. Buzzed at 4:15 PM. 8-)
    I knew it all along, see?