Prayers for my son Vedder!

Comments

• eeedmdeeedmd Posts: 40
    Well the twins are doing great, Vedder is smiling and growing like crazy. Winter is still an angel, but during her most recent visit to the cardiologist ultrasound revealed that her VSD cardiac defect has not become smaller in her four months of life. Therefore we will be going in for Open Heart Surgery in the next few weeks. These repairs are very common, but it is still open heart surgery and a 2 week hospital stay. So please get the prayer and positive vibe chain going again. We need all the well wishes we can get.

Best Wishes to all!

The EEEDMD family
    EEEDMD
  • eeedmd wrote:
    Well the twins are doing great, Vedder is smiling and growing like crazy. Winter is still an angel, but during her most recent visit to the cardiologist ultrasound revealed that her VSD cardiac defect has not become smaller in her four months of life. Therefore we will be going in for Open Heart Surgery in the next few weeks. These repairs are very common, but it is still open heart surgery and a 2 week hospital stay. So please get the prayer and positive vibe chain going again. We need all the well wishes we can get.

Best Wishes to all!

The EEEDMD family

Best wishes to Winter and your entire family. Hope she has a speedy recovery :)
  • eeedmd wrote:

Best Wishes to all!

The EEEDMD family

Well wishes on the way! So glad to hear that Vedder is doing really well. Sweet Winter will be doing the same soon. Before ya know it these two will be doing the baby bouncing off the walls to pearl jam, and ya'll will be lookin' back on this time as a sign post of strength and the amazing possibilites in life. No worries, lot's of love, well wishes, prayers, strength to and for you all.
    "i'm a dedicated insomniac" ~ ev nyc beacon 6/22
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    eeedmd wrote:

Best Wishes to all!

The EEEDMD family

consider it done.........

I use to pray a lot, then I stopped because I felt He didn't care to listen to me......then I thought very deeply and I came to see that I love and respect Him and in true times of need, I pray. And I hope because of that He responds. This again, is those times, count me in and from over here, I am holding all of you up in prayer..........please know that.
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    sending out positive vibes to you and family...
    hope everything will be fine for little Winter...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • angelm20angelm20 Posts: 142
    Gosh you guys really have been through a lot already with these baby dolls!
    WOW. I am in shock! I keep checking in for the happy Vedder pic and just never expected this one.
    Im sure she'll be just fine. Its pretty common. I know its got to be scarey though. Just another bump in the road....everything will be alright...I am sending you all the Love I can gather for you'al. You are in my heart and prayers forever. I did take the grumpy Vedder picture off my frig cuz I wana visualize happiness and health for them. Though I will never take your family out of my heart and prayers. Breath deep...and this too will pass
  • dawngdawng Posts: 644
    eeedmd wrote:

Best Wishes to all!

The EEEDMD family

Awww...poor girl. I will be thinking of Winter and sending lots of good wishes!

Glad to hear Vedder is doing better!

take care; dawn
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
    Thanks again for the well wishes. We are just hoping for a speedy recovery, And putting all of this behind us, starting over in 2009.
    EEEDMD FAMILY
    EEEDMD
  • Best wishes to Winter. It's great to hear that Vedder is doing better.
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

BTW, cool names...I hope the babies are home soon and please post a picture when you get a chance.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    Yes, same here..........if well wishes and prayers could move the heavens to get God to favor your family, then it should be considered a done deal.
    the Bible says that prayer makes things change and "the prayers of a rightous man avails much". I sure hope we all can help you guys out.

I sure hope that you get this good health before Christmas.....it sure would be nice for you guys to sit on the couch, cuddle your little angels and enjoy the season.........

that is my prayer for you.......precisely that way..........

take care
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    i think i have posted this before but i am a twin and my sister was in bad shape in the begining(first year) but now we are 18 and go to the same college! and are best friends! i read your twins are doing great and thats awesome! my prayers go out to winter and your whole family!
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
    eeedmd wrote:
    Thanks again for the well wishes. We are just hoping for a speedy recovery, And putting all of this behind us, starting over in 2009.
    EEEDMD FAMILY

