Options

Would you rather....

2»

Comments

• Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Daytona 500...A great sport to attend, used to go to Michigan twice a year. Have not been for a few years. I do not know if it still holds true, but when I went you could bring coolers into the stands, sure as hell beat paying 8 bucks for a beer, not to mention tailgating before the race and after the race, just an awesome experience.

BEST. TAILGATING. EVER.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,321
    chadwick wrote:
    the noise would lull me to sleep. i need white noise to fall asleep every night. just watching a few minutes here or there on tv puts me right out. :lol:
    do you enjoy the hum of a fan?
    i do not sleep well at all unless my fan is going.
    never tried nascar for good sleeping.
    i will try this out.
    thank you the jeagler

every single night.

i bought one of those sound machine things--oceans, rain, thunder storms etc etc etc....it didnt' take. i need the constant hum of a fan.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    the noise would lull me to sleep. i need white noise to fall asleep every night. just watching a few minutes here or there on tv puts me right out. :lol:
    do you enjoy the hum of a fan?
    i do not sleep well at all unless my fan is going.
    never tried nascar for good sleeping.
    i will try this out.
    thank you the jeagler

every single night.

i bought one of those sound machine things--oceans, rain, thunder storms etc etc etc....it didnt' take. i need the constant hum of a fan.
    I got one of these in my bedroom
    53d88c8d-ac0d-486e-a3c5-d875eb2877d6

Oh and I have been to the Daytona 500 and Indy 500... Great to be there but on TV ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Daytona 500...A great sport to attend, used to go to Michigan twice a year. Have not been for a few years. I do not know if it still holds true, but when I went you could bring coolers into the stands, sure as hell beat paying 8 bucks for a beer, not to mention tailgating before the race and after the race, just an awesome experience.

BEST. TAILGATING. EVER.

I agree! Also best athletes/personalities of any professional sport, the car owners don't put up with any bullshit from the driver on down. Mike Vick and Rothlesberger would be gone if they were in Nascar. You hardly ever hear of any problems with in the sport.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,215
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

BEST. TAILGATING. EVER.

so is a jimmy buffet concert but that doesn't mean it's a quality concert, just a quality tailgate
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    The Daytona 500 is going to look weird this year with the 2 car draft tearing shit up. used to be, you had to run with 3-5 cars, now it's two cars nose to tail arouodn the entire track. Only thing that is going to slow them down is cars needing to switch positions to keep the engine cool. Find a car that can push without over heating (fords it seems) and you can do some damage.

Talladega woudl be an awesome race to hit up with the bump drafting they do down there.

good stuff.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Daytona hands down. If anything, you get to drink shitloads of beer!
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    lukin2006 wrote:
    At Sonoma in Cali, you can't bring beer into the track (damn hippies!). But at Indy and Michigan, you can literally be holding your ticket with your teeth while balancing 4 cases of beer on your shoulders and they will let you in. What a country! :D
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    The Daytona 500 is going to look weird this year with the 2 car draft tearing shit up. used to be, you had to run with 3-5 cars, now it's two cars nose to tail arouodn the entire track. Only thing that is going to slow them down is cars needing to switch positions to keep the engine cool. Find a car that can push without over heating (fords it seems) and you can do some damage.

look, i don't speak spanish.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    Would you rather be kneed in the whatnots or go back in time to see a bob hope show?

my vote is the knee/whatnots
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    Would you rather be kneed in the whatnots or go back in time to see a bob hope show?

my vote is the knee/whatnots

i'd vote for either over nascar :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg