Options

easy street poster

shawndyershawndyer Posts: 269
edited July 2008 in The Porch
my uncle gave me the one that he had its signed by klausen and numbered are there really only 300 of them out there
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    On BRY (6/16/05) Brad said 100 were given away at the show. Brad's S/N are from 101-150. The gigposters add (where he first sold this poster) indicated a total run of 300. The remaining 150 went to to 10c. There were around 10 extras signed.

From Brad on BRY, regarding prints with a signature only:

"there were a few extra that were just signed...not a lot, maybe 10, i don't remember. The 10C never sold any. Lots of times you get a handful more then you ask for because the printers will run a small amount over, to make up for prints that are out of register or that get scuffed....so you usually end up with a few extra. I think the easy st's were out of 300, if i remember correctly, i don't recall signing very many that weren't numbered."

from expresso beans
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    inb4pics

WHERES THE PICS!?!?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Hey if its available I'm dead interested??
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,563
    I thought you already had this one Paul..??
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    it was in the bag Niko, but someone else offered and it went dead...they didnt offer more either, he just knew them personally. Ah well....
  • Options
    I got mine from the ten club mystery sale and it is signed but NOT numbered.