So very glad to hear from you!
    All went well then with the op!! Awesome news~!!
    We will keep you in our hearts and prayers always. Comon 2009 ya know! Please make everything better for all of us! Amen
  • Best wishes to you & your family. Stay strong. I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers.
  • i will pray. im very sorry stay confident and everything will be fine.
    Camden 2 (2008) 
    Philly 1 and 4 (2009)
    Newark (2010)
    MSG 1 (2010)
    Toronto 1 and 2 (2011)
    Brooklyn 1 and 2 (2013)
    Philly 2 (2013)
    Greenville (2016)
    Columbia (2016)
    MSG 2 (2016)
    Fenway 2 (2016)
    EV NJPAC (2022)
    MSG (2022)
    Denver (2022)
    Please say a prayer, send the positive vibes, whatever you can......
    Thank You,
    EEEDMD
    EEEDMD
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    eeedmd wrote:
    Please say a prayer, send the positive vibes, whatever you can......
    Thank You,
    EEEDMD

we'll all be thinking of you guys!

all the best,
    PJG2010
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln

Greetings,
    2008 Was the greatest and the most difficult year of our life. Winter did great with her open heart surgery. She is healing well, and the doctors are confident she will not need any further corrections. Veddie is a happy baby now and very active. Only six months and loves to stand up (with just a little support). Thank You again for all the well wishes and prayers throughout our roller coaster of a year. I have uploaded the twins Christmas photo below.
    Best Wishes,

http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/eeedmd/

EEEDMD
    [/color]

WELCOME 2009!
    EEEDMD
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    eeedmd wrote:

Greetings,
    2008 Was the greatest and the most difficult year of our life. Winter did great with her open heart surgery. She is healing well, and the doctors are confident she will not need any further corrections. Veddie is a happy baby now and very active. Only six months and loves to stand up (with just a little support). Thank You again for all the well wishes and prayers throughout our roller coaster of a year. I have uploaded the twins Christmas photo below.
    Best Wishes,

http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/eeedmd/

EEEDMD
    [/color]

WELCOME 2009!
    Awwww.....cute pic!!! Best wishes to you and yours
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    So Happy for you all! Thanks for the update! Your babys are precious! Hope your 2009 makes up for the last year though hey it wasn't that horrible looking back. They were born and showed you just how precious life is and that you can reach out to find love everywhere. Its all so beautiful! God Bless
    Update, Our babies are doing great! Vedder is crawling and Winter is rolling all over the place. We are truly blessed. All of the prayers, well wishes, and positive vibes lifted us up during our amazing year. Our twins will be ONE in July.......AMAZING!
    TO ALL OF THE TEN CLUB MEMBERS AROUND THE GLOBE

A SINCERE THANK YOU
    EEEDMD
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    eeedmd wrote:
    Update, Our babies are doing great! Vedder is crawling and Winter is rolling all over the place. We are truly blessed. All of the prayers, well wishes, and positive vibes lifted us up during our amazing year. Our twins will be ONE in July.......AMAZING!

A SINCERE THANK YOU

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Great X-Mas pic by the way.
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Glad to hear that everything is going well. :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    eeedmd wrote:

A SINCERE THANK YOU

So very glad to hear this :-) enjoy those little cute little things!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    Our babies turned one recently and everybody is doing great. We are going to attempt to take them to the San Diego Show...
    Best Wishes
    :mrgreen:
    EEEDMD
  • simpleman wrote:
    Vedder will be in my prayers...
    Those doctors are so great today, you should stay confident and realize that everthing will be o.k..
    Stay as close to your wife at all times. I'm sure you're already doing that though.

Great names by the way!!!
    They will both be rock stars!!

or maybe a good politician....the world needs them more.....my family's thoughts and prayers are with you...
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • mrs.smileymrs.smiley Posts: 422
    you are in all our thoughts and prayers! be strong-stay positve!!! Much love
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '03-Philly Spectrum 4/28, Camden 7/5, Hershey 7/12
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
    '09-Closing Down the Philly Spectrum! 10/28, 10/30, & the Epic 10/31
    '09-EV Solo Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA6/12
    '10-MSG1& MSG2, New York City, 5-20 & 5/21
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    eeedmd wrote:
    Our babies turned one recently and everybody is doing great. We are going to attempt to take them to the San Diego Show...
    Best Wishes

OMG! they turned one already?! Time has flown!
    Im glad to hear ya'll are doing good and that they may go to their first PJ show :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    eeedmd wrote:
    Best Wishes

Im glad to hear ya'll are doing good and that they may go to their first PJ show :)

Awesome!! Time DOES fly by. Great to hear all is well!!!!!!
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    morgie2 wrote:
    eeedmd wrote:
    Best Wishes

Awesome!! Time DOES fly by. Great to hear all is well!!!!!!

Same here. Love and kiss you're children every night(not that I need to tell you) They are truly the greatest thing on Earth. I am so glad that everything is turning out for the best!
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,