Options

Would you rather....

The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
...watch the ncaa women's final four (basketball)

...or the daytona 500?

GO!
chinese-happy.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Daytona...and I HATE Nascar...
  • Options
    Daytona...and I HATE Nascar...
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    chicks in shorts
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Womens Final Four especially if the Maryland Terps are in it.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    UConn women.

If I wanted to watch cars drive fast, I'd just go out driving and watch other cars drive.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Can I watch NCAA Women's Gymnastics instead ?

:drool emoticon:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    That's a NAS CAR.
  • Options

:thumbup:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Daytona

Gordon Gona Win!
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    weather channel :lol:

both are equally boring...
    I'd rather watch the forecast over and over and over

I was thinking last night I'm really missing football!

Wish I liked basketball...hoop is too low...lets raise that a few feet and challenge them guys

nascar .....BORING!

or hockey....I lose the puck all the time! I can't keep my eye on it...that is very frustrating.
  • Options
    pandora wrote:

Wish I liked basketball...hoop is too low...lets raise that a few feet and challenge them guys

nascar .....BORING!

or hockey....I lose the puck all the time! I can't keep my eye on it...that is very frustrating.

Your suppossed to be a Southern Girl now, no Nascar....what do the neighbors think?
  • Options
    Daytona...

Not really a NASCAR fan at all, but I'd rather watch a NASCAR drive around the track going 20 mph than watch women's basketball. Basketball bores me to tears anyway, and women's is that much worse.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    pandora wrote:

nascar .....BORING!

Your suppossed to be a Southern Girl now, no Nascar....what do the neighbors think?
    I have a feeling my neighbors aren't into that. In fact, I don't know any die hards...hee hee get it like the battery :lol:
  • Options
    bump
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    NAZZZZCAR! Got mad love for Jr. Don't care about watching it on TV- but there is no experience quite like a live NAZZZZCAR race. It is a cultural phenomenom. And its awesome.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    Now if D Patrick wins Daytona the interest in NASCAR would skyrocket. I would even drive the 2 hours north to next years Daytona. I always wanted to go to ONE...1 of these NASCAR events.

peace

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,201
    hmm tough choice, 2% chance of someone dying or 2% of chance of seeing a hot chick...i choose cutting myself and watching the blood form pool and coagulate. much more interesting than either of those. but if i absolutely had to choose i's say women's basketball just for the fact is a bit shorter.
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    Now if D Patrick wins Daytona the interest in NASCAR would skyrocket. I would even drive the 2 hours north to next years Daytona. I always wanted to go to ONE...1 of these NASCAR events.

peace

It is so worth the drive. 8-)

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    NAZZZZCAR! Got mad love for Jr. Don't care about watching it on TV- but there is no experience quite like a live NAZZZZCAR race. It is a cultural phenomenom. And its awesome.
    My girlfriend's brother experienced a race at Talladega and he said the same thing, that it's completely different in person.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    If I have any say in the matter, I won't be getting within 1,000 miles of a NASCAR race.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    g under p wrote:

peace

She's got a long way to go, she's just getting used to driving 3 wide, but maybe some day.
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,785
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but Daytona. Yuck. I'm gonna go take a shower now.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    ...watch the ncaa women's final four (basketball)

...or the daytona 500?

GO!
    Well they are both more interesting than watching baseball.
    #FHP
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited February 2011
    can't watch either one. no tv.
    nascar blows.
    never cared about watching men's or women's basketball games.

however, i do enjoy watching american idol when i am smoking crack & heroin
    the first time in my life i watched it for several hours the other night while visiting a family i am friends with.
    that has to be the dumbest shit i have ever saw in my 38 years on this planet.

i want nascar-american-idol-basketball, all three events in one live convenient program of crap & urine.

that is when i will be the happiest... program jersey shore into that mess and i am mush.
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    My girlfriend's brother experienced a race at Talladega and he said the same thing, that it's completely different in person.

I want to go to Talladega so bad. Been to a few races in Sonoma and had a fucking blast. The cars, the fans, its like nothing I've ever experienced. And Talladega is that on Steroids. I will make it there one day.

• Options

:thumbup:

I do feel creepy sometimes watching these young athletic girls....nah who am I kidding

:D
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I want to go to Talladega so bad. Been to a few races in Sonoma and had a fucking blast. The cars, the fans, its like nothing I've ever experienced. And Talladega is that on Steroids. I will make it there one day.

the noise would lull me to sleep. i need white noise to fall asleep every night. just watching a few minutes here or there on tv puts me right out. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,436
    I thought it was gonna be "Who would you rather???"

So... A NASCAR driver (not Danica) or a NCAAW center? :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    the noise would lull me to sleep. i need white noise to fall asleep every night. just watching a few minutes here or there on tv puts me right out. :lol:
    do you enjoy the hum of a fan?
    i do not sleep well at all unless my fan is going.
    never tried nascar for good sleeping.
    i will try this out.
    thank you the jeagler
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Daytona 500...A great sport to attend, used to go to Michigan twice a year. Have not been for a few years. I do not know if it still holds true, but when I went you could bring coolers into the stands, sure as hell beat paying 8 bucks for a beer, not to mention tailgating before the race and after the race, just an awesome experience.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon