MMJ 5 night run overlaps with PJs potential 20th anniversary

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    choop wrote:
    I've had that whole week booked off since last September

I'd love to hit the 5 night My Morning Jacket run

I guess I need to make a tough decision.

What are the odds of a PJ show happening? No Soundgarden dates yet so I'm up in the air

Anyone else contemplating the MMJ run?

i just bought the 5-day pass today (it made sense to only pay the convenience and processing charges once instead of 3-4 times separately) and didnt even think of a PJ anniversary show...as long as it doesnt fall on "Z" or "At Dawn" then i'll be okay with eating one nite - preferably 10/18 - when is the off ramp anniversary?
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    fsu2626 wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    Fuck it i'm scalpin for those MMJ shows unless someone from here has a spare for any of the nights ... :)
    dude
    they go onsale tomorrow!
    Amex pre-sale now!
    DUDE
    thank you!!!!
    in for Thursday and Saturday
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Who scored what? I got my 4 for Evil Urges, missed out on my 4 for Z.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    Just got 4 more for Z!

Anyone score anything?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    i got the 5 day this week
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Just got 4 more for Z!

Anyone score anything?
    Completely forgot about the sale today ( thought it was tomorrow) :evil: . Got tickets yesterday for Thursday & Saturday. Will probably be looking for 1 for Z ( friday night ) if anyone has an extra ticket :oops:.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 337
    Just got 4 more for Z!

Anyone score anything?
    Completely forgot about the sale today ( thought it was tomorrow) :evil: . Got tickets yesterday for Thursday & Saturday. Will probably be looking for 1 for Z ( friday night ) if anyone has an extra ticket :oops:.
    Bought 2 for Z.
    Im flying in from Tampa, I might have an extra, none of my usual concert buddies has confirmed.
  • Options
    I couldn't make all 5. Already seeing them 2x in Mass in August, now 2x in October in NYC. It'll be my buddy and I and our respective lady friends coming down the I-95 for a weekend in the city. So pumped.