Options

Who went to Lolla last year?

2»

Comments

• Options
    thecorythecory Posts: 290
    I think the Congress hotel was the closest hotel with the best price.

do it the convenience factory is unbeatable. if youll spend most time at show you can go for a little nap and then go back. i stayed there its fine. don't worry about reviews.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    the congress hotel got BADD reviews here on the board when people were asking where to stay for lolla. being the baddass i am ;) we stayed there ANYWAY!!! while all you foos that dissed the place stayed further away and said this or that hotel is a short cab ride or train ride away......WE walked across the street and were at lolla in 2 minutes. we got to "shop" there and go right back to the room to leave our stuff and walk right back to enjoy the day. it was fun seeing everyone waiting for cabs and trains! :D seriously, STAY AT THE CONGRESS!!! theres a really good bar there and the people are awesome!

i'd agree with that. was a bit nervous after reading the reviews but the place was just fine. and ya, walking from the show was nice. i can't imagine being jammed in that traffic.
    6/26-27/98, 6/13/99, 8/15/00, 10/12/00, 10/17-18/00, 12/09/02, 4/03/03, 6/09-10/03, 10/22/03, 9/28/04, 10/05/04, 8/29/05, 9/11-12-13/05, 5/27-28/06, 7/2-3/06, 7/22-23/06, VIC, 8/5/07, 6/24-25/08...
  • Options
    indeedindeed Posts: 30
    I stayed at the Hotel Allergo. It was really nice last year, and I know that they have had recent renovations. We got bumped up to a suite so there was nothing for me to complain about. Even the fold out couch was comfy.
    We walked to the show no problem. Felt a lot longer coming home, but still worth it.
    V.F.C St. Louis 10/04 * Philly 10/05 * Camden I & II 05/06 * DC 05/06 * Lollapalooza 08/07 * MSG I & II 06/08
  • Options
    I stayed at the Hotel Burnham last year...it was a few blocks away from the art museum on Michigan Ave...I actually took over the reservation from a fellow pit member who could not make the trip

awesome hotel with huge beds and vaulted ceilings, nice view of the city too
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    stayed at the hilton, DIRECTLY across from the park. one of the nicest rooms ive ever stayed in. was $199/night. best service.
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."