JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 !!!!!!! back in DIRTY JERSEY

Comments

• Best episode of the season so far. My favorite part of the entire thing is while all the shit's going down with the whole house, Mike and Paulie are sitting there (presumably stoned out of their faces) laughing and making little comments to each other. Priceless. And the part where Paulie gets creeped out by the girl with the herp. That was fantastic also.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Best episode of the season so far. My favorite part of the entire thing is while all the shit's going down with the whole house, Mike and Paulie are sitting there (presumably stoned out of their faces) laughing and making little comments to each other. Priceless. And the part where Paulie gets creeped out by the girl with the herp. That was fantastic also.

:mrgreen:

are you an OG?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

:mrgreen:

are you an OG?
    Nope, just like Jennifer Farley, I'm 0% Italian. I am very excited to see the chicanery that ensues next Thursday with this guy. I mean, to quote Kevin Garnett, anything's possible. He could end up getting arrested, black-out drunk, or smushing Snooks in the freshly-cleaned room. All plausible occurrences, all with hilarious consequences.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

Probably the best one. "nothin like a giant herpe to ruin ya summa" hahaha

I cant believe vinnie and angelina ended up fucking eachother after that shit storm of an argument too.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • No offense to anyone who watches it, but seriously? There was absolutely nothing on TV one night and I landed on MTV, I've never watched Jersey Shore, but I heard about it, so I thought why not? Cut to ten minutes later and my husband ask, "are you ready to go to bed?" My reply,"God, yes, I'm watching somebody named Snookie and The Situation..." :(
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • No offense to anyone who watches it, but seriously? There was absolutely nothing on TV one night and I landed on MTV, I've never watched Jersey Shore, but I heard about it, so I thought why not? Cut to ten minutes later and my husband ask, "are you ready to go to bed?" My reply,"God, yes, I'm watching somebody named Snookie and The Situation..." :(
    yah... you're not gonna "get it" if you just catch 10 minutes... gotta get to know the characters in all their wonderful complexity... its a lot like "lost" ;)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/

Ya gotta see kids like that on a regular basis to understand ;):lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Nobody knows it on sun at 7

My doctor told me to stop smoking and drinking. And. Having sex

So what did I do...... I changed doctors :lol::lol:
  • angelina's a dumb whore.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • This was like a secret surprise bonus episode. So awesome. This shit keeps getting better and better. So happy I caught it.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    angelina's a dumb whore.

The Staten Island Ferry? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    did sammi really think she beat her up :lol:

THIS cracked me up! Sammi is sooooooo dumb and I can't believe she said her greatest accomplishment was "kicking the sh*t out of JWOWW" :roll:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• SENROCK wrote:
    angelina's a dumb whore.

The Staten Island Dump? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fixed.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • aw... vinny :(

bitches aint shit

he played that situation all wrong though... shes a dancer at a fuckin bar... you dont "wife" her :?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    Funniest minute of season 2 happened a few episodes ago. The Situation dropped the sauce on the floor, then Snookie almost took out Ronnie's eye with a wine cork, then someone opened the fridge and something fell out :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    aw... vinny :(

bitches aint shit

he played that situation all wrong though... shes a dancer at a fuckin bar... you dont "wife" her :?
    That was pretty sadd to see him go out of his way to make things nice then sitting alone at the house. But he is a guy, he should know better!!! Never trust a big butt and a smile! :lol:

Sammi and Ronnie are idiots. its amazing how she thinks Ronnie is gonna be with only her.

• Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    SENROCK wrote:
    angelina's a dumb whore.

The Staten Island Dump? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fixed.
    hahahahaha

best fix ever
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    please stop watching this show.

i saw that the situation guy is making 5 million per year. this is all because of you people.

i beg you. stop watching this show.

thank you.
    chinese-happy.jpg

i saw that the situation guy is making 5 million per year. this is all because of you people.

thank you.

we are all now going to be like Angelina-the more you tell us not to do something, the more we do it!

• please stop watching this show.

thank you.

you cant worry about what he is making

god bless the kid..he made something for himself
  • Is there another new one tomorrow?

:mrgreen:8-)
  • I can't fuckin wait! And at long last, this thread has been living on the front page of the forum... EXACTLY where it belongs!

"I'll be flippin' pancakes why people are punchin themselves in the face."
    -THE SITUATION

I hope there is. That last episode was easily the best one of the season so far.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09

I hope there is. That last episode was easily the best one of the season so far.

THEIR IS
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    THERE was. And I hate this show. How can anyone watch it?

No, but seriously, I'd give any of these girls the business. Even J-Woww and her man back.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

thank you.

he made himself into a douche.

please. stop contributing to the downfall of our society.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • please stop watching this show.

thank you.

A MILLIONAIRE DOUCHE...not too shabby

whats wrong with porking hot broads every night and making money ?

and now dancing with the stars...he is really gonna blow up
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940

A MILLIONAIRE DOUCHE...not too shabby

whats wrong with porking hot broads every night and making money ?

and now dancing with the stars...he is really gonna blow up
    how rare that i agree with you

the situation was a douche way before he got popular. head out to the hamptons and you'll see tons of guys like him. i'd hangout with the jersey shore crew before i'd hang out with most of the people on this board.

it's funny how you of all people is coming off high and mighty :roll: :roll: :lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• You lied to us Neily. There was no new episode last night! Same one from Sunday.