Options

Artillery contact???

wasss19wasss19 Posts: 29
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I don't understand how there isn't even an email address on the website incase of an ordering problem. I was billed twice for a poster and have no way of contacting Brad about it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    BRAD KLAUSEN [info@artillerydesign.com]
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,563
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    pjcincipjcinci Posts: 223
    wasss19 wrote:
    I don't understand how there isn't even an email address on the website incase of an ordering problem. I was billed twice for a poster and have no way of contacting Brad about it.

its there.
    maybe just take an extra half second next time when you are looking and you will see it.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    do be patient though, Brads a very busy guy
  • Options
    did they send you two of the same poster? what was it, i would be interested, since i got shutout that day.
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    did they send you two of the same poster? what was it, i would be interested, since i got shutout that day.

Unlikely........some people had trouble completing the order.....my cc was charged 16 times but that does not mean i get 16 copies of each poster I ordered......

Posters were limited to 1 each....
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    pjcinci wrote:
    its there.
    maybe just take an extra half second next time when you are looking and you will see it.

that was constructive. dick.
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    hobbes wrote:
    that sure what constructive. dick.

that sure don't make sense ;)

but actually it is right there on the website if you look :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    that sure don't make sense ;)

but actually it is right there on the website if you look :)

i'm tired. lay off!
  • Options
    pjcincipjcinci Posts: 223
    hobbes wrote:
    i'm tired. lay off!

try again sucka
  • Options
    wasss19wasss19 Posts: 29
    i must be retarded though cuz i still don't see it on the website, thanks for it though!
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    look at the very bottom of the page, it says, 2007,email,terms and conditions....yada yada

but it s there in green on the bottom, if it is not showing up then the page is not fully loading, maybe and out dated browser... update :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **