NCAA College Football -

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    my buddy's a fraud miami fan and hypes jacori harris every year.

every time i watch miami play, he's always good for at least 2 picks.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    Jeags, still a quarter to go, but it should be safe to give your Miami fan buddy all the shit he can handle!!! :mrgreen:

4 ints, 6 or 7 penalties, fuck yeah!!!

So , todays game shows that the southern confernces needs to come north!!

Huge statement by the Bucks today. #2 indeed.

edit: DONE DEAL!!!!

anyone else watch and notice the crowd chanting the guitar part to The White Stripes "seven nation army"?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Denard Robinson is a beast. Hope he can stay healthy for the whole year.

Not a good day for the ACC.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Call down thete big fella. Long season and bama is a beast.

They have been doing that chant for a few years
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Jeags, still a quarter to go, but it should be safe to give your Miami fan buddy all the shit he can handle!!! :mrgreen:

anyone else watch and notice the crowd chanting the guitar part to The White Stripes "seven nation army"?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Denard Robinson is a beast. Hope he can stay healthy for the whole year.

Not a good day for the ACC.
    Agaist a no d ND

Acc prrtty much sucks, the wac is better
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Just yell O H at him
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:

we'll be tailgating for the eagles tomorrow. i'm sure i will bring it up once or twice. as a psu fan, i can't get too cocky though. gonna be a looooong season with this 18 year old under center...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    81 wrote:

Just yell O H at him

Must have been the overalls :mrgreen:

harrisx-inset-community.jpg
    NERDS!
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Ducks off to a slow start. The O is picking up. If we can shut down Poole, it will be business as usual.
    NERDS!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    Utah is the team out west.....not Boise. :shh:

.....and BYU sucks ass! :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    imalive wrote:

.....and BYU sucks ass! :lol:
    but yet they can beat up on Udub. i guess that would make Udub overrated in some ways.

tough tough loss for ND. i couldn't believe crist got them in scoring range in the late seconds of the game and then throws a pass way over the endzone. it's so great to have an actually college coach and not a former alumni as a coach that only cared bout tradition :roll: :roll:.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• great to see notre dame lose like that

although the 95 yard bomb was awesome
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    great to see notre dame lose like that

it's always lovely to watch the fighting irish lose. :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    great to see notre dame lose like that

it's always lovely to watch the fighting irish lose. :mrgreen:

+1, if only Ohio State could have gone down as well. To bad the ACC is way overrated this year.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    if only Ohio State could have gone down as well.
    you sir, are no longer on my christmas card list :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Newman. wrote:
    so....newman is the artist formerly known as 81? :wtf:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    imalive wrote:
    Newman. wrote:
    so....newman is the artist formerly known as 81? :wtf:

128926846934928466.jpg
  • I'll have to go with my alma mater even though they are going to get their asses stomped for the most part this year. It is a sad season when TN is on the loosing end because that does not happen very often. Thanks Kiffin for all you have done for us. You have been the gift that keeps on giving.
    I'll have to go with my alma mater even though they are going to get their asses stomped for the most part this year. It is a sad season when TN is on the loosing end because that does not happen very often. Thanks Kiffin for all you have done for us. You have been the gift that keeps on giving.

i don't see how lane kiffin is able to sleep at night.

and it's "losing." sorry---people confusing losing and loosing is a big pet peeve.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • WOOO PIG SOOIE!

GO HOGS! BEAT GEORGIA!
  • I'll have to go with my alma mater even though they are going to get their asses stomped for the most part this year. It is a sad season when TN is on the loosing end because that does not happen very often. Thanks Kiffin for all you have done for us. You have been the gift that keeps on giving.

i don't see how lane kiffin is able to sleep at night.

and it's "losing." sorry---people confusing losing and loosing is a big pet peeve.

loose as a moose is how I remember but when I get to typing my fingers go faster than my brain is working. Sorry for peeving you on that one.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Awful game today UConn.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    I'm a buckeye fan but an ohio u. grad.....was tressel doing his steve spurrier impersonation in the first half? :wtf:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Newch91 wrote:
    Awful game today UConn.
    :lol:

temple might go 10-2 this year. hell is freezing cold right now.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    imalive wrote:
    I'm a buckeye fan but an ohio u. grad.....was tressel doing his steve spurrier impersonation in the first half? :wtf:
    I was working.Couldn't watch. Are you talking about running up the score? Didnt that provide a cushion to allow some guys to get some game reps?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    imalive wrote:

Why, because they don't run the ball anymore or because they put in the ebntire second unit. I didn't realize you were an ohio guy. Where did you grow up
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Newman. wrote:
    imalive wrote:

Why, because they don't run the ball anymore or because they put in the ebntire second unit. I didn't realize you were an ohio guy. Where did you grow up
    We need another back similar to Beanie Wells' body type. Herron wasnt doing shit last week. Too fucking little comparativly speaking.

mickeyrat wrote:
    Newman. wrote:
    imalive wrote:

We need another back similar to Beanie Wells' body type. Herron wasnt doing shit last week. Too fucking little comparativly speaking.
    jamal berry, he is returning kick offs but is suppose to have power. Right now, its all pryor
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Newman. wrote:
    imalive wrote:

grew up just north of columbus...back when north of columbus meant cornfields. :lol:

all I really saw was, 30 seconds to go in the half, bucks up 34-0, throwing on every down :shock: . my bobcats didn't represent too well. oh well, it's still harvard on the hocking :lol: .

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    Newman. wrote:
    imalive wrote:

grew up just north of columbus...back when north of columbus meant cornfields. :lol:

all I really saw was, 30 seconds to go in the half, bucks up 34-0, throwing on every down :shock: . my bobcats didn't represent too well. oh well, it's still harvard on the hocking :lol: .
    Harvard On The Hocking. Thats hillybilly rich!!!!! I never knew that Harvard was the elite Party school of the ivy league set!!

Cornfields you say? like Powell Road/ Home Road or there abouts?