JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 !!!!!!! back in DIRTY JERSEY

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    sammi vs j-woww? Gotta go with J-Woww on this she's one tough big cookie. She already has the upper hand when she smacked the Sitch upside the head :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Who's ready for the brawl tonight? I for one cannot wait!

:mrgreen::mrgreen: 1/2 hour

j woww seems like the favorite but sammi throws a massive right in the commercial :D
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • She fucked up situation. Sammies gonna be done.

But most likely nothing will happen. MTV ALWAYS fucks with you during commercial breaks.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Hilarious episode.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Shit! I missed it! Did the hoes throw down?
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Wait a minute. Is this show a half hour long all of a sudden? Gay.
  • Nah, it's still an hour long, the after hours show was a half hour. Good episode last night.
  • dam cliffhangers!!!! :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • fuck this season... draggin this "letter" bullshit into 4 episodes?? MTV knows damn well that no one cares about ronny and sammi

i watched all of last nights episode just to see jwoww and sammi duke it out and they save it for the last 10 seconds of the show!

DUMB

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • fuck this season... draggin this "letter" bullshit into 4 episodes?? MTV knows damn well that no one cares about ronny and sammi

i watched all of last nights episode just to see jwoww and sammi duke it out and they save it for the last 10 seconds of the show!

DUMB

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!

Ageed.

I still love watching the show but I'm with you. I couldnt care less about them anymore. Ronnie is the biggest douche on the show and sammie is connected with him so I dont care about her either. I just wanna watch the 3 guys get chicks and crack jokes. they're so hilarious.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • I still love watching the show but I'm with you. I couldnt care less about them anymore. Ronnie is the biggest douche on the show and sammie is connected with him so I dont care about her either. I just wanna watch the 3 guys get chicks and crack jokes. they're so hilarious.
    exactly... situation kicking that girl out last night was the best part... what a DICK :lol:

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    tonight :lol::lol:

thats right i watch it

I'm late to the conversation but...

A Lakers fan and now this?

There's no hope for you, dude.

;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • angiebabyazangiebabyaz Tucson, AZ Posts: 148
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned when the Situation hit on that dude in the club :shh: :thumbup:
    Phoenix 1992
    San Francisco OSL 2009
    New York City MSG 1&2 2010
    EV Santa Barbara 2011
    Alpine Valley 2011
    Philadelphia, Missoula 2012
    EV Las Vegas 1 & 2, Phoenix 2012
    Chicago, Brooklyn, Dallas, OKC, Phoenix, Seattle 2013
    Memphis, Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver, Bridge School 2014
    Porto Alegre, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro 2015
    Jazz Fest, MSG II, RIDE Fest, Fenway, Wrigley, Ohana 2016
  • I still love watching the show but I'm with you. I couldnt care less about them anymore. Ronnie is the biggest douche on the show and sammie is connected with him so I dont care about her either. I just wanna watch the 3 guys get chicks and crack jokes. they're so hilarious.
    exactly... situation kicking that girl out last night was the best part... what a DICK :lol:

:lol::lol:
    Forgot about that... definitely the best part.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned when the Situation hit on that dude in the club :shh: :thumbup:

haha yea. Im surprised they didnt mention more of that in the episode. they couldve made half the episode about that.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • I'm surprised no one's mentioned when the Situation hit on that dude in the club :shh: :thumbup:

that was great :lol:
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    ugh, I was flipping the channel and I saw the ad for the upcoming season. Wow, two chunky looking females with skimpy dresses that barely covered their address were bad breathing each other's faces over something in the kitchen. That looked really exciting.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    ugh, I was flipping the channel and I saw the ad for the upcoming season. Wow, two chunky looking females with skimpy dresses that barely covered their address were bad breathing each other's faces over something in the kitchen. That looked really exciting.

are you being sarcastic :? :lol:
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    iluvcats wrote:

are you being sarcastic :? :lol:

I'm not kidding, they were in each others' face and looked slutty. I would not watch that!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • tonight :mrgreen:
  • i soooo regret bieng hung over last year on a sunday. there was nothing to watch so i decided to watch this.
    well, now im effed, i cant stop. and i never hear the end of it from friends.
    but, i cant wait for tonight!!!! :!:
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • i soooo regret bieng hung over last year on a sunday. there was nothing to watch so i decided to watch this.

its one of those shows where you have to watch it to understand. If you don't its easy to be a hater.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09

its one of those shows where you have to watch it to understand. If you don't its easy to be a hater.
    oh don't act like you don't hate it too! i watch it every week and i can honestly still say i hate it! its terrible! its a terrible show! but what else am i gonna do on a thursday night? :)

• Why is it that all these bitches the sleep with the Sitch don't insist on having their faces blurred??
    "Look Mom, I''m on tv!"

Or do the chicks think they are cool because they got some ass with a side of clap?
    Its not like he's John Stamos or anything.....
  • Why is it that all these bitches the sleep with the Sitch don't insist on having their faces blurred??
    "Look Mom, I''m on tv!"

Or do the chicks think they are cool because they got some ass with a side of clap?
    ha... i've always wondered that too... i mean, they have to sign something for them to use their face on the show right?

i feel even worse for the ones they just talk shit about and don't sleep with

also there should be a show where john stamos sleeps with trashy women... just as soon as he's done touring with the beach boys 8-)

"Look Mom, I''m on tv!"

ha... i've always wondered that too... i mean, they have to sign something for them to use their face on the show right?

i feel even worse for the ones they just talk shit about and don't sleep with

also there should be a show where john stamos sleeps with trashy women... just as soon as he's done touring with the beach boys 8-)
    I will be first in line for that show!!!! I LOVE John Stamos!!!!
    And yes, he was just here a week ago...... playing drums...... with the Beach Boys.... :roll:
  • Oh baby! The brawl round 2!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

oh don't act like you don't hate it too! i watch it every week and i can honestly still say i hate it! its terrible! its a terrible show! but what else am i gonna do on a thursday night? :)

Obviously you secretly like it if you watch it every week!
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • ok ok... this weeks was legitimately good... and next weeks looks even better... vinny's uncle?? :lol:

VINNY AND ANGELINA?!? WHY VINNY WHY?!?

• basically this episode was:

jenny and angelina are dumb bitches

vinnie is the man.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • did sammi really think she beat her up :lol:

not bad but she had juicehead ronnie holding j woww

vinny is tearing through miami

his uncle is an OG....original guido!!!! :lol::lol: