Options

*** Noblesville Fanviews Here 5/7/10 ***

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Sawyer wrote:
    so so good...this was my 37th show---first with my Dad---made it special. The y flat out brought it and were in GREAT moods...This makes all the difference in a PJ show.....great seats by 10 Club (Section C Row W)..rocked with some awesome people. I was the guy with the blue Vedder 10 Cubs' jersey...some liked it...some hated it :lol: oh, and I love the poster.

I SAW YOU!!!!....I was a few rows behind you

kick ass show!!!!
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    it's a great place to "see" a concert but overall it sucks...I had to miss three songs because I had to go to the bathroom...at Columbus and St Louis (yes arenas) I exit, hit the bathroom and I'm back in a minute

I can deal with the parking....but the facilities themselves cannot accommodate those crowds efficiently

This definitely seems to be the case with almost any outdoor venue... indoors arent as cool for the concert but everything else is nicer. I guess its the trade-off one way or the other, but I totally understand what you're saying.
  • Options
    CW72831CW72831 Posts: 1
    The show was awesome. Only my 4th PJ show but the best by far.....but I say that everytime I see them. I have been the club a while now but was the first time I purchased tickets through them. Was not overly impressed with where my seats were, and after talking with a few of the people around me found out that I had been in the club a whole lot longer than they had. But once the show started I got over it quick. I but I will say this, severl people around me were from Chicago.....and they confirmed some things I already knew. People from Chicago are by far the rudest people on the plant and have zero social skills. They acted as if they owned the place and I was some redneck hick. I was just there to enjoy myself, was hard to do ......
    Chris
  • Options
    Wow, all of this talk of poor sound quality - I didn't notice it. There were four of us with fan club tix, 2 in section D and 2 on the oppposite side in H, pretty far away from the stage. We all agreed that the setlist wasn't quite as good as Columbus, but the crowd's energy and participation were as good or better, and the band absolutely brought their A game. I'd still say Columbus was a tad better overall since we weren't dealing with 50mph winds inside, and outdoor venues always seem to attract more drunken idiots, but overall, a very good experience. We didn't have to wait long for tickets. yes, the parking lot was a disastrous cluster fuck, and Taco Bell was the only place for a post-show meal that we could find, and the line was horrendous, but the show itself was fucking awesome.

On the drive in, we were talking about how that new Taco Bell will pay for itself just by the end of the summer.

Last night was my 11th show, third (and final) of this tour and the first time I've seen Pearl Jam in my "hometown". I grew up 40 minutes north of Deer Creek and now live about 30 minutes south of it. I was hoping Friday night would change my opinion of it...but it didn't. I don't like the venue at all. Traffic is ridiculous...we got there super early and came on back roads, so we avoided any ticket problems. We had VIP parking and that didn't help us at all in getting out of there quickly. Lines are just absurdly long for everything. My wife actually broke her foot in the lawn last year dealing with some drunks at a show. I said the only way I'll go to a show there again was if/when Pearl Jam came...so that was the case last night. I think people are very justified in their complaining about the box office situation. There were two Ten Club windows, but seemed to be no organization whatsoever as I walked in during the last moments of Band of Horses. I'm very glad I made the decision to pick up the tickets earlier before hanging out with friends in the lot.

Having said that, the show was everything I’d imagined it being. I know people love to rank shows and go on and on…I can never really do that. I don’t know if it was the best show I’ve ever seen…or even if it was the best show I saw this week. All I know last night was just a perfect cap, even if I am still exhausted nearly 24 hours later.

Thought the crowd was good, but I still think I’ve been part of better…Cincy in ’06 comes right to mind. Probably Camden in ’08, too. But, I’m hoping Eddie meant everything he said and that the patience with all the weather/ticket craziness and a little bit of Midwest hospitality yield more frequent visits. I’ll put up with the bad traffic/cramped venue/long lines if they’ll keep coming back.

