JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 !!!!!!! back in DIRTY JERSEY

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    metsfan wrote:
    i just can't believe CBG watches this trainwreck of a show lol

ronnie is def on roids. he didn't look that big last year at all.
    Can't help myself :oops: :lol:
    either can i :lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Freaks like these people are all over the LONG ISLAND they are a total disgrace i hope to runover one of them soon :x .....

PROPERLY FIXED
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,277
    norm wrote:
    Freaks like these people are all over the northeast they are a total disgrace i hope to runover one of them soon :x .....

just one? ;)

That's just for starters but really if i saw these people i would have to really bite my lips for me not to say something to them that would get me in a fight , God i hate that whole mentality , unless they were all walking across the street together i would run all of them over just to end the show on a good note :lol::lol: .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    alg_snookie_arrest_live.jpg

"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi was arrested in Seaside Heights, N.J., Friday afternoon and charged with disorderly conduct, TMZ.com reported.

Snooki is in police custody, said the celebrity website, which published photos of the pint-sized party animal being arrested by two cops.

People.com reported Snooki, 22, was publicly intoxicated.

"She didn't hurt anyone or get in a fight, she just needs to be in a drunk tank for two hours," a source told People.

The disheveled-looking "guidette" was photographed handcuffed and wearing a tight black and pink t-shirt that reads "SLUT"* and large-frame sun glasses falling off her face.

Snooki spent the day "partying on the beach with a beer bong ... only she was filling it up with Coca-Cola," TMZ reported.

"We're told she was also seen at a local bar taking 'body shots,'" the website reported - a term that implies imbibing in a cocktail placed on another person's navel.

Snooki and fellow "Jersey Shore" cast members are in Seaside Heights filming the third season of the popular MTV reality show.

A Seaside Heights police spokeswoman reached by the Daily News could not immediately confirm any of the details published by TMZ or People.

The second season of "Jersey Shore" - which was filmed in Miami - premiered Thursday night on MTV.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/ ... z0vCgIFFB3

* - classy
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,764
    This reminds me of when Jackass was huge and West Chester was wrought with this shit. Not saying Seaside Heights wasn't already a dump, but now the celebrity is going to bring that town to super duper douche status.
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    norm wrote:
    alg_snookie_arrest_live.jpg

"The second season of "Jersey Shore" - which was filmed in Miami - premiered Thursday night on MTV.

* - classy

jersey shore filmed in miami
    that is awesome
    i was right all along
    mtv sucks
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    snookiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieee lmao you go girl :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    edited July 2010
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    that's snooki? where's her bump it hair?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    I LOVE this show. I didn't think there was a thread for it. It's priceless watching the girls constantly fight and contradict themselves by talking about "class". The first episode was great as usual. The fight in the car between the girls was the highlight for me. Angelina just butts into their convo causing a fight and then pretty much says "I'm trying to get along with you people" way to contradict yourself ya dumb bitch!!! Ronnie is a complete moron and I was LOLing when situation and Pauly D were laughing at all the ugly chicks he was hooking up with. Those two are such good partners haha. Vinnie has to be my favorite though, he's the only guy who isn't genuinely a douche.

Oh and "no ones ugly after 2am" that sign was priceless! :lmao:
    I'll be looking forward to many more epic one liners from situation and pauly d.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
    I LOVE this show. I didn't think there was a thread for it. It's priceless watching the girls constantly fight and contradict themselves by talking about "class". The first episode was great as usual. The fight in the car between the girls was the highlight for me. Angelina just butts into their convo causing a fight and then pretty much says "I'm trying to get along with you people" way to contradict yourself ya dumb bitch!!! Ronnie is a complete moron and I was LOLing when situation and Pauly D were laughing at all the ugly chicks he was hooking up with. Those two are such good partners haha. Vinnie has to be my favorite though, he's the only guy who isn't genuinely a douche.

I'll be looking forward to many more epic one liners from situation and pauly d.

situation has the best one-liners :mrgreen:

Can I get a roll?

Don't worry you got plenty

Swear to god, probably the best line I've ever heard!
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,823

Can I get a roll?

:lol:

http://www.jerseyshorequotes.com/cast/t ... quotes.htm
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly

Can I get a roll?

:lol:

http://www.jerseyshorequotes.com/cast/t ... quotes.htm

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,079
    The Situation is why I remain remotely interested. This show is completely tacky and mindless, but for some reason, it grabs my attention. :think:
    Shut the fuck up, stupid.
    ~ Ice Queen
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    FrankieG wrote:
    not to yell at you or anyone but....

