JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 !!!!!!! back in DIRTY JERSEY

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    How many more episodes down in Miami? Is this the finale tonight?

TSHIRTTIME!!!!!!!

i think 3 :( :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    Poncier wrote:
    whygohome wrote:

I'm sorry. Just my opinion. I turned my back on TV years ago, and now I only have 5 channel cable (thank jehovah, god, allah, yahweh, whoever, for PBS) - my sister calls my girlfriend and I "5-channel hippies." I guess we're wrong for not watching TV, but I just find it absurd that a show like this, where retards (and yes, I think they are mentally retarded) act like fools is so popular. This goes for many other shows: a show where 2 morons have 8 kids and are revered as gods; a show where "celebrities" dance; a show where love is found after talking to someone after 5 minutes and then getting a rose - thereby making women look like pathetic fools and men like castrated mama's boys - thereby destroying and devaluing the most basic of all human emotions - Love; a show where Talent is judged by the talentless (Sharon Osbourne's only talent was destroying the reputation and credibility of a rock icon); a show where women destroy each other for a rock star; a show where a "celebrity's" everyday life is somehow entertaining; a show where whores with sex tapes become inspirations for young women.

For someone who claims to not watch television, you seem to know very minute details about every show.
    Tell us the truth, while your girl watches Charlie Rose in the living room, you have a secret flat screen in the bedroom closet wired to both cable and sattelite and you watch every reality show known to man ad nauseum. :mrgreen:

In order to strengthen one's argument, you need to know what you are arguing against. It is the same idea behind the belief that liberals should watch Fox News or read The Weekly Standard. If you are not knowledgeable about what you are arguing against, then your argument is flawed.

:D
    Now it's time to relax and enjoy. TTTT SHIRT TIME :roll:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • OH YEAH
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    first episode where I thought situation was a complete douche. I mean a legit douche, not just his funny "im a douche" personality. What a loser.

In other news, vinnies chick was SLAMMIN.

edit: OH YEA CHAMPAGNE YEA!!!! OH YEA HOT TUB YEA!!!!! Pauly is the fuckin man.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
    oh yeaaaaa OH YEAAAA DINNER TIME WAKE UP

VINNY'S CHICK IS BY FAR THE HOTTEST OF THE SEASON

ALTHOUGH I MIGHT HAVE GONE WITH THE 2 THAT WERE COMING

DOUBLE THE PLEASURE :mrgreen:
    AS FOR THE SITUATION...he was a douche at the end HOWEVER he was trying to do the right thing at first by making sure the girls got home but after she said no he should realize she is old enough to make up her mind

run on sentence
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776

these are amazing. didn't know there is like a whole series of these on youtube. this one is one of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ntrb4MmPZw
    rival. wrote:

these are amazing. didn't know there is like a whole series of these on youtube. this one is one of my favorites:

That was great, probably my favorite movie too.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
    bad movies ohhh yeaaa
    alg_jersey-shore_paulie.jpg

ohh yea look at me :lol:
  • VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,784
    first episode where I thought situation was a complete douche. I mean a legit douche, not just his funny "im a douche" personality. What a loser.

In other news, vinnies chick was SLAMMIN.

edit: OH YEA CHAMPAGNE YEA!!!! OH YEA HOT TUB YEA!!!!! Pauly is the fuckin man.

The Situation will learn from it the hard way-- the only thing keeping him on Dancing With The Stars (and getting paid more for it each week) is that he is funny and likeable, because he's apparently a shitty dancer. After last week's performance on Jersey Shore, the votes won't be pouring in as much to save his ass on DWTS. He was probably trying to get Snooki and Ryder to double up on him, because he was way more adamant about her leaving the club than anyone else.
  • OH YEAH LOBSTERS YEAH
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    OH YEAH LOBSTERS YEAH

:mrgreen:

bowl of water...snooks :mrgreen:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    rival. wrote:

That was great, probably my favorite movie too.

LOL Vinny did pretty good. Here's J-WOW on TNA's Impact Zone the other night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7sWc2at3R4
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    tonight :mrgreen:
  • vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,079

Yay! The Situation displayed his ugly side last week. Tonight should be interesting.
    Shut the fuck up, stupid.
    ~ Ice Queen
    vmfury wrote:

Yay! The Situation displayed his ugly side last week. Tonight should be interesting.

yea he was fucked up last week

i think they have a fight in the club tonight :mrgreen:
  • Its almost over, this Floridian adventure we've been on. :(
  • gallery-4655381.jpg?v=1287058896
    gallery-4655381.jpg?v=1287058896

I need to see this :mrgreen:

Few more hours :mrgreen:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703

Best part of the episode, had me ROFL :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdvBiDqAeT0
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    jwoww looked good in the wrestling ring

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Mike is just imploding right now. But overall, another stellar episode.

Snooki: I feel like shit right now.
    Jenny: Do you want to go tanning?
    :lol:
    Mike is just imploding right now. But overall, another stellar episode.

Snooki: I feel like shit right now.
    Jenny: Do you want to go tanning?
    :lol:

big time cock-blocking ...
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758

it sounds like it wants smoosh smoosh

hahahahaaaaaa
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'

it sounds like it wants smoosh smoosh

hahahahaaaaaa

snoooie wants smush smush :mrgreen:
  • VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,784
    Finale tomorrow night.

:(

Season 3, how long must I wait?
    Finale tomorrow night.

:(

Season 3, how long must I wait?

good question