Release was everything I’d hoped it would be…it was definitely the one opener I’ve never heard that I’ve always wanted to. Force of Nature was really fun, especially considering the elements. Just a good mix and a great time. It was also special to finally share a show with so many friends. I think most of them, who sat in lawn and probably only knew a handful of songs, came away really impressed by the energy, showmanship and just overall quality of the show. I always think hearing the thoughts and reviews of those first-timers afterwards is a good time. All in my circle said they’d definitely do it all over again.
  • Options
    milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    BN68439 wrote:
    Noblesville sucks Donk. Pearl Jam once again blew the place away with a great performance. But, good Jeeeeeeeezzzzzussss this venue sucks major corn husk. Bad audio. http://www.period.com. And the lines to get tix? Are you fucking serious? Didn't even get to see Band of Horses (who rock ass nuggets) because of the hoccum going on at the bum fuck ticket stand for Ten Club Tickets. Last time I will ever purch through Ten Club. Give me a fucking break. Oh, and the sausage necks from Illinoise coming down and throwing their fingers up like they were trying out for Jersey Shore Chicago Edition on MTV? Go home.

Im from Indiana. I have seen Pearl Jam all my life at our precious deercreek. It's a beautiful venue. Perhaps your negative outlook comes from the rain. Indiana does not yet control it's own weather and it certainly cannot control how a stupid huge corportion fucks ups the procedures. It is not reflection on the venue. I have never had a bad show there. The stars, the moon are almost magical when out.

To call us people from the midwest ( i now live in Seattle) and our little sprawling towns we can't stop either, bum fucks...is just not DREAMING THE DREAMs OF OTHER MEN.

Do you ever really listen to Ed? Or are you they type of peson who lets tiny details ruin a perfectly beautiful bands performance?

It's all about perspective. Just because some of us were born between corn and beans, does not mean we like it either, but thank God Pearl Jam did not forget us and appreciated us way more than this post. :(

Sorry friend, Nobelsville and Deer Creek or Verison-whatever theater was terrible. I drove five hours from Detroit to have arguably the worst concert experience of my life. The show was fantastic, because the band made it so. But everything else about that venue was horrible. I won't ever go back.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,746
    Wow, after reading all these posts I sure am glad that we parked at the pre-party at Mo's and took the long walk over to the venue. The traffic looked awful. The mad rush of 10c members sprinting to the box office was crazy. I was standing as close as the poor lady who worked there would let us to the box office and then I sprinted like crazy once the box office opened back up....only ended up waiting 5-10 mins for tickets. Not bad. The fact that I didnt drive makes my opinion of deer creek a little different than the rest of this thread.

As for the show...WOW!! What a great setlist. It just seemed fitting to lead off with Release. The entire crowd seemed into it pretty much the whole show. Energy did seem to dip a bit towards the end of the first set, but it picked right back up with the encore. Great to hear In My Tree, Off He Goes and Insignificance. The whole place seemed to be going apeshit when they played Baba. My gf told me I was jumping around like a 12 year old girl at a jonas brothers concert when they played it. And how can you not love closing with ledbetter and the star spangled banner.

Only negative were quite a few drunken idiots around me. The two guys next to me from Detroit were so drunk they could barely talk and one of them disappeared halfway through the show and never came back. And to the 35 year old guy in the row behind me who puked all over the place and then it ran down to the row in front of him....well done. What can do you though? When you get that many people together, there are bound to be a few assholes.

But overall, I had a fucking blast! Wow do I love this band!
  • Options
    milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Wow, after reading all these posts I sure am glad that we parked at the pre-party at Mo's and took the long walk over to the venue. The traffic looked awful. The mad rush of 10c members sprinting to the box office was crazy. I was standing as close as the poor lady who worked there would let us to the box office and then I sprinted like crazy once the box office opened back up....only ended up waiting 5-10 mins for tickets. Not bad. The fact that I didnt drive makes my opinion of deer creek a little different than the rest of this thread.

