Options

Zeppelin Headlining!

2»

Comments

• Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,504
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    I just really tix don't sell out before I can get them. I need until at least Mid March to get the money from all my buddies and from my paychecks. I have a feeling with Zep playing they will sell out by the end of Feb.
  • Options
    bird jam wrote:
    I am certainly not Jimmy Page. And I'm not inclined to reveal my sources. But Led Zeppelin is not playing Bonnaroo this year. Trust me.
    does your source know anything about ACL fest?
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    bird jambird jam Posts: 107
    I just really tix don't sell out before I can get them. I need until at least Mid March to get the money from all my buddies and from my paychecks. I have a feeling with Zep playing they will sell out by the end of Feb.

Led Zeppelin is not playing. And you should be fine getting tickets in March. The past couple of years they have still been available at least until a couple of weeks before the festival. I don't think they sold out last year until the week of the festival.
    Liberace was great on the piano but he sucked on the organ.
  • Options
    does your source know anything about ACL fest?

No, sorry.
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549

Aren't you paying attention?

The LED Zeppelin rumors are false.

Still not a bad idea to purchase tickets as soon as you are able.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    bird jam wrote:
    No, sorry.

damnit. at least say yes and toy with my emotions or something. lol.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    bird jam wrote:
    I am certainly not Jimmy Page. And I'm not inclined to reveal my sources. But Led Zeppelin is not playing Bonnaroo this year. Trust me.

See, I hate it when people say shit like that.

You're not "inclined to reveal your sources"? Who do you think you are? You could simply state why you are the authority on this particular subject and it would all make more sense.

Trying to be all cryptic when you're really just going with your gut is weak.
  • Options
    See, I hate it when people say shit like that.

You're not "inclined to reveal your sources"? Who do you think you are? You could simply state why you are the authority on this particular subject and it would all make more sense.

Trying to be all cryptic when you're really just going with your gut is weak.

I know who I am. I don't know who you people are. And frankly I don't give a shit if you believe me.

Nonetheless, Zeppelin isn't playing The Roo this year and you can bank on it.
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    bird jam wrote:

i could have told you this...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080206/ap_en_mu/music_bonnaroo_lineup;_ylt=AtkML83_YIHCZ5lukk03JFJxFb8C

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    bird jam wrote:
    I know who I am. I don't know who you people are. And frankly I don't give a shit if you believe me.

It's not that I don't believe you... they denied it months ago so you're not breaking any new ground here. My point is that if you truly had some inside source, it would do absolutely no harm whatsoever to say what it is to add more validity to a statement that many others have made as well. That's the beauty of a message board. It's as anonymous as you want it to be which allows people to be either as honest or as full of shit as they want to be.

Does your source only know you as "bird jam" and will they stop giving you the scoop because you post on a message board?

I didn't think so.
  • Options
    It's not that I don't believe you... they denied it months ago so you're not breaking any new ground here. My point is that if you truly had some inside source, it would do absolutely no harm whatsoever to say what it is to add more validity to a statement that many others have made as well. That's the beauty of a message board. It's as anonymous as you want it to be which allows people to be either as honest or as full of shit as they want to be.

Does your source only know you as "bird jam" and will they stop giving you the scoop because you post on a message board?

I didn't think so.

OK, I don't have any source - is that what you want me to say? Whatever makes you happy.

At any rate, since the lineup has been announced, I now don't know any more than the rest of you... for now.

I do know that Led Zeppelin isn't playing Bonnaroo this year though.
  • Options
    OK, the AP has corrected its story and the bogus NME story seems to have also been taken down. I'm off to bed, folks.
  • Options
    OrangeBugOrangeBug Denver Posts: 182
    http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/music/777781,bonnaroo020608.article

Seems that there are too many of these to be false or fake.
    ... are we going to the same place?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    has everybody not seen the official line up???
    why would they hold back on announcing them on the line up.
    Page has also said, if it is going to happen, it wont be until at least september, due to plants commitments. Plant has always been a strong rumour for this anyway!
    think of it this way... with zeppelin on the bill, you would have a very hard time getting tickets! now you won't have as hard a time!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Redlegs wrote:
    Lez stop spreading this rumor

Ha, Ha! Lez just say that was funny.
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    has everybody not seen the official line up???
    why would they hold back on announcing them on the line up.
    Page has also said, if it is going to happen, it wont be until at least september, due to plants commitments. Plant has always been a strong rumour for this anyway!
    think of it this way... with zeppelin on the bill, you would have a very hard time getting tickets! now you won't have as hard a time!

If you go to Bonnaroo's website, it says "Initial Lineup". That means more bands will be added.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 875
    Well here it is I guess....if you want to see LEZ

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2008/02/06/btzep106.xml
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J