Options

Zippos in goods!

IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I just bought an Into The Wild zippo in the goods sections, restricted to 1!
"Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Got mine in mail a week ago......wow
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    Mcam55 wrote:
    I Call Bs!!!!!!

Unless you are making fun of me;
    otherstuff and specials
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Day late adn a dollar short they have been there for awhile now but glad u got one.
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    give him a break. some people have lives ( unlike me )and dont come here every hour on the hour ( like me )

and its not a sticky ..........so...............

chill on the sarcastic comments .

congrats on getting a zip man!! :D
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    irieinindy wrote:
    I just bought an Into The Wild zippo in the goods sections, restricted to 1!
    Nice! I bought mine about a week ago and got it already. it is really sweet!! By far, my favorite Zippo that I own.
  • Options
    Day late adn a dollar short they have been there for awhile now but glad u got one.

I should be nicer, so void my comments.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Glad you got one. They are indeed great, you won't be disappointed. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:
    give him a break. some people have lives ( unlike me )and dont come here every hour on the hour ( like me )

and its not a sticky ..........so...............

chill on the sarcastic comments .

congrats on getting a zip man!! :D

Thanks, and I'm a woman. I love it when people are nice on here vs the other. I swear this is my 3rd of 4th thread, and I don't think I will ever bother again. People are assholes, and for no reason! I just love PJ and just want to share what I know.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    I am sorry please forgive me. Dont feel liek u cant post here. Enjoy the zippo it is really sweet once u get it light up a fatty and enjoy it. If i see u at a show i will buy u a beer adn i am good for that.
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Got mine and love it...
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Dont let the pricks run you off. If you have something to say, say it. I believe there are more people that read threads and appreciate the info and dont bother to respond. Kind of the silent majority in everything.

Seems to be the ones that respond to every thread are definetely the ones that think they have been personally appointed "thread COP" by some special order of the Monks.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492
    Probably best to use the "Search" function so you don't get slammed (in any online forum).
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    dont let it put you off, ride with the banter and give some back....Sadly its all part of the fun on here.......

some times its a bit pathetic but hey ho....the majority of people on here are helpful....
  • Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    How many of those zippos must they have produced??

There were tons of people on here begging for one, yet they are still available weeks after they went on sale to 10C members...
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    How many of those zippos must they have produced??

There were tons of people on here begging for one, yet they are still available weeks after they went on sale to 10C members...

Maybe it is an "in stock" item and they can simply keep ordering cases from Zippo as necessary?
  • Options
    maaaaan. I just wish it didn't have EV on it. oi.
    It's an art to live with pain...mix the light into grey..

9.28.96, 9.8.98, 8.24.00, 8.27.00, 8.29.00, 7.2.03, 7.3.03, 7.9.03, 7.11.03, 9.28.04, 5.1.06, 5.13.06, 5.31.06, 6.1.06, 6.3.06, 6.24.08, 6.25.08, 6.27.08, 6.28.08, 6.30.08
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    got mine a while ago too... it does NOT compare to the EMEK Zippo I paid 1/2 the price for....
    EMEK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Klausen>>>>>>>>AMES
  • Options
    maaaaan. I just wish it didn't have EV on it. oi.
    Actually, I've been waiting for the "Pearl Jam" Zippo.
    Mary Jane
    ~~~~~~
    09/04/2000 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
    07/01/2003 Nissan Pavilion Stone Ridge, Bristow, VA
    06/22/2008 Verizon Center, Washington, D.C.
    10/27/2013 Baltimore Arena (1st Mariner), Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Can anyone get them? Or is it 10c only?
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
    I wish we could get more than one. By now everyone should have had the chance to buy one if they wanted it.

I smoke, so I'd like to have one to use and one to keep as a collectible.

Anyone wanna buy me an extra one? :)
    the Minions
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    dont let it put you off, ride with the banter and give some back....Sadly its all part of the fun on here.......

some times its a bit pathetic but hey ho....the majority of people on here are helpful....

Banter is my last name, so I am going to still your line; ride with the banter, hope you don't mind! I love it!
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    irieinindy wrote:
    Thanks, and I'm a woman. I love it when people are nice on here vs the other. I swear this is my 3rd of 4th thread, and I don't think I will ever bother again. People are assholes, and for no reason! I just love PJ and just want to share what I know.

oops! sorry about the gender goof!!! :D

anyway, dont be put off. some people just feel the need to be dicks on the board.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    Got mine in the mail today...

Pretty cool.