We got into the venue shortly after they reopened, got in the line for 10C tickets, and waited like 45 min until whoever that guy on the speaker said something about fan club tickets. Then bedlam. Everyone rushed the box office, allowing people who had been behind us to get in front (I didn't really want to run and push and shove while with my gf who is eight months pregnant.) So we got to wait like almost two hours for the tickets I'd already purchased.
    Only negative were quite a few drunken idiots around me. The two guys next to me from Detroit were so drunk they could barely talk and one of them disappeared halfway through the show and never came back.

My apologies for the asshats from Detroit. We're not all like that :lol:

I agree though, as far as the performance goes, fucking unbelievable!
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • Options
    CW72831 wrote:
    I but I will say this, severl people around me were from Chicago.....and they confirmed some things I already knew. People from Chicago are by far the rudest people on the plant and have zero social skills. They acted as if they owned the place and I was some redneck hick. I was just there to enjoy myself, was hard to do ......
    If you think they're bad... try dealing with people from the east coast. :)
  • Options
    I had a photographer's pass for last night's show, and got a picture of the set list. Everything was played but 1/2 full was suppose to end the first encore, and life wasted and evacuation was suppose to be played before Baba, and Ledbetter wasn't on the setlist. I was so pissed last night when Baba came on, because I remembered I saw Evacuation on the setlist, and it wasn't played, and I wanna hear some damn Binaural songs. So guys, please make up for it in Bristow, please please :D
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    RedlegsRedlegs Posts: 160
    Sawyer wrote:
    so so good...this was my 37th show---first with my Dad---made it special. The y flat out brought it and were in GREAT moods...This makes all the difference in a PJ show.....great seats by 10 Club (Section C Row W)..rocked with some awesome people. I was the guy with the blue Vedder 10 Cubs' jersey...some liked it...some hated it :lol: oh, and I love the poster.
    Haha, you definitely stuck out wearing that jersey. I heard a few people around me talk about you.

Loved the show, but camping at Sleepybear was a disaster. That was the most brutal wind i've dealt with while camping.
  • Options
    Evacuation RulesEvacuation Rules Posts: 2,162
    81 wrote:
    sound was just terrible.

The sound was terrible at EVERY PJ show I've been to. I'm beginning to think this is the band's fault. They have a pussy-ass PA system.
  • Options
    I had a photographer's pass for last night's show, and got a picture of the set list. Everything was played but 1/2 full was suppose to end the first encore, and life wasted and evacuation was suppose to be played before Baba, and Ledbetter wasn't on the setlist. I was so pissed last night when Baba came on, because I remembered I saw Evacuation on the setlist, and it wasn't played, and I wanna hear some damn Binaural songs. So guys, please make up for it in Bristow, please please :D
    Evacuation in the 2nd encore? Crazy... sure it wasnt Evolution? If not... too bad - would have liked that. I know a lot of people hate Evacuation but I like it... BINAURAL...

I'm also jealous of the photopass... very cool!

Are you going to CLE? We got there too late to hit the preparty in Indy... it was one of the crazier weeks I've had in a LOOOOONG time.
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    OK, so 24 hours later I still got the tingles (from the show and the weather)... Taking a road trip with my 9 year old reminded me of the trips my dad did with me so I was doing everything I could to bring such a high to him that it could have been anywhere and it would have been amazing... Been reading all the posts and I truly believe that the outdoor atmosphere plus the crowd made it an amazing experience... Yes there were lines and the delay could have made it awful, but once the first notes of Release started all the other stuff did not matter... The crowd was great and the band fed off of it... The first 4 songs really led it off to a great high... The new songs sounded so great... Hearing In My Tree and my son going nuts for Supersonic kept me warm all night... Insignificance was the tops as was the Indiana song (I love new stuff)... There is somethig so great about seeing PJ in a different venue and State... I loved every minute of it... It was also great sending in the songs for the setlist thread... Definitely a high bringing the experience to others... I love being a nerd following shows I am not at, so I was digging bringing it to someone else...

The only thing that was interesting to me (and I think I will start a thread) is I had the upmost pleasure of seeing all 4 Philly shows in October and this was the first one since... I found myself trying to compare it to that and it was quite hard to do... It's tough when you luck out and probably went to the best run a band has had in a long time and try to compare something post that...

Anybody else experience that sensation??

Anyway, Loved it and can't wait for Hartford with son#2 to do it again :)

Thanks Indy for a terrific time :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    OK, so 24 hours later I still got the tingles (from the show and the weather)... Taking a road trip with my 9 year old reminded me of the trips my dad did with me so I was doing everything I could to bring such a high to him that it could have been anywhere and it would have been amazing... Been reading all the posts and I truly believe that the outdoor atmosphere plus the crowd made it an amazing experience... Yes there were lines and the delay could have made it awful, but once the first notes of Release started all the other stuff did not matter... The crowd was great and the band fed off of it... The first 4 songs really led it off to a great high... The new songs sounded so great... Hearing In My Tree and my son going nuts for Supersonic kept me warm all night... Insignificance was the tops as was the Indiana song (I love new stuff)... There is somethig so great about seeing PJ in a different venue and State... I loved every minute of it... It was also great sending in the songs for the setlist thread... Definitely a high bringing the experience to others... I love being a nerd following shows I am not at, so I was digging bringing it to someone else...

The only thing that was interesting to me (and I think I will start a thread) is I had the upmost pleasure of seeing all 4 Philly shows in October and this was the first one since... I found myself trying to compare it to that and it was quite hard to do... It's tough when you luck out and probably went to the best run a band has had in a long time and try to compare something post that...

Anybody else experience that sensation??

Anyway, Loved it and can't wait for Hartford with son#2 to do it again :)

Thanks Indy for a terrific time :D
    FINALLY!!!!!! He chimes in! :mrgreen: Pic was enough though ;) Glad you guys had a blast.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    CW72831 wrote:
    I but I will say this, severl people around me were from Chicago.....and they confirmed some things I already knew. People from Chicago are by far the rudest people on the plant and have zero social skills. They acted as if they owned the place and I was some redneck hick. I was just there to enjoy myself, was hard to do ......

Sorry about the jerks. We're not all like that, I promise.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    CW72831 wrote:

your blanket stereotypes are just ignorant....and most of the people at the show looked like they should put the meth down for awhile....I knew I was in trouble when the guy next to me introduced me to his wife and sister, and there was one woman standing there.
  • Options
    came from louisville for the show and couldn't believe the traffic and parking just like everybody else. the guys put on one hell of a show though and the crowd killed it....unbelievable.
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    Everyone complains about the traffic at Deer Creek...learn the back roads! The internet is a wonderful resource. Of course, it helps that I have family 5 miles from the venue! :D

The show Friday was awesome, saw both Columbus and Indy, loved them both. One of the largest crowds I've seen there. Being born/raised Hoosier, I always love going back home/to the midwest, and to see PJ put on the shows they did, holy crap! Wish I could have gotten tickets to MSG now, thinkin' maybe a European vacation is in order for this summer???

Now it is time to recover and get rested for work tomorrow.
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    pjmmrpjmmr Posts: 10
    All I can say is thank you Pearl Jam for...everything.. great set list, great energy..and no I wont mess with John Cougar Mellencamp or his kid!
    As far as all the people bitching about the venue...wtf? You saw Pearl Jam... is that just not the greatest fucking thing ever????? Lines, rain, cold...all part of the experience! I had a great time and wish I could go to the next one. Also, I didnt arrive in Noblesville until 7, got to the venue around 8 because of all the crazy traffic and still got my ten club tickets pretty quick.. I have NO COMPLAINTS!!!! Even sitting in the parking lot watching all the drunks try to find their cars with their automatic keys was great :) Wait...I do have one complaint... the direction of traffic leaving the event... forced to go a certain way, that was just weird... and kinda scary for someone who'd never been to that town before, didnt know where to turn around to get headed back to where I needed to go, but I figured it out...at least u-turns seemed legal!Again, just part of the experience! Ill be back and next time I'll know..right? Thanks again Pearl Jam and Indiana... you guys ROCK! :D Oh, and Nashville loves ya :)
  • Options
    alabamaalabama Posts: 101
    I don't post a whole lot, but my two cents from last night...

