JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 !!!!!!! back in DIRTY JERSEY

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    10pm. 8-)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    10pm. 8-)
    it'll be hard to top last weeks...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    10pm. 8-)
    it'll be hard to top last weeks...

It's riveting. Tv :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    First shitty episode in the season. The whole episode felt like it wasnt going anywhere. Too much of the girls and not enough of all of them in that episode.

Although what Vinnie said in the gelato shop was one of the funniest quotes i've ever heard on the show.

Girls walk into the shop.... they order some gelato.... girls walk out
    Vinnie: Do we serve butter face flavor?
    Paul:....ummmmmm

LMFAO
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
    First shitty episode in the season. The whole episode felt like it wasnt going anywhere. Too much of the girls and not enough of all of them in that episode.

Although what Vinnie said in the gelato shop was one of the funniest quotes i've ever heard on the show.

LMFAO

Yea. Too. Much. Ronnie. Sammy

But the one liners are awesome
  • VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,784

LMFAO

Yea. Too. Much. Ronnie. Sammy

But the one liners are awesome

Way too much Ronnie and Sammi-- this week's episode looks like it's going to be great. The show is always great when The Situation, Pauly D, and Vinny get air time.
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Anyone else think Ronnie is the biggest douche on the show? I think him ending every sentence with "bro" is enough as it is.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I watched the finale of season one a few weeks ago before the start of season two and I actually liked the show. Since then I've watched every Jersey Shore season 2 episode and this past weekend I watched the entire first season on demand. I really like the show and it's funny because before I had ever seen the show I had painted the entire group as a bunch of sluts and douchebags...and I was incorrect for the most part. The biggest surprise for me was Paulie. He's probably got his head on the straightest out of the whole bunch, which is not what you'd expect by looking at them...

...never judge a book by its cover.
    I watched the finale of season one a few weeks ago before the start of season two and I actually liked the show. Since then I've watched every Jersey Shore season 2 episode and this past weekend I watched the entire first season on demand. I really like the show and it's funny because before I had ever seen the show I had painted the entire group as a bunch of sluts and douchebags...and I was incorrect for the most part. The biggest surprise for me was Paulie. He's probably got his head on the straightest out of the whole bunch, which is not what you'd expect by looking at them...

It's good stuff

Seriously!

I thought I was going to be the show's number 1 hater... I've never been a fan of guidos, and I think as far as guidos go, this group makes that whole sub-culture (or counter-culture?) look far better than most of them really are. I also think, contrary to what some believe (probably those who haven't watched the show), that their use of the term "guido" has actually distanced that word from Italian-American culture. Not everyone on that show is of Italian descent, but they all pretty much claim to belong to the "lifestyle" and look of being a guido. There are plenty of people out there who place tons of time and value on their appearance, which is often pretty flamboyant, live the party life seeking out "mates" in the club-- it's pretty primal, actually, and again, it's not just Italians subscribing to this look and lifestyle. The word is actually absent in Season 2 from what I can recall so far.

Pauly's no dope, he had a legit DJ business going into Jersey Shore, and it's probably a DJ empire at this point. Being a TV star has been Snooki's lifelong dream. Say what you want about her, her morals and her decisions, but she set out to do what she wanted and actually did it-- which is more than most people can say about their own career paths. Vinny seems to be the only one with any real book smarts, and that's why he's always excluded from the Jay-walking type skits making fun of their intelligence. The Situation is just simply hillarious, from his facial expressions to the things he says. Ronnie, Sammi, and Angelina have the least to offer all the way around, and hopefully the editors producers realize this and start to minimize them.

