Prayers for my son Vedder!

Comments

• NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    Best Wishes to your little man Vedder; and to you ...his mommy and daddy.

I wish him well.
  • I wish I could help. I wish....I hope....V~man is coming home and healing.....the suspence is killer.....I keep checking in here for the good words.....sending out the g vibes as hard as I can........love to all.....
    ..have a beautiful day.....peace be with you every step of the way today and forever....
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    eeedmd wrote:
    Thank you for your profound wisdom. It has been conforting for my immediate and extended family.

God Bless You!

aw, gee.................

no problem, really. I truly believe that in life we are suppose to be there for each other. If we lived it already, then show compassion. If we have no idea what to do to help, but want to, then just say that. And if we are merely wanting good things to finally come to them, then that too must be said.
    In life we are too busy too often; too afraid of words, too afraid if intense things, too afraid that people will "bleed" on us. That is so far from the truth. We are here to heal each other in relationship ways. We all have different qualities and that alone has to get us to understand we all have something to share; no matter how small.

have you ever read the poem desiderata?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • FedericoFederico Posts: 7,916
    Hey!...what a great update!....lets hope to see a nice pic of that little V-boy posted here soon...best wishes from far above....
  • dawngdawng Posts: 644
    eeedmd wrote:
    My son Vedder had surgery to correct a bowel obstruction in the latter parts of his small intestine. The surgical team expressed their confidence that all but one specific area of the intestine was clear. The surgery was short and effective. He will remain on the ventelator for pain management reasons for 2-3 days and hopefully eating within the week. My family would like to again thank the message pit for the positive vibes and prayers. We feel like every single one of them makes the difference. Hopefully we can get some happy V-man pictures in the next couple of weeks.

Best Wishes to All

So glad to hear the surgery went well! Keeping you all in my thoughts!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • writersu wrote:
    aw, gee.................

no problem, really. I truly believe that in life we are suppose to be there for each other. If we lived it already, then show compassion. If we have no idea what to do to help, but want to, then just say that. And if we are merely wanting good things to finally come to them, then that too must be said.
    In life we are too busy too often; too afraid of words, too afraid if intense things, too afraid that people will "bleed" on us. That is so far from the truth. We are here to heal each other in relationship ways. We all have different qualities and that alone has to get us to understand we all have something to share; no matter how small.

have you ever read the poem desiderata?

Beautiful
    ...I sure hope V~man and the fam are good to go....group hugs for them! Have a great day everyone! peace
  • Surgery went very well, and Vedder is now eating vigoriously. He has had little complications from surgery thusfar, and we are hoping he can quickly put on some pounds to catch up to his big sister.

On behaf of all the eeedmd family I would like to thank the message pit for all of their support during our rollercoaster ride.

Now if only the goods section had the onezies in stock..

The deepest thanks,

EEEDMD
    EEEDMD
  • haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    eeedmd wrote:
    Surgery went very well, and Vedder is now eating vigoriously. He has had little complications from surgery thusfar, and we are hoping he can quickly put on some pounds to catch up to his big sister.

On behaf of all the eeedmd family I would like to thank the message pit for all of their support during our rollercoaster ride.

The deepest thanks,

EEEDMD
    great news!!
    i hope he continues with a speedy recovery!! :):)
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • TiaMijaTiaMija Posts: 597
    Good to hear!
    All the best to you all.
  • Incredibly good news, I am so happy your family is soon off this roller coaster ride! Go V-Man! :)
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
    eeedmd wrote:
    Surgery went very well, and Vedder is now eating vigoriously. He has had little complications from surgery thusfar, and we are hoping he can quickly put on some pounds to catch up to his big sister.

The deepest thanks,

EEEDMD

Hey it's all good......consider it a non sexual Love Rollercoaster.......and we were there with you all the way......

great news.......now when he is like 16 and giving the teenage angst you have a guilt story to impede upon him......
    nah, just kidding........

great, great, great news!

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Oh Thank GOD!!! I am sooo very happy to hear this! I was getting a lil worried... just a lil .... Ohhhh I am so relieved I cant tell you!
    So coool......
  • dawngdawng Posts: 644
    eeedmd wrote:

The deepest thanks,

EEEDMD

Wow, this is great news! Welcome back home Vedder :)

And onezies are in stock! Go look!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Vedder still doing well thusfar. We will find out how much weight he has gained on Monday when we have our post operative exam with surgery. Since the surgery he seems far more comfortable. I do not want to jinx us, but he has had a series of really good days. We have been blessed. Winter is still an angel and is almost 2 lbs bigger than her brother. But he will catch up soon. Thanks again for the show of compassion and concern.

EEEDMD
    EEEDMD
    eeedmd wrote:
    Thank you for your profound wisdom. It has been conforting for my immediate and extended family.

God Bless You!

your welcome.......really.

Like Kahlil Gibran said in his book ," The Prophet"......

Do not lead, for I may not follow
    Do not follow for I may not lead
    Instead just walk by my side
    And be my friend.....

Family is a circle of friends that love you......

sending you and yours my good wishes,

Su

• Awesome, awesome, awesome news! So happy to hear he's getting better better.
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    That's fantastic news :-)

keep us posted (I know I like pictures!)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    man im really glad to hear this.

i've been staying away from this thread since i first posted in it.

was afraid of hearing bad news.

im so happy for you and yours.

Vedder and Winter are beautiful !!!

good luck.

im happy now :D
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • eeedmdeeedmd Posts: 40
    Vedder is doing great at home, he is gaining about an ounce a day and his thriving spirit is inspirational for our little family. Again thank you for all the kind words. More pictures to come. Twin A (Winter) is an angel, also doing great,

Best Wishes
    EEEDMD
  • Great news! Glad to hear!
    the sorrow grows bigger, when the sorrow's denied
    eeedmd wrote:
    Vedder is doing great at home, he is gaining about an ounce a day and his thriving spirit is inspirational for our little family. Again thank you for all the kind words. More pictures to come. Twin A (Winter) is an angel, also doing great,

Best Wishes

great news! I hope you have a home full of smiles and laughter now that the anxiety is behind you.
    so, have you been thinking of what they will be on their very first halloween?

• CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    Awesome news man!

Very happy to hear this!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    so all is good now?
    i am happy for you guys !!!!!!
  • brainofmebrainofme Posts: 231
    Have been reading this thread since the beginnig. Glad to hear the good news. Sending some more positive vibes from over here. All the best to your little ones.
    Vienna, Austria 2006
    Munich, Germany 2007
  • greasytgreasyt Posts: 49
    Terrific News! Wishing you guys all the best!
  • Thats great news, so happy for you & yours!
  • angelm20angelm20 Posts: 142
    eeedmd wrote:

Best Wishes

Still checking in for those pics...I need to see the V~man smile!!!
    Love to all~always
  • So happy to hear your little guys is doing well, I cannot get over this new PJ population that has kicked off recently, there were so many pregnant fans on the summer tour and more popping up left and right, the freakiest of all is after 11 yrs of marriage my husband and I are even trying....

WIth a name like Vedder you know he is a tough little guy!!
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • glad everything is looking up. you'll be amazed at how after a few months, you'll "almost" completely forget this whole ordeal. we had a baby girl in march, 3 months early. she only weighed 2 lbs, but now she is a healthy 18 lbs. and rockin out. we definately had our scary and stressful moments, just like you. but, once she was home, the NICU almost became completely forgotten from our memory. our prayers are with your family...you're going to have a blast with them!!
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    yay for vedder and fam! :)