respect
  • Options
    hiding wrote:
    gr8 to be playin in green bay!!!

is gr8 to be from wisco!!!

How drunk are you? lol
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:
    well if you choose not to care about eddie then i guess thats yours or anyone else's prerogative. i'm sure there are a lot of people out there that could care less about eddie vedder. i was expressing my viewpoint on the way our culture has come to value people such as football players over say..elementary school teachers. i, on the other hand, choose not to care about professional athletes. they don't even compare to musicians or other artists in my opinion

hmmm...for a teacher you need some lessons in English...so where did I say I didn't care about Ed?

All in your head dude...better work on those syllabus's...hope your not teaching my child.... ouch :)
  • Options
    Thank You New York :D

Many bows to the Giants...as I drop my speedos to Romo and "big" D...!!! :)

WELCOME TO THE TUNDRA BABY!!!
  • Options
    Kingmidget wrote:
    Many bows to the Giants...as I drop my speedos to Romo and "big" D...!!! :)

WELCOME TO THE TUNDRA BABY!!!

Tony can come back home to Wisconsin and watch the NFC game at his folks home. hehehe :D
  • Options
    Tony can come back home to Wisconsin and watch the NFC game at his folks home. hehehe :D

Could be...although his "girltoy" may decide he needs to watch from elsewhere more posh...although I think we should stalk the situation and dogpile her if spotted, jammin a cheesehead over those flakey locks! :)

Never worn one myself (honest!)...well...there was this one time.., but girltoy would look hotter than &@#$ in one... hehe

Ed and Brett...my inspiration...John Muir 3rd...OK its messed up...but
    I'm lovinnnnnnnnnnnnn ittttt!!!!
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    No doubt, I am on the Packer's bandwagon!!!

Brett Favre is the man!! I can't think of a more deserving QB or team!!

Go Pack Go!!!
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    LukinFan wrote:
    Go Bears! We might had not made the playoffs this year, but we beat the Packers twice! :)

Damn right man i hate the packers just as much as the seahawks it was hard for me as a bear fan to cheer on green bay saw the bears this year at seattle oh well we got a ring and they dont
  • Options
    Damn right man i hate the packers just as much as the seahawks it was hard for me as a bear fan to cheer on green bay saw the bears this year at seattle oh well we got a ring and they dont

Who has a ring?
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    No doubt, I am on the Packer's bandwagon!!!

Brett Favre is the man!! I can't think of a more deserving QB or team!!

Go Pack Go!!!

Welcome aboard :)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    Who has a ring?
    Da Bears!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    go pack!!! nice to see brett favre doing so good again... sucked to see him wit terrible teams the last few years. new england vs green bay?? it will be tough, but we can do it... go pack!!!!!
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    Da Bears!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f50XrzO316g

Yea this team.
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    I am on my way to Green Bay!
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    I am on my way to Green Bay!

Leaving early for the game? :D

PACKERS
  • Options
    Kingmidget wrote:
    hmmm...for a teacher you need some lessons in English...so where did I say I didn't care about Ed?

All in your head dude...better work on those syllabus's...hope your not teaching my child.... ouch :)

damn you're an idiot. you must be from the mid-west.
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:

A classic post! :)
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:

I-s Mid-west hy-phen-a-ted-?
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    I don't understand why anyone wouldn't like Favre and the Packers. Come on what's not to like?
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    hobbes wrote:

this coming from someone who was feverishly ripping on someone in this thread for referring to their team as "we"....too bad you're too big of an idiot to realize the Packers are OWNED by the the fans....and like the other person in here...I own stock in the Packers...so yes, WE kicked Seattle's ass and the Giants are next. I'd keep your trap shut unless you can figure out when what you're blabbing about is actually true or not

how does it feel to know everything? Man am I jealous...
  • Options
    Rossum20 wrote:
    this coming from someone who was feverishly ripping on someone in this thread for referring to their team as "we"....too bad you're too big of an idiot to realize the Packers are OWNED by the the fans....and like the other person in here...I own stock in the Packers...so yes, WE kicked Seattle's ass and the Giants are next. I'd keep your trap shut unless you can figure out when what you're blabbing about is actually true or not

how does it feel to know everything? Man am I jealous...

I don't think most people understand what Favre means to the people of Green Bay and Wisconsin. Theres a whole generation of Packers fans that know nothing of the team without Favre!

Oh yeah the shareholders have a clause so if the team is ever sold, first the owners get paid back (the fans), and the rest of the profit goes to charity. So the Packers will never be sold to another city the legacy will always continue to be the greatest in football.
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    GO PACK GO FAVRE..........I hope New England loses soooooooooooo bad!!!! Screw Brady!!!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Sea and Kat must be fans...figured this post would be moved longggg ago.

Must be huntin for affordable tickets and are currently distracted!

Go pack! :)
  • Options
    Kingmidget wrote:

I've been amazed its been here this long. :D

But now that you first and now myself saying something about it. We shall see now what happens. lol

Here this is why it's PJ related. Great video. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Fz1nSAnHY
  • Options
    Kingmidget wrote:

The real question is whether Eddie and the boys are rooting for the packers? or do you think Favre likes Pearl Jam? I say yes to both1
  • Options
    Hey I'm from Denver so I could really give a rat's ass one way or another about the Packers, but how on earth can you not like Bret Favre? The dude is totally genuine, plays his ass off, doesn't get arrested, doesn't flip off the fans and conducts himself with class and dignity. What am I missing? What's to hate about the guy? I guess people hate winners. Go figure.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Options
    On the NFL channal right now they are replaying the Packers vs Seahawks game. Very cool to watch cause I was there. :D hehe

Greatest game my eyes have ever seen.

Go Pack Go
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,327
    Be aware everyone, it's going to be frigid on Sunday.

Deathly frigid.

Packers vs. Patriots.
  • Options
    Be aware everyone, it's going to be frigid on Sunday.

Deathly frigid.

Packers vs. Patriots.

Everyday the temp at game time gets colder and colder.

It snowed again in GB today. :D