I must say though-- that I was pretty perturbed by something I think I noticed in the last episode. After Situation accidently knocked the food on the ground-- Pauly said use the Marinara (nice pronunciation, too! ha ha). I thought that I saw JAR SAUCE on the table-- and I think they might have used it instead of making their own. :x

;)
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    god i'm so fucking sick of the ronnie and sammie drama. now we got a "note" to drag this useless drama out some more. least shit is gonna hit the fan big time now. mtv should call it the ronnie and sammie show.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    metsfan wrote:
    god i'm so fucking sick of the ronnie and sammie drama. now we got a "note" to drag this useless drama out some more. least shit is gonna hit the fan big time now. mtv should call it the ronnie and sammie show.
    at least that beginning part with the hippo was hilarious :lol:

good ole situation
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    metsfan wrote:
    at least that beginning part with the hippo was hilarious :lol:

good ole situation
    she wasn't that bad. i mean the chick with the chicken cutlet boob was way more fugly.

i love how mtv labeled ronnie's girl back home as "hometown honey". i wonder if he had input in that.

can you do that varsity blues thing baby

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

holy moly :lol::lol:

great tv :mrgreen:
    sammi throws some right next week... i hope it lands on jwow's kids :mrgreen:
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Not gonna lie, I can't wait for next week.

I feel dirty....
    Not gonna lie, I can't wait for next week.

I feel dirty....

we're such girls :lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    garbage.

tried watching once. couldn't stomach 5 minutes of it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    The last one I saw was with the grenades in the hot tub and the "Chicken Cutlet" in the water

:eh:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Awesome train wreck of a show.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • I give the first half of the episode an A, second half a C. All this Ron and Sam shit is bringing down the fun in the house. They need to go back to the bread and butter of MVP smushing chicks and Jen and Snook being stupid. That's the genius of the show right there. Not Angelina bitching or Ron and Sam fighting.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Fenway, nah, the broads duking it out next week will totally be worth it.
    Last night's episode was AWESOME. Can't wait for next week.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    I give the first half of the episode an A, second half a C. All this Ron and Sam shit is bringing down the fun in the house. They need to go back to the bread and butter of MVP smushing chicks and Jen and Snook being stupid. That's the genius of the show right there. Not Angelina bitching or Ron and Sam fighting.
    I agree
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    I give the first half of the episode an A, second half a C. All this Ron and Sam shit is bringing down the fun in the house. They need to go back to the bread and butter of MVP smushing chicks and Jen and Snook being stupid. That's the genius of the show right there. Not Angelina bitching or Ron and Sam fighting.
    I agree

I'd prefer to do without the Ron / Sam shit too. BUT, if they're going to focus on this stuff, which seems inevitable, they just need to incorporate MVP into it more. The Situation's reaction to the letter last night was hillarious, as was Vinny telling Ronnie about it on the sly.

Next up, JWOWW and Sammi brawling it out, and Ron probably hooking up with JWOWW out of spite.

I think some drama in the show is a good idea. Not because I like drama, but because it breaks up the funny a little bit, keeping it funny. "Dramatic relief" in a comedic show versus "comedic relief" in a drama. But right now, the drama is more than just relief-- it was overbearing in last week's episode, last night I thought was a pretty good balance.

Simply put, that show can't go wrong with more MVP, maybe a little more Snook and Jenni, but definitely less Angelina, Sam, and Ronnie.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    Ozzy Osbourne on the Jersey Show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ZPp8oopTY
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • So today I was at Seaside Heights with my friends. I dont know how many of you guys are familiar with the show but they're filming season 3 right now at the same exact spot. So I got to see the clubs they go to and the house they stay at. (theyre staying at the same house as season 1 right now) there were 4 or 5 security guards outside of the house when we walked by it.

Anyway, we walk by the shore store where they work at and MTV was filming. So we walk to the store and see about ONE HUNDRED kids standing outside of the store waiting for Ronnie to get out of work. They were just staring at him watching him. I happened to see him, (and I think Vinnie was there too) but there was no way in hell I was going to wait there. I couldnt believe what losers these people were. Hes not even a celebrity, and even if he was why would you wait there for hours to see him just watching him work?

I almost feel bad for the douche bag. I bet season 3 is gonna be nothing but "oh hey can I have your autograph?"

oh and BTW. The shore store they work at and the house they live in are connected. The house is off a street and behind it is the shore store right on the board walk. the roof of the shore store is the roof of the house where the jacuzzi is.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Who's ready for the brawl tonight? I for one cannot wait!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925