Options

The Official 2008 Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Poster Thread

HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Anyone hear of who might be doing some posters for this tour? I'd like to see Todd Slater do one.
TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
www.UNOS.org
Donate Organs and Save a Life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    I'd read here that our boy Brad K is supposedly working on a print for the whole tour...but I'm sure someone here can shed a little more light
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    I read somewhere Brad was working on one as well, but I interpreted it to mean one poster for one particular show or city, not the whole tour.

We'll learn soon enough. Hopefully, 10C will sell the posters from this years shows this year, and the 2007 ones too.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I actually do not think BK is doing posters for this tour.

He actually showed up on ebeans a few weeks ago and randomly started chatting within a thread, his quote,
    A few projects are in the works along with the art prints, the very beginning works, but in the works nonetheless... gig posters, not at the moment no...trying to focus more on these art prints, that's where my head is right now...i have turned down a few gigposter opportunities because of this.

I do know he is behind on getting out his first set of art prints.

Modernartrock.com sold a year long sub which had 11 great artists doing 1 print a month, and one artist doing 2 prints.

Klausen is the one doing 2 prints .. and he's actually making a 3 part set called "Judge", "Jury", & "Executioner" ... the first of which was supposed to debut in early Feb ... but we have still yet to see it.

edit - here's the thread ... http://www.expressobeans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16904&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Brad emailed me last week in reply to my question confirming he definitely was working on these dates
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,816
    so let me guess....

there will be 20 posters available at each show for $40 each....

but 2 months from now Klausen will have 600 of those posters for sale on his website.......for $150 each....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Brad emailed me last week in reply to my question confirming he definitely was working on these dates

There you have it ... what a busy freakin' guy.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    so let me guess....

there will be 20 posters available at each show for $40 each....

but 2 months from now Klausen will have 600 of those posters for sale on his website.......for $150 each....

well duh! flippers need work too ya know....;) :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    sweet! so there will be posters for each show. :)

can't wait for santa barbara's & los angeles's x-rated posters! :P
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Man i hope so i love ot add one to my collection from both shows here in vancouver