Options

Posters 4 Sale

yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Never gonna get around to framing these, so might as well put them up for sale. If you think you have a fair or serious offer, send me a pm. Thanks for looking. All posters are $8 shipped.

Ames
Pearl Jam Cleveland '03 (small tear in the bottom right corner, will frame out) - $50
Pearl Jam WPB '03 - $65 SOLD
Pearl Jam Boston I '06 - $75
Pearl Jam San Diego '06 - $40 SOLD

Klausen
DC '06 - $300 (just so there is no confusion, I did not receive this from the 10c). SOLD
Toronto '06 - $125 SOLD
Gorge '05 - $110

Punchgut
Squish the Moon - $35

Dumbgun
Pearl Jam CCFA Art Print - $60 SOLD

Daniel Danger
Decemberists - $115 SOLD

EB page:

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=7002
you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Clearing out some poster of my own for a big move…Less stuff to move into the new house. All posters will be priority shipped in US for $9 in a fat sturdy tube, wrapped properly in paper. Insurance is optional at PO rates. Sorry no international shipping.

07 Klausen Copenhagen AP $70
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/65884
    06 Klausen Gorge $70 or AP for $125 (I’m only selling one)
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/41076

PM me if you’re interested..Thanks
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    yosi wrote:

Thats fucked up man....
  • Options
    Thats fucked up man....

Why is that fucked up? Are you assuming that this is the 10c poster?
  • Options
    jcckjcjcckjc Posts: 91
    PM Sent
  • Options
    jcckjc wrote:
    PM Sent

Didn't get it.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    pj0705pj0705 Posts: 189
    I really want your Boston I 06, but id rather trade......Im looking for a Boston I 06 and a Boston 00 and id be willing to trade my Hawaii Ames 06 for them.
  • Options
    pj0705 wrote:
    I really want your Boston I 06, but id rather trade......Im looking for a Boston I 06 and a Boston 00 and id be willing to trade my Hawaii Ames 06 for them.

PM Sent.
  • Options
    Posters added.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Post edited by Fahka on
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    I dunno, i wouldnt try to sell someone a poster that cost 25 bucks for 3 hundy (expecially on here)...Thats just me though. Its not even that great of a poster... cool image but rather small...

Well that is you. Coming on here calling him fucked up is pretty ignorant and fucked up itself. If he was selling a 98 NYC that he paid $25 for would you consider that fucked up as well?
  • Options
    I dunno, i wouldnt try to sell someone a poster that cost 25 bucks for 3 hundy (expecially on here)...Thats just me though. Its not even that great of a poster... cool image but rather small...

Well, I have two responses to this. First, I'm selling it at pretty much market value, I don't think there's anything wrong with that, I'd be losing money if I didn't. Second, I didn't buy this through the 10c, so theres no reason to assume I only spent 25 bucks on it.
    Well that is you. Coming on here calling him fucked up is pretty ignorant and fucked up itself. If he was selling a 98 NYC that he paid $25 for would you consider than fucked up as well?

Thanks for backing me up.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    This is probably the wrong place to be selling a poster for a high price. But Yoshi is totally in the right IMO.

I have every poster to every show I ever went to except my first.

Thankfully that poster is extremely ugly, and I should be able to get it.

I paid a premium for two of the posters. I think Santa Barbara 03 cost me over a hundred and Boston 98 was upwards of $200.00. Both were purchased on eBay.

I don't plan on selling them, but if I did I would want to recoup my costs.

My guess is Yoshi paid a lot and wants to make that money back.
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    yosi wrote:
    Why is that fucked up? Are you assuming that this is the 10c poster?

does it have to be 10C to be "fucked up"? i mean, even buying it at the show and selling it for that much is absurd.
  • Options
    yosi wrote:
    Well, I have two responses to this. First, I'm selling it at pretty much market value, I don't think there's anything wrong with that, I'd be losing money if I didn't. Second, I didn't buy this through the 10c, so theres no reason to assume I only spent 25 bucks on it.

So you paid 300 for it, and are selling it again?

Ps. "market value" is only relevant for scum bags.. not fans...
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    Give the guy a fuckin' break. You don't like the price? Move on. The price too high? So be it. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one. After almost two years, what else can be said about this poster (DC). Take the opinion and stick it where the sun don't shine. There, that's my opinion.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Post edited by Fahka on
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930

If i had extra pearl jam poster, i wouldnt sell it TWELVE TIMES the worth and original price of the poster... Thats just being a dick wad.. which id expect to see on ebay but not here...

Are you fucking kidding me? So by your rationalizing everything should be sold for what you paid for it no matter what it's worth? I used the example of a 98 poster earlier. Are you saying a house I bought 6 years ago should be sold for exactly what I paid for it? You are acting like a tool bag. Hey, congrats on being the better man selling everything you own for cost. Mind your own business and step out of your fantasy world.
  • Options
    Are you fucking kidding me? So by your rationalizing everything should be sold for what you paid for it no matter what it's worth? I used the example of a 98 poster earlier. Are you saying a house I bought 6 years ago should be sold for exactly what I paid for it? You are acting like a tool bag. Hey, congrats on being the better man selling everything you own for cost. Mind your own business and step out of your fantasy world.