I am from New Jersey, and I cant stand this show. This is not how I want my home state to be portrayed.. :evil:

All though, my best friend's, brother's, best friend, is dating Snooki. :lol: :twisted:

black d said the same thing about the real housewives of new jersey in his neighborhood! Hahaha

it's amazing how these chicks are proud to have 'juicehead gorillas' yikes
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Pearl DrummerPearl Drummer Posts: 4,617
    vmfury wrote:
    The Situation is why I remain remotely interested. This show is completely tacky and mindless, but for some reason, it grabs my attention. :think:
    Ive never watched it and im scared to watch it because i know im gonna get addicted to it
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    50 minutes kids :mrgreen:
    i'd like to place an order...

ok whats the name ?

"the situation... yes CAPITAL S I T uation" :lol::lol:
  • VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,784
    We were the only two friends you had in this house... Now you don't have Pauly D, and you don't have the Situation. YOU HAVE NO ONE!

ha ha. Angelina, cockblocking will get you NOWHERE.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    We were the only two friends you had in this house... Now you don't have Pauly D, and you don't have the Situation. YOU HAVE NO ONE!

ha ha. Angelina, cockblocking will get you NOWHERE.

I enjoyed her meltdown when she slapped Pauly D as well.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    sometimes ya gotta pass on certain chicks
  • VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,784
    "Hi, is Angelina there?"

"No. She died."

CLICK.
    "Hi, is Angelina there?"

"No. She died."

CLICK.

snooks :lol:
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    As someone who lives at the Jersey 'shore"(we just call it the beach) I love the show. A lot of my friends don't like it but I laugh at them. They all say the same thing, this is not what we are really like here. I always have to say no, the Locals are not like this, but the people who come here are and that is the funny part. I mean we used to make fun of the juice heads all the time at the bars. It has been the same since I was a kid hitting these places up. Nothing like seeing these people walking out of bars at 1:30/2am. Its a damn funny site, looks like a scene from a zombie movie.

Great show, love that they are filming again in Sleeze Side.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
    That episode was so fucking good.

Snookie opens fridge, chicken falls on the floor,Vinnie goes outside and asks Situation what to do with it, situation goes "the chicken fell on the floor and they ask me what to do with it? PICK THAT SHIT UP!"

The ending was the best part though. I literally LOL'd when situation was telling Angelina to stop it and go to bed while they were in the kitchen.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,079
    I love when The Situation refers to ugly chicks as "grenades". :lol:
    Shut the fuck up, stupid.
    ~ Ice Queen
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Looks like Angelina is out
    Fresh meat on 'Jersey Shore'

The more the merrier?

New “Jersey Shore” housemate Deena Nicole Cortese, 23, has joined the cast as they film new episodes in Seaside Heights. But the “chill” New Jersey native says she won’t be bringing any extra drama to the series… darn.

"I'm different because I'm just a personable person,” Cortese told MTV. “I don't take things to heart. People can make fun of me 'til the day I die and I will just take it in and be like, 'Yeah, you know what? Whatever.' I just don't care what people think and I think that's what everybody in the house loves about me.”

Cortese originally auditioned for season one - but, whether it was her poofless hair or lack of a creative nickname - she didn’t make the cut.

But according to her friend of two years, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, she’s a great addition to the cast.

"Not [just] anybody can survive in this house, and the fact that the first 24 hours that I brought her in ... everything was cool, I was like, 'All right, this is gonna be a good summer,' " Snooki told MTV.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Looks like Angelina is out
    Fresh meat on 'Jersey Shore'

The more the merrier?

New “Jersey Shore” housemate Deena Nicole Cortese, 23, has joined the cast as they film new episodes in Seaside Heights. But the “chill” New Jersey native says she won’t be bringing any extra drama to the series… darn.

"I'm different because I'm just a personable person,” Cortese told MTV. “I don't take things to heart. People can make fun of me 'til the day I die and I will just take it in and be like, 'Yeah, you know what? Whatever.' I just don't care what people think and I think that's what everybody in the house loves about me.”

Cortese originally auditioned for season one - but, whether it was her poofless hair or lack of a creative nickname - she didn’t make the cut.

But according to her friend of two years, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, she’s a great addition to the cast.

"Not [just] anybody can survive in this house, and the fact that the first 24 hours that I brought her in ... everything was cool, I was like, 'All right, this is gonna be a good summer,' " Snooki told MTV.

page 4 has picture of the new girl