Options

Official who cares about the new merch and posters thread.

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Anybody else feeling this way? Yea the posters can sometimes be cool and maybe the shirts and other stuff. But really do you need to buy every dam item up there. I like getting the stickers thats about it. I dread being stuck behind people buying every item. But thats just what I think. Bitch me out now. lol
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SpreadtheJAMSpreadtheJAM Posts: 344
    Anybody else feeling this way? Yea the posters can sometimes be cool and maybe the shirts and other stuff. But really do you need to buy every dam item up there. I like getting the stickers thats about it. I dread being stuck behind people buying every item. But thats just what I think. Bitch me out now. lol

I'm in for one poster and one t-shirt for the shows that i attend, anything more is overkill.
    But i can see why people eat this stuff up

Stickers on the other hand I don't get? What the heck you do with them put them on your car, or save them? Not sure 'bout that one?
    BORGATA>VIC
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    didnt you read tims post?!? keep this shit you yourself pat!

the only thing worse than another merch thread is a thread complaining about merch threads! :p
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Please tell me when they are selling the Stone Gossard swimsuit poster. It will be the first poster I buy or have seen. I mean its great that you guys have a collection but make it all one long thread instead of 15 poster threads a day when the band is touring.
  • Options
    Please tell me when they are selling the Stone Gossard swimsuit poster. It will be the first poster I buy or have seen. I mean its great that you guys have a collection but make it all one long thread instead of 15 poster threads a day when the band is touring.
    if i can play devils advocate... as a poster collector how would you like digging through a lengthy thread for info on a particular poster? the better idea would be a separate section to the pit like "the porch" but with all the poster freaks

• Options
    corduroidcorduroid Posts: 293
    sgossard3 wrote:
    the better idea would be a separate section to the pit like "the porch" but with all the poster freaks

amen to that ;)
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I like the tote bag makes a nice change!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    I wanna buy everything...like a kid's in the toy store.

PJ merch is a holly land for me...

Posters...no words for that sacred piece of paper :D:D

Call me crazy... don't care :D
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    I wanna buy everything...like a kid's in the toy store.

PJ merch is a holly land for me...

Posters...no words for that sacred piece of paper :D:D

Call me crazy... don't care :D

yup, put me in this category
  • Options
    muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Most of it is a waste of money. I'm a poor college student and I just can't believe how many people are willing to throw money left right and centre at all things Pearl Jam. Travelling around the world, booking hotels, snapping up every piece of merch there is...
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    didnt you read tims post?!? keep this shit you yourself pat!

the only thing worse than another merch thread is a thread complaining about merch threads! :p

Yea I was cranky so I made this thread last nite. lol

As far as stickers I just collect them and have so many. I love it. :D
  • Options
    Nothing better than adding a new PJ Tshirt to my PJ T roatation! I have to wear a uniform so when i actually get to wear "real" clothes, there's typically a PJ T in the mix!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    Nothing better than adding a new PJ Tshirt to my PJ T roatation! I have to wear a uniform so when i actually get to wear "real" clothes, there's typically a PJ T in the mix!

I just wish the 2xls shirts were actually a 2xl size. If they were I would buy them. Ok I'm done bitching. lol

Take a note from WL 10c and try using those types of shirts please and thank you. :)
  • Options
    I just wish the 2xls shirts were actually a 2xl size. If they were I would buy them. Ok I'm done bitching. lol

what's the word? not actual XXL?
  • Options
    what's the word? not actual XXL?

IMO the shirts sold on tour are made in a country where people are smaller. Us larger Americans need a little bit extra room. lol

I'm not the only one cause I see a few ''extra baggage'' fans at PJ shows. :D
  • Options
    IMO the shirts sold on tour are made in a country where people are smaller. Us larger Americans need a little bit extra room. lol

I'm not the only one cause I see a few ''extra baggage'' fans at PJ shows. :D

I haven't worn my XL yet, I'm saving it for SC. The main thing I'm worried about is shrinkage. I have a VFC shirt I can't wear at all. And I love the design on it so it blows. I'm worried about washing it.
  • Options
    I haven't worn my XL yet, I'm saving it for SC. The main thing I'm worried about is shrinkage. I have a VFC shirt I can't wear at all. And I love the design on it so it blows. I'm worried about washing it.

Wash with cold water and air dry. Thats what I do with my shirts.
  • Options
    Wash with cold water and air dry. Thats what I do with my shirts.

thanks for the advice! I'll do whatever to make sure it stays wearable.
  • Options

sure thing. :D

Nite
  • Options
    even if it means losing weight? ;)

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    even if it means losing weight? ;)

Yea. It gives me great motivation. Maybe I should throw it in the dryer.
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    bump
    cuz 2 me its all about the music!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    bump
    cuz 2 me its all about the music!

Yes it is. :)