Options

Bonnaroo

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I'm bumping
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329
    InThinAir wrote:
    This is going to be the best PJ set ever, I feel it.

I like the way you think!

:)
  • Options
    Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    I like the way you think!

:)
    It's gotta be. THey will not disappoint. I don't know what they will pull out of their hats, but the possibilities are so great I can hardly stand to think about it. WISH IT WAS TODAY!!
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    RobbieC2008RobbieC2008 Posts: 432
    Do you think Eddie Will wear shorts??..lol.......Im going to have a huge "greeting from hoboken" bruce springsdteen greetings from asbury park sign..thats how you will find me////lets def. have a big 10C meet up saturday o
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    I can't believe it, but I actually won a radio station contest. I got picked to win the End's Endolocity trip contest to Bonnaroo!! So completely stoked! All I know at this point is that I have airfare and tickets...supposed to find out the rest of the details on Monday. See you all there...and I hope I get a VIP view for Pearl Jam!!!
    PS: heard a rumor that Harrybu McCage is playing a set during the weekend, so I am sure anything is possible!!
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    I can't believe it, but I actually won a radio station contest. I got picked to win the End's Endolocity trip contest to Bonnaroo!! So completely stoked! All I know at this point is that I have airfare and tickets...supposed to find out the rest of the details on Monday. See you all there...and I hope I get a VIP view for Pearl Jam!!!
    PS: heard a rumor that Harrybu McCage is playing a set during the weekend, so I am sure anything is possible!!
    Congrats!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    31 days until Bonnaroo!
    We will be in VIP camping. I want to come up with something PJ related to hang on the tent. I need to practice setting up the tent, since I've never done it before :)

We did this last weekend. I think each VIP space is 20 x 50, so we set our tents up, and had to "pretend' to have our EZ up in the middle since it is finally ordered and on its way. We are using tarps to cover the tents from the van and canopy. I heard shade was a major "must have" so we plan on making as much as we can. I hope we can set up the way we want and the space is as big as it should be. We are two couples coming in at seperate times. I was trying to figure out a way that we can save the spot next to us with their parking pass or something. From what I have read thats next to impossible, so I hope we get a big spot!
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    Ill be there VIP'n the weekend away!!!

Someone that is familiar with the grounds should post a good meeting spot...
  • Options
    Seems that a lot of people that post here are going VIP so I think that we should be bumping into each other..in the food tent and shower;), that kind of thing.
    I am starting to have Pearl Jam dreams. I had one last night about Roo, then I wake to read the Mike article. Wow, this is going to be so great. I can't wait to be kickin' it with all these awesome bands. Jazz is not really my thing but if it fits in the schedule I will have to go support Matt!
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    So whats the deal? Are we going to have a 10 club meet up/pre-party? Anyone going VIP?
    I'm going VIP and would definitely go to a meet up/pre-party..
  • Options
    RobbieC2008RobbieC2008 Posts: 432
    Well, we all no there is a VIP party with Free alcohol so Im assuming we will all be @ that...lets try and hook it up....Ill have a "greetings from Hoboken banner"
  • Options
    black11black11 Posts: 14
    I will be there too camping VIP. I'd love to meet up! I live in Nashville so if anyone is in town before the festival and wants to meet up let me know.
    "Don't it make you smile"

5/3/03 State College, PA * 7/9/06 LA * 7/10/06 LA *
    7/12/06 Hollywood * 7/15/06 Frisco * 12/9/06 Honolulu * Aug '07 Lolla * Jun '08 Bonnaroo * 10/01/09 LA *

We are, Penn State
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    Bump...

21 days...
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    I'm unable to attend this festival and have tickets I can't use. If you know someone who wants them at my cost + handling fees, send me a pm.

Please try to help a fellow Jammer who was SO looking forward to see our favorite band...
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    odieodie Posts: 73
    FUCK YEA!

Anyways I ordered my Roo tix last week and have yet to receive any info on them shipping or being printed. I heard somewhere they all get printed and shipped 2 weeks prior. Is this troo for roo?
    they start sending them out on the 22nd or 23rd of this month
    PJ Princess
  • Options
    odieodie Posts: 73
    LukinFan wrote:
    Congrats!
    Do you still want to stay in a hotel the lastnight????? I have one room left for that night someone else is staying there but not the lastnight...Tersia and her friend but they are leaving Bonn on sunday...let me know
    PJ Princess
  • Options
    88keys88keys Posts: 151
    I ordered my Bonnaroo tix and now, unfortunately, I can't go to the show. I am selling them at face value if anyone is interested. Please e-mial me at jtc4042@optonline.net for more info.
    Camden 8/28/1998; Jones Beach 8/24/2000; Camden 9/1/2000; Camden 9/2/2000; Albany 4/29/2003; New York 7/8/2003; Vancouver 9/2/2005; Atlantic City 10/1/2005; Albany 5/12/2006; E. Rutherford 6/1/2006; E. Rutherford 6/3/2006; New York 6/24/2008; New York 6/25/2008; New York 5/20/2010
  • Options
    Goofy08073Goofy08073 Posts: 41
    i have two exams on friday but im flying down after
    wooo hooo!!!!
    "Till there was rock you only had God"
    -David Bowie