I love how the mods always catch everytime someone says "tits" in one of my threads yet they allow this kind of shit.

Firstly , you need to chill the fuck out...

Secondly comparing a peice of paper to a house is just ignorant.

Where i come from its "Pearl Jam fan code" to never over charge for posters or anything else pj related. Why? Because you wouldnt want someone to do that to you if you so happend to miss out on getting one at the show and some other guy scored three.

And its its "better m'am" to you thanks :)
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    tits
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    byrdbyrdbyrdbyrd Posts: 40
    Nice
    scw156 wrote:
    tits
  • Options
    I love how the mods always catch everytime someone says "tits" in one of my threads yet they allow this kind of shit.

Firstly , you need to chill the fuck out...

Secondly comparing a peice of paper to a house is just ignorant.

Where i come from its "Pearl Jam fan code" to never over charge for posters or anything else pj related. Why? Because you wouldnt want someone to do that to you if you so happend to miss out on getting one at the show and some other guy scored three.

And its its "better m'am" to you thanks :)

you know what thats how a lot of us feel but not everyone, you cant change how other people feel, and hey we do live in capitalist society weather you like or not, just because you and I abide by a code doesn't mean everyone else does.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    mrbakomrbako Posts: 54
    If it's acceptable to sell posters here for fair market value, would the same hold true for tickets? What's the difference?
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Hypothetically if I bought tickets off of eBay for lets say $200.00 each and I ended up only needing one, what should I do?

If my friend decided to go with me I would charge him the $200.00 as anyone would. If I resold it I would try to get my $200.00 back.

With that said I would NOT try and sell it here. OR I would perhaps post that I bought expensive tickets online from a broker and would sell my extra for what I paid.

This is situational and I can't think that someone doing the above would be wrong.

The problem arises because who is to say what the original cost was. The PJ Code is so strong that even the slightest impression of making a profit incites anger and venom.

In the end I try not to worry about it too much. Sure I despise scalpers and all of the corporate greed and vent sometimes, but not every situation is the same and should not be painted with such a wide brush.
  • Options

I am not selling any poster for anywhere near 12x's the price I paid for it. In fact, I'm not selling any posters for more than 2x's what I paid for it. I spent a lot of money on posters, and now am low on funds. These are some posters that I don't think I'm going to get around to framing, so I want to make my money back. I'd rather sell these posters to Pearl Jam fans, than just list all of them on ebay. I would really appreciate the next time someone sells posters, if you don't like it, just move on and don't buy them.
  • Options
    Well, i got an asshole so....

although ill refrain from the stick... its no crime to point out when someone is being a tool. Not saying this "guy/girl" is indeed a tool but i mean come on...

If i had extra pearl jam poster, i wouldnt sell it TWELVE TIMES the worth and original price of the poster... Thats just being a dick wad.. which id expect to see on ebay but not here...

First of all, its "guy". Listen, I understand you think its not cool too overcharge people who are truly fans of this stuff money, just to make money on them, especially if I'm a fan too. Trust me I get it. I don't like doing. I don't want to sell these posters period. But, like I said, I also don't want to lose money that I spent on these posters. You're just assuming that I got all of these from 10c or concerts, but the fact of the matter is I didn't. I'm just trying to make up for what I spent. There are a bunch of people on here who can vouch for me, so I'd appreciate it very much if next time, if you had a problem with something I'd doing, pm me about it first before attacking me just because you are assuming I'm doing something you don't like.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Post edited by Fahka on
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Post edited by Fahka on
  • Options
    Well see i understand that. There is just so many people who do that just to turn over a huge profit. I never accused you , hence why i said "i dont know if this person is doing this or not"

and Um.... okay... well just so you know , when you post something on a message board, it becomes everyone's buisness..Thus if i dont like it again, im sorry but i might just comment! Its not like im screwing up your sales or anything... some desperate soul will buy it.. not to worry

And you're right, you can comment if you want, but I would appreciate it if you didn't. If I wasn't sure what someone was doing I'd talk to them directly before calling them an asshole in front of everyone else.

Either way, I hope you're not too offended by my selling posters. I wish that everyone could just get posters really cheap, and that way I wouldn't have spent massive amounts of money (like an idiot) on them. I'm a pretty bad impulse buyer, so, that's what happened. The only reason why I didn't mention this stuff to begin with is because I didn't want to whine about being low on cash :p.

Anyway, if someone wants to buy one of these pm me ;)
  • Options
    This is very true.

can I still bitch about it though? :P

but just disreguard what i said considering obviously this isnt the case with the person selling, so im sorry if my post seemed accousing.. really was not my intention, hope all of them find loving homes

Thanks, I appreciate that. Sorry you had to get rid of yours too, it sucks :(.

Anybody who has a loving home and wants one of these pm!