WOW. The show was amazing! Thank you again Pearl Jam for rocking our fucking socks off!! My only regret is that we didn't make it in time for the pre-party. :( I was so looking forward to meeting some fellow fans! But, driving up from AL, not timing things exactly right...we just couldn't make it happen... Got to the venue a little after six and were able to pick up 10C tix with very little wait and get inside. I hate that everyone that got there just a little later than us had so many issues...

But the show was awesome! My 8th show (last one was two years ago in SC), and just what the doctor ordered for me after a total shit year...thank you Ed, Stone, Mike, Jeff and Matt...you NEVER disappoint!! Highlights for me were Release, In My Tree, Down, Why Go, Unthought Known (I can't put into words what this one has meant to me since Backspacer came out), Off He Goes, and Garden. Hell, they were all highlights! I'd also like to thank the crowd...the energy was GREAT, and that goes such a long way in the whole experience.

And yeah; the traffic sucked, the weather sucked, the restroom lines sucked...but come on, those inconveniences are not what I'm taking away from Noblesville!! Thank you Indiana, Alabama appreciates you! :)

And one more note...every saying Chicago folks are assholes? An adorable couple from Chicago sat next to us in Section D and could not have been nicer and more fun to share the experience with! So let's not make such generalizations... Sorry, that just bugs me...

Thanks again PJ for a great show! I'm just sad it's the only one I'll see this year. Hope everyone has equally incredible experiences for the rest of the tour!!
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    Wow, what a show, and what an experience. I won the lottery and got 9th row center seats, by far the best seats I've had for a PJ show(had 2nd row for Ed solo). It really is completely different seeing the show that close. Finally got to hear Garden, leaving only Oceans left off of Ten that I haven't heard, and I'm so glad they played Force of Nature. I loved every minute of it, and it definitely made up for all the hassles.

So, I left Chicago at 1 central time, planning on checking into my hotel and getting something to eat at Mo's before the show. Well, it took me 4 1/2 hours to get to my hotel in Indy, which should have been a 3 hour trip, then it took me 1 1/2 hours to drive the 16 miles from the hotel to the venue. I really lucked out that the weather caused them to delay the show, because otherwise I probably would have missed some of it. The ten club will call was just horribly handled. How the line got that long is beyond me, and then the idiot who decided it was a good idea to announce that everyone should abandon the line and rush to the front... I'm surprised nobody got hurt.

Oh, and the Blackhawks won! So a great night made even greater!
  • Options
    fdavidfdavid Indianapolis Posts: 71
    Amazing show; my all-time favorite. Columbus the night before was almost equally amazing but Indy's my hometown and I was with a large group of my best friends - and I had the best seats I've ever had. 8th show overall and first time I've heard Release since '95 Soldier Field. I can't believe it was a 15 year stretch...

Both encores were just incredible - and Eddie was clearly having fun and going all-out the entire evening. I think having his "biker-gang buddies" from Chicago in the crowd provided plenty of motivation. The bad weather also was clear motivation and he seemed determined to be sure that those in the lawn got rewarded for braving the elements. He was high-energy in Columbus and Indy, but the way he was running around the entire stage during the 2nd encore reminded me of early 90's. Wow.

Garden was a real gem and highlight for me; 1st time I've heard it. It really did seem surreal.

