Options

TRADE? Kenyon Hall Poster for Beneroya LP Set

mrchibblesmrchibbles Posts: 133
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Just throwing this out there. I have the Kenyon hall Poster and a lot of other PJ artifacts. Unfortunately, a while back I fell on hard times and had to sell my Beneroya LP set to pay some bills. I know...should have gone without electricity for a little while before I caved. Anyway, long story short I am looking to trade for a beneroya hall LP set, so if anyone is intrested let me know.

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Which artefacts??
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Which artefacts??

hahaha....I KNEW you wold be the first to ask...What are YOU looking for??? Maybe a....? ;)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    i have a whole suitcase full of goods. too long to list. let me know a few of the items and I can see what I have.
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    mrchibbles wrote:
    Just throwing this out there. I have the Kenyon hall Poster and a lot of other PJ artifacts. Unfortunately, a while back I fell on hard times and had to sell my Beneroya LP set to pay some bills. I know...should have gone without electricity for a little while before I caved. Anyway, long story short I am looking to trade for a beneroya hall LP set, so if anyone is intrested let me know.

Thanks.

I know the feeling......I had to sell mine when my boiler went in march 07 ...
    Been kicking myself in the ass ever since...still trying to get my paws on it too!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    Anybody have any trade demands?
  • Options
    dave grolschdave grolsch Posts: 730
    the benny boxset goes for around 5-600usd,so you need a bigger bait than the kenyon hall poster of around 1-150usd,into the wild pic disc could tempt me tho:)
  • Options
    I have a lot of different items. That's why I was asking for suggestions. I have the normal ITW vinyl not the picture disc. To wwarfield who sent me a PM I can't reply to your message but yes, I do have the hat.
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    the benny boxset goes for around 5-600usd,so you need a bigger bait than the kenyon hall poster of around 1-150usd,into the wild pic disc could tempt me tho:)

Kenyon is going for about $220-250USD.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    any requests or ideas for trade?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    well i'm looking for the vitalogy bottles (promo tin with two minature jack D bottles) and the ten basketball hoop with the little balls (desktop set with the hoop and backboard)...

got a deal pending on these at the moment but there is a small chance (very small) that it may not work still (dont count your chickens and all that)....so if you have them....I'm paying big.....
  • Options
    leep75leep75 Posts: 265
    UndieTaker wrote:
    Kenyon is going for about $220-250USD.

...and that's about $210-240USD too much IMO

leep
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    leep75 wrote:
    ...and that's about $210-240USD too much IMO

haha I'm not disputing that.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.