I got a peek at the official Schedule of Events card and it had listed - Pearl Jam: 8:45-11:30pm. So there's no question the band hooked us up by starting later (to allow everyone in - they'd closed admittance to the venue for 30 minutes which led to long lines) and also by playing right up to midnight. It seemed the night was over after Baba but Eddie held up his finger to the guys and said "one more...one more...one more"? and then Mike switched out guitars and YL was on. Wow. I caught the '06 cinci show and that was my one and only Baba; I listen to the boot A LOT...so getting that again was simply awesome.

To all the venue-haters: Deer Creek is generally regarded as a top-5 amphitheater in the US - but a rock concert will always be better in an arena. Good seats are limited. That's just the way it is. This appears to be the only outdoor show on the US leg (other than Jazz Festival) and it's where the band has always played in Indy.

Eddie promised they wouldn't wait another 7 years to return so I'm hoping the 20,000 fans (their largest crowd yet, according to him) provided the band plenty of reasons to Come Back. The energy from the crowd was great and hats off to everyone that stuck it out up in the lawn. I have to say that while us 10c are passionate about the band, it shows real determination to head to an outdoor venue with lawn seats in hand when every Doppler in the state is showing a brutal thunderstorm heading our way. Bravo.
    Soldier Field 95, Indy/Deer Creek 98, Indy/Deer Creek 2000, Cinci 2006, Tampa 2008, Columbus 2010, Indy 2010, Chicago United Center 2009, PJ20 Alpine Valley both, Chicago Wrigley 2013, Philly 2013 night 2, Charlotte 13, LA 1 '13, LA2 '13, Cinci '14, Denver '14, Tampa '16, Lexington '16, Chicago Wrigley Nite 1 2016
  • Options
    blorpblorp Posts: 34
    Hello all,

I had to work all day today... but the show Friday night was awesome! I could barely see ( SEC A/Far left...about 20 rows back, seated behind giants) And I know that my girlfriend couldn't see at all (she is 5' 4') But none of that stopped us from having a kick-ass time! I kept looking at my watch thinking that the band was going to puss out and end the show at 11:00 or a little after...didn't happen! They played on until well after midnight due to the delay... I just wanted to say that I had a really great time. I've had better seats in better venues but I'll take what I can get.

Show highlights (for me):

-Release (1st time!!!!)
    -Last Exit (Didn't expect it as 2nd tune... got me jumpin')
    -In my Tree (anything off No Code usually makes me happy)
    -Rats (didn't expect this one either)
    -Goin' Back to Indiana
    -Wishlist (Always skip this track for whatever reason...felt right tonight though)
    -Just Breathe
    -Lukin
    -Baba O' Riley (People started leaving... so we could actually see this and YL with no problems... I've never seen my girlfriend look so happy!)
    -Meeting a bunch of cool people arund us who also couldn't see much but enjoyed the show anyway

Rock on PJ!!!
    Friday nights show was much appreciatted!
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    so awesome! loved both Columbus and Indy concerts--can't pick a favorite--they both rocked my socks off!!--I could definitely go for another. Pearl Jam is addictive! I can see how some of you rich folk can do a whole tour.

so much to say but don't know how right now, so maybe I'll add something later. All I know is that these past 3 days off work have been phenomenal!

peace & love
  • Options
    CosmoCramerCosmoCramer Posts: 566
    Gvn2fly wrote:
    Must admit I'm a little bummed. First, nothing at all from S/T avocado. And second, I joined 10C in 2003. I sat right next to someone who joined in 2009. 2nd to last row floor section a. What's up with that?! Either they got real lucky or I was real unlucky.

I have been a member since 99 and I was way up in H. The day they went on sale I had them paid for by like 3 mins. after they went on sale. I was kind of disappointed, friends of mine that bought from ticketmaster were 5 rows behind me. But the band did not let down though.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • Options
    CrazyJazyCrazyJazy Posts: 51
    Wanted to post my review of the show. 160XXX netted me Section A Row U. On paper these look like far away seats, but since they were off to the side, there were only like 5 rows between my seats and the stage (Mike side). I had no problems picking up tickets. Got to the ticket window at 7PM and had no issue. The bathroom line actually moved pretty quickly (mass exodus towards the restrooms during Evenflow). The crowd had tons of energy. The only beef I had with the experience was the setlist. I was hoping for one or two rarities or covers. Sure they played the Indiana song, but I guess I am comparing the show to last year's Chicago show (night 1). The sound was not that clear. And it was windy, but I was loving it because I had a long sleeve shirt on. Pleasantly surprised to hear Baba after Alive. Overall great show.
  • Options
    OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    Section E Row H...
    First off.. To my new Chicago friends Toria and Frank.. What's up?!?!!! A Huge thank you to the couple at the Pre-Party that shared there table with me.. Forgot your names, but he is Military and she is from South Dakota.. If you see this you'll know.. A Huge shout-out to my Fort Wayne Seating com-padre (I'm sorry I forgot your name too bud) To Drunk Girl.. So sorry you got ditched by 2 men in one night.. Don't you know that alcohol is bad for the baby?? This girl was like a poster child for Planned Parenthood :lol: So tragic :lol: Wow!! It was good to get out of Nashville and forget about the flooding and troubles back home and just "RELEASE" all the troubles and worry for a short while.. TenClub fans/friends are just the best people in the universe. Another short Shout-out to The super nice guys from Minnesota behind me.. Terrible with names but you guys were a lot of fun.. The show was great, but the hanging out with the fans was even greater I felt... :) I guess I'm a people person :lol:
    OK, on to actual performance.. as stated before, the sound was just awful.. Not only the wind effect, but the terrible hum/whine in both ed's electric and stone's acoustic were just unbearable.. nearly ruined my good time... The tech's worked around it most of the night.. but it crept back in a few songs.. Will be interesting to hear if they can tweak it out of the boots... Well, me and my new friends (with the exception of Ms. Planned Parenthood who was obviously playing beer pong in the parking lot with suitor number 1) were already seated in the Pavilion when the storm came through. The comments by Ed regarding everyone's behavior and his fears from Rosklide... I didn't get them until reading here about what was going on outside.. Wow.. What a clusterfuck.. My touring buddy this time (SatansRedMosquito) was on photo-duty at the stage for first 3 songs.. He texted them to me before the show started.. I nearly shat myself when I saw Release was first.. I managed to contain myself and keep the secret. They played MY Jam.. known to the rest of you as In My Tree.. :D That made my night. The other highlight for me was seeing Tor FINALLY get her Wishlist!! Garden was just stunning... See you all again out on the road.. Praying for a Fall Tour.. PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    Gvn2fly wrote:
    Must admit I'm a little bummed. First, nothing at all from S/T avocado. And second, I joined 10C in 2003. I sat right next to someone who joined in 2009. 2nd to last row floor section a. What's up with that?! Either they got real lucky or I was real unlucky.

I have been a member since 99 and I was way up in H. The day they went on sale I had them paid for by like 3 mins. after they went on sale. I was kind of disappointed, friends of mine that bought from ticketmaster were 5 rows behind me. But the band did not let down though.

no way bud....you let your membership expire and renewed within the last couple of years I would guess

I renewed in Jan 09 and got Sec H row N....
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    olwoodsyolwoodsy Posts: 4
    Great Set, the delay helped our group make it on time. Saw a guy in a Lawrence Taylor jersey, Don't know if he was trying to be funny, ironic or if he lost a bet. Cleveland in 9 hours!
  • Options
    CosmoCramerCosmoCramer Posts: 566
    Gvn2fly wrote:

no way bud....you let your membership expire and renewed within the last couple of years I would guess

I renewed in Jan 09 and got Sec H row N....

Have not, always